Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taxes for crypto  (Read 348 times)
iLatios (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

I dont know about the USA but there are crypto taxes in my country but as far as I know you can avoid them.
Fisrsly I also thought so. But after demanding KYC nearly  in all ICOs I am not sure that there will be the opportunity to avoid taxes

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nagibator007

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

taxes in bitcoin - it's weird, the very point of crypto currency is fading. like trying to make it as similar to a regular crypto-money. this is not very profitable for investors.. although, you may want to know more about the terms on which taxes will appear.
iLatios (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

Today is 15th of April. So tomorrow we will see some changes after taxes being provided. I hope it will not decrease the price of Bitcoin and altcoins

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:32:05 AM

Today is 15th of April. So tomorrow we will see some changes after taxes being provided. I hope it will not decrease the price of Bitcoin and altcoins
If you believe that it is caused by taxes, then why should a decrease in value take place tomorrow?

Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

Fuck paying taxes on Crypto! My local IRS is after me, they cant prove shit, but they are trying scare tactics. Using the right exchanges and hiding behind Tor/VPN should save you ALOT of money. Using out of country bank accounts are also good.

I hate the government, i dont want them to earn shit from my knowledge.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:35:13 AM

A proper tax would be desirable, since it would mean recognising that the cryptocurrency market is legal.
Then the market will be legalized and will attract more and more people.

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

What do you expect after taxes being provided for cryptocurrency exchanges by USA?

That is not good, and won't do any good for the coin holders.
The government just want to own a large amount crypto from tax collected, to manipulate market.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

cryptocurrency is going mainstream and government can earn money through taxes by exchange sites. it is good compared to banning cryptocurrency in their country. we cannot deny that many illegal activities are transacted through cryptocurrencies in exchange sites that don't have kyc. nothing to be afraid if you don't do illegal activities. government backing up cryptocurrency is a good thing and may attract more investor. the problem would be the corrupt people in the government.
Jicokh79

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

Then there will be taxes and that is of course the case. But it will also appear more but the new trading district because it is a market. Then there will be more controversy because of this new market and that is something we can not avoid.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

The application of taxation of operations in the crypto currency is, on the one hand, a deterioration, since it reduces the income of market participants. On the other hand, this is a positive moment, because the government recognizes officially the crypto currency
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

The application of taxation of operations in the crypto currency is, on the one hand, a deterioration, since it reduces the income of market participants. On the other hand, this is a positive moment, because the government recognizes officially the crypto currency
I believe this is a good news for the market. It is equivalent to acknowledging the confirmation of virtual currency as an asset.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

I think tax day in the US for 2018 will only occur on the 17th May, so we have to wait to more days to see if it will have an impact on crypto or not. People are saying that those that will have to pay taxes form crypto, will probably sell the coins they have in order to get funds to pay their taxes from there. No idea if this will happen or not, and right now what we saw was a bump in the markets and not a dump.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

besstat

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

The taxes of many governments do not like this currency. can not be under control, taxation can not be done.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

Taxes for crypto is not bad as long as it would be use in a right way by being legal of cryptocurrency it is good for us because we have our security.But those government sometimes abused the taxes they imposed and use it in corruption and we dont want to happenn that in bitcoin.
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

in my country, the crypt is taxed, so earnings on the cryptocurrency are less profitable for me. So i'm thinkink now f it's worth to trade at all.

noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:00:17 AM

If crypto business has a taxes, it means that there was a support development from the government, and it would also increased the positive trust of the community people to join cryptocurrency business. And it would also increase the price status that something grows up to the higher level. Hopefully the taxes would not affects the government control, because if government enter and control the price system of cryptocurrency which it makes the price going down,  it makes more people react and make something that against government control.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:30:28 AM

What do you expect after taxes being provided for cryptocurrency exchanges by USA?

I do not know why is everyone against taxes on crypto. What is the problem in paying 10-20% of the profits made if you are making 1000% or more annually with your crypto investments. It is actually a good thing and I wish that even my country has the sense to introduce additional taxes instead of banning crypto completely.

It is a win - win situation for everybody as you are making money with crypto investment without worrying about legal aspects. Government is getting additional revenue which can be used for poor people.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

I think, it can help for price increase, because most of the world's traders are Americans. I saw a news that I read in the past that 8% of the American people are busy with crypto. So, this is a great number for Cryptoworld. I think the situation in the market is related to this and after now everything will be good.
energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

I think that taxes on crypto currency need to be paid! I, as a citizen, will indicate the income from the crypto currency in the declaration, which I will receive when I withdraw to fiat money! The more people will do so, the more confidence in the crypto currency will be in the Government!
Mickznet

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

It is normal to all crypto have taxes to support the government, and the government will also give protection to legalize cryptocurrency in vice versa.

BACE Exchange : https://bace.io/
Pre-ICO starts on 02.04.2018
Simpler Access to Digital Assets
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: