Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Coolomat Market — Disrupting the global groceries marketplace  (Read 1418 times)
lunar blazz

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

the announcement of this project is long enough but it seems that people are a little interested.
is it because you are not running a bounty campaign program to introduce your project?

kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

As I understand it, a number of people can use COOLOMAT as a mini-refrigerator to save money for buying a real refrigerator? Thanks for any answer.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:15:32 AM

As I understand it, a number of people can use COOLOMAT as a mini-refrigerator to save money for buying a real refrigerator? Thanks for any answer.

This is interesting thoughts about using COLOMAT instead of mini-refrigerator. But i think, daily storage fee will make it not very profitable
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

Great idea for the food market. I want to have such devices installed in my country for more convenience of buying food products. I hope the team will expand its network according to the road map.
elsya syafira

Activity: 356

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

I believe this project will be successful, as evidenced from the concept offered is very good. and good teamwork produces good synergies.
I highly recommend this project. thanks.
did1

Activity: 109

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

COOLOMAT Market is connected with the possibility of online purchase of goods. Is it possible to somehow check the quality of goods? For example, compliance with food safety standards, pesticide residues, preservatives in vegetables?

stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

COOLOMAT Market is connected with the possibility of online purchase of goods. Is it possible to somehow check the quality of goods? For example, compliance with food safety standards, pesticide residues, preservatives in vegetables?
I also still feel free with Coolomat Market, as you point out how the later project Coolomat Market can check the quality of the goods
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:42:53 PM

For presale of the token you have to get withlisted somewhere...As i understand, all investors make sure to submit KYC in time if they are plan to invest

As developers said, KYC is required for all investors. If you have already signed up on website, there is a KYC tab in your Dashboard where you need to fill up your information.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:49:14 AM

I see this project is very potential and no doubt there will be many investors who join the project later. Hopefully, the fore projects increasingly smoothly in achieving the target.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:47:00 AM

I see this project is very potential and no doubt there will be many investors who join the project later. Hopefully, the fore projects increasingly smoothly in achieving the target.
agree with your opinion let alone supported by a team of reliable and experienced in their fields will increasingly facilitate and also launched this project reached its target.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

It seems increasingly to the fore more and more are also supporting this project and I just hope that the team keep the spirit in promoting projects widely so that more and more investors who join with this project.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
kemancok

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:26:22 AM

I believe this project will be successful, because this project has a good idea and of course interesting, hopefully many investors are interested to join together.

squrpan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:38:45 AM

so far there's been a lot of comments as well as a very positive support towards the project, and hopefully this makes the spirit and strength for the team in developing and also developed the projects.
MakNoz

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

Coolomat Market will transform the e-commerce online sector with an innovative approach that connects customers and producers, large and small, through innovative new online platforms using blockchain technology and open source software.
vlachep

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

And what about the Russian region?
Traductio

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

I proofread and expose cheaters

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:44:21 PM

You're being cheated by user Joadinho.

More info here

English to Dutch proofreading.
COOLOMAT Market (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57

Disrupting The Global Groceries Marketplace

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

Is been a while we have this kind of project since INS. Actually one of a kind and it looks quite lively am onboard this train for sure most off-chain project like this make sense

Thanks for the positive vibe. We know about INS and can actually cooperate with them, but firstly they need to find time for us. Our advantage is that we have fully developed and in control the click&collect points. Our company is not excluding any possible partnerships with any compatible partner which can help us make the world and especialy the online grocery market a global grocery market disruption.
COOLOMAT Market (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

Of course it's all very well, but why should I do this if I can go to the store and buy the products I like that I can check for freshness. You can use these machines by those people who live locally at the location of the machine and others will go shopping for the products in the store

The main point of our ecosystem is that the producers or farmers of food products now have the option to fully bypass the big retail chain. This opens a major new paradigm which potential is not yet fully explored but for sure makes a more interesting and competing marketplace which is currently dominated by a few 10 big retail chains which actually take majority of profits while the small eco guys struggle for existance.

It solves multiple dimensions of the grocery market as it currently is, but spreads the wealth among many many more participants.

Currently the grocery market is doomed to lower the quality of the products for the sake of keeping alive the mass production of big producers, which are getting bigger and bigger, and retailers similar. On the other side there is a big black hole...
COOLOMAT Market (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:39:13 AM

Please read the whitepaper, it explains it very good we think.

The main idea and revolution of this project is that it gives access to end consumers to small producers and farmers but on the other side is open also for others. Multiple revenue streams and possible security introduction in future can make it possibly a big success.
COOLOMAT Market (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

All producers, sellers or farmers will be checked and will need to compy with such regulations while offering their products on the platform.
The community with the help of blockchain features and evaluation mechanisms will be able to exclude bad or not enough compliant sellers - thats one of the featiures why blockchain makes sense in such ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: