Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] AFELI COIN - An innovative 3D marketplace  (Read 3643 times)
Sirik Basencian

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

Good afternoon! That's when studying your information, the question immediately arose, and how will your project differ from other projects of a similar type, for example, "Viarium"?) Is this the same?

We and Viarium like each other with VR technologies, but Viarium is not competitor for AFELI, because we represent correctly what resolution we  suggest.
Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

This is weird. On my view a normal project, and activity zero.

Hello! Good Morning!
Now I will answer all your question)
Yes, there are some limits depends on technique. For example  Our Project is available only starting with 2017 phones.

Which operating systems installed on smartphones will your platform support?

Even if the technique don’t available, you can use the project minimally.
There are not any application. You can only install our application in your smartphones.

I'm asking about the operating system of smartphones. Android, IOS or what other systems will support your platform?

These two, and Android and IOS.

Thanks for the reply. Now everything is clear.

Thank you too for questions!
You’re always welcome!
DACHKA

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

So after all the project interesting and perspective. The more I dive into it, the more I want to know the details of the project.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://goo.gl/kN5QFU)
piotrus (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30657312_160844167947021_6044435504340926464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeGZ4oG6EdiIigmXjKTds2eJpbkVvPBVKk7afUR1JNd4tRwhiSm42JJEhGi0vhabvWG1kO9TJJ4RTtmetj9T5L74UdVBypZEbsnIhtp2UnCypQ&oh=498a7fc9289f71458d04865c4df15449&oe=5B5DD4F8

In order to issue the AEI tokens, the Project uses the blockchain Ethereum (ERC-20 standard). The issued tokens have two main purposes:

● Attracting investments within the ICO for the development of a start-up;
● Using tokens to pay for goods and services inside the Afeli system;
● Distribution of profits between the team members and investors.

The emission of tokens is 10 million AEI. A limited number of tokens acts as a guarantor of the growth of the purchase value and will ensure the growth of the project profit. The tokens that are not sold in the ICO process shall be destroyed.
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

Afeli a market project with new innovations and simply by installing this application will then find this Afeli, so easy and it will quickly evolve.
tothemoons

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

Afeli a market project with new innovations and simply by installing this application will then find this Afeli, so easy and it will quickly evolve.

What is the purpose of this application and why do we need tokens to use it?
DACHKA

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

If too lazy to read the whole thread, view at least two of the previous post. There are answers to your questions.

Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

Thank you for good words!
We are working on our project and do averything to justify our audience expectations!
Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

Hello, Now I'm representing you what is about our project!
Afeli uses innovative 3D technologies to change completely the familiar models in sales, communication and entertainment.
The platform allows retailers and entertainment content providers to create their own 3D galleries. This will help buyers to study in detail the goods and services offered in online stores, as if they are inside the store.Afeli platform will help to revolutionize not only online shopping, but also other areas of business. Buyers will be able to book rooms in a particular hotel or independently design their own apartment – there are millions of possibilities for use.
Also Our project give you apportunity to try the clothes on your avatar, which you download in Afeli) It’s very comfortable for all users all over the world) Anywhere It’s not neccessary to go to the other country or city for buying your  prefering clothes)
That allows us to get an unusual solution in this area, we do not offer the usual 3D-market place, here VR / AR technology, that is, I repeat once again that you can go to any shop anywhere in the world and in real time communicate with the seller to try on clothes , look around what happens, etc. But this is not the main thing in Afeli. Afeli is a global project, this is  the market place and also the social network where we focused  on helping people, what we mean by this, that unemployment is increasing every year and it's global, we are ready to help our users in search for work, and this search will be among our partners, find solutions for business, not our market place is not like the others, because the tasks we have are different and the solutions to the problem are also different, the innovation in our decisions on which we work, I have not seen anywhere else that each user would have This 3D clone (awatar) and so that it could measure accessories on clothes, well, it's comparable to the effect of a mirror when a customer tries on clothes in the mirror and here. When you try on clothes, you will see how it looks on your figure whether it suits you or not...
The tokens can be used to sell in crypto Exchanges, which will be buy by  Afeli in future!
We mentioned about it in White Paper that approximately 2 years we can buy it back. Tokens work in our system with barter version. Token used as  a currency points.
I would like to mention that who is registered with Afeli mechanically owns his personal wallet.
Purchases are made with a barter version, that is, when you have a crypto software, you can not make a purchase with a crypto tool. Taking into account that day's course, taking the crypto, Afeli itself is paying for that instead of you.
At the Token, I can say that the tokens can be used in the internal platform transactions.
DACHKA

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

The project undoubtedly has a great future. In my opinion you need more aggressive advertising. Tell me how it's carried out in addition to the bounty and social networks?

piotrus (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31239341_163644347667003_5381892264417034240_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeF0f9qQVPHVv4uHXIlQwPLQzwW82g76FgJwSielJ5VFcxtm6tIEAEDnBXxpAiND8X-mjcEOF8EjN8peuxG_xFEagLCYkPmB6RX5MSWMu0Vnew&oh=3b53acf36b8d4720ec6e01532556214d&oe=5B645BEA

Buy tokens, invite a friend and get tokens as a gift: http://afelicoin.io
Hakimm5

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

Interesting Project! I follow Afeli. I've submitted newsletter for new information from you What amount of coins will be around? What different between min cap and soft cap??
DACHKA

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

Pre ICO started! I wish the project faster to collect Soft Cap. We'll keep an eye on the meter.)

DACHKA

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

By the way. The counter on the site is updated in real time? Or with some frequency?

Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

A very strong team, and heard of a new strong investment fund investment project, it seems that I found a very good one. Having paid attention to your Twitter, you can always get a lot of the latest and most useful information and keep your attention for a long time.
egretia
glagolia

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

I like the idea of the project, and I want the team to finish the plan within the specified time.
Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:20:43 PM

Pre ICO started! I wish the project faster to collect Soft Cap. We'll keep an eye on the meter.)

Thank you!
We will do our the best to justify your expectations.
Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

By the way. The counter on the site is updated in real time? Or with some frequency?

The counter on the site is updated with some frequency.
Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

I like the idea of the project, and I want the team to finish the plan within the specified time.

Thank you very much!
We are working on the project now and do our the best to justify your expectations.
We are preparing for our audience video and sooner the video will be presented.
Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

A very strong team, and heard of a new strong investment fund investment project, it seems that I found a very good one. Having paid attention to your Twitter, you can always get a lot of the latest and most useful information and keep your attention for a long time.
egretia

Thank you for your advise. We will take account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: