Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] AFELI COIN - An innovative 3D marketplace  (Read 3643 times)
Sirik Basencian

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:54:16 PM

Interesting Project! I follow Afeli. I've submitted newsletter for new information from you What amount of coins will be around? What different between min cap and soft cap??

Thank you very much.
Thank you for your interest. The emission of tokens is 10 million AEI. The minimum amount for the collected funds at the Pre ICO stage is 200 ETH, the maximum is 1000 ETH. The main goal is 450 ETH.
After the successful completion of the Pre ICO stage, there will be the advance to the main stage of the ICO where it is planned to collect from 1000 to 5000 ETH.
piotrus (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

Interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work will be completed?

During 2018 and the first quarter of 2019, it is planned to develop a 3D platform.
The Beta version of the project will be launched in the second quarter of 2019. Users will be able to test new services such as: a wallet, a 3D avatar and an online store, a design constructor and a gaming platform.
The release of a stable version is expected in the third quarter of 2019.
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

I see this project develop some programs such as promotional programs using bounty campaign, how much fund allocation for bounty, and also how many target hardcap from ICO
DACHKA

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:38:03 AM

Looking forward to the the development of the project, can see a good potential in the idea of this project.

Yes, we already want to test the platform versions.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://goo.gl/kN5QFU)
DACHKA

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

I am willing to promote this project because I believe in the success of this project!

We all believe in the success of this project, so we are here!

Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

I am willing to promote this project because I believe in the success of this project!

Thnak you so much, that you follow and believe that our project will have a success.
We’ll do everything for this.
Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

We all believe in the success of this project, so we are here!

All of you are the best followers ever, thank you so much for good words and belief. We’ll do our the best to justify all expectations our audience.
DACHKA

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

I will add that the feedback of the team is very prompt and substantive.

DACHKA

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

It's great that you're going to work with cryptocurrency, because it's money of future. But I can't find the information about what exactly currency you're going to work with?

10 000 000 tokens AEI will be issued on the blockchain platform Ethereum.

DACHKA

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

Hi, Devs, tell me on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.

Look at my previous post and White paper. Platform Ethereum.

Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:25:31 AM

Hey.The project is good and looking at the developers experience there is no doubt that the project will be successfully implemented.

Thank you for good words. We will do everything to justifu our audience expectations.
Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

Hi, Devs, tell me on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.

Look at my previous post and White paper. Platform Ethereum.

In order to issue the AEI tokens, the Project uses the blockchain Ethereum (ERC-20 standard). The issued tokens have two main purposes:

● Attracting investments within the ICO for the development of a start-up;
● Using tokens to pay for goods and services inside the Afeli system;
● Distribution of profits between the team members and investors.

The emission of tokens is 10 million AEI. A limited number of tokens acts as a guarantor of the growth of the purchase value and will ensure the growth of the project profit. The tokens that are not sold in the ICO process shall be destroyed.
Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

Thank you so much for such good words. We really appreciate.
Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

Hm, this projects looks awesome.

Thank you for good words. We do everything to justify your expectations.
DACHKA

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

I am also pleased to participate in the project with professional and operational developers.

piotrus (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

https://pp.userapi.com/c846018/v846018794/34eb4/KP6sYQgkG9U.jpg

How to receive from VR not only pleasure, but benefits

There are a lot of projects last years in the world, connected to virtual reality. Nevertheless almost none of them has changed customers' behavior. Afeli project completely changes habitual processes in trading with help of 3D-technologies and blockchain technology.

Clothes selection sometimes can be difficult enough, especially for women. In pursuit of sales, for example, on Black Friday, shopping malls turn into battlefields. And even if you win a victory and get "that dress", in result it turns as too big for you... and "those shoes", which would fit with the dress well just got sold.

Such occasions can turn customers away of the live-shopping and the only way left is internet-shops. But they have their own flaws. By watching clothes on models we rarely pay attention to their flaws. We order them... and get not exactly what we wanted. The size doesn't fit, it looked better on images and so. In sum, sheer disappointment, waste of energy and money.

Afeli project offers to users innovative 3D-platform, created on a modern Unity engine. With this technology you can make a digital copy of yourself, your apartment and even your pet. Or in other words - 3D-avatar. By using the platform you get a possibility to try any clothes on and study products in the slightest details. Besides, solves the problem with repair and apartment arrangement. Select furniture and design as you want. Now you are a foreman, a builder, a designer and an architect at once.

The platform users (sellers, manufacturers and customers) create their own gallery with their goods and services. Thus you can not only try a jacket or a dress on, but also you can walk through apartment, watch the view from the window and also peek into each locker and drawer.

The Unity 3D engine and Special VR-devices will take you from the real world into digital. Would you want to see a hotel room before to go to the resort? Afeli will easily teleport you to any spot in the world, and you can make a choice without losing your time and money.

Afeli is going to fill a new niche, that has never been embodied by any project. Join us and become a part of new digital future.
Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

I am also pleased to participate in the project with professional and operational developers.

Such good words. ☺️ Thank you very much. Your opinion is important for us. We will work more and more intensively to justify our audinece all expectations.
Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

We all look forward to the finished product. I wanna to see its capabilities.

It will make in life sooner.
There is any information about project.
In April 2018, it is planned to launch the Alpha version of the Afeli platform and conduct two stages of the ICO. After the completion of the ICO in July 2018, the distribution of tokens and listing on stock exchanges are to be conducted.
During the 4th quarter of 2018, the 3D platform will be tested and for the 1st quarter of 2019, a full-featured Beta version is planned to be launched.
Integration of AR / VR services is scheduled for the third quarter of 2019.
Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investiment!

Thank you for good words. Follow us and you’ll be informed about our Project.
Sirik Basencian

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

Wish good luck to you! Hope you're doing well!

Thank you, we’ll do everything for the good result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: