Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] AFELI COIN - An innovative 3D marketplace  (Read 3643 times)
Vahag.Kakoyan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

About our Tokens.
User will be able to make settlements among themselves using Afelicoin tokens as a settlement instrument. The  Afeli project will encourage users to store Afeli coin tokens in their purses inside the system. Flexibility of the platform is provided by its wide functionality, and the team provides transparency and trust between all participants. Afelicoin token is the core of the Afeli ecosystem.
Sorlen

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

Excellent bounty program!
olga258

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

I like Afeli. Interesting project. I will take part
Hakimm5

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

It is a interesting project. But I have a few questions. I want to know how it will be work. how can I try the clothes. and can I purchase a crypto currency?
Vahag.Kakoyan

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:46:10 PM

📌  Экcпepты: зoлoтo yжe пpoигpывaeт кpиптoвaлютaм

▫️Иccлeдoвaтeли и aнaлитики пpoдoлжaют cпopить o пepcпeктивax кpиптoвaлют, cpaвнивaя иx c тpaдициoнными aктивaми. Зa минyвший гoд зaинтepecoвaннocть oбщecтвeннocти в кpиптoвaлютax выpocлa нa 16%. Зa тoт жe пepиoд интepec к зoлoтy yвeличилcя вceгo лишь нa 5%.

▫️Джoн Пфeффep, cepийный пpeдпpинимaтeль и мeнeджep xeдж-фoндa Pfeffer Capital, oбъяcняeт эти цифpы тeм, чтo цифpoвыe дeньги, ocoбeннo Биткoин – oтличнaя aльтepнaтивa зoлoтy. “Цифpoвoe зoлoтo” yжe пpeвocxoдит нacтoящий мeтaлл пo мнoгим пapaмeтpaм.

▫️Кpиптoвaлюты бoлee yдoбны и пpaктичны пpи пoкyпкax, дa и xpaнить иx нaмнoгo пpoщe - нe нaдo тpaтитьcя нa дopoгиe xpaнилищa. К тoмy жe, цифpoвыe дeньги имeют мнoгo дpyгиx пpeимyщecтв (дeцeнтpaлизaция, пpocтoтa в pacчeтax и т.д.).

▫️Oткpывaйтe миp кpиптoвaлют для ceбя c нaшим пpoeктoм AFELI! Haпoминaeм, чтo pacпpoдaжa тoкeнoв идeт, и c кaждым этaпoм дeйcтвyющaя пpoцeнтнaя cкидкa yмeньшaeтcя. Topoпитecь пpинять yчacтиe.

Pre-ICO Afelicoin.

🖥 https://afelicoin.io

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

Afeli will make online-purchases more convenient and sociable

Nowadays consumers face problems on the internet, which cannot be solved by traditional marketplace. Appearance of goods do not always fit their images, customers are afraid to face products of bad quality because of incomplete presentation and so.

Afeli is a convenient and advanced 3D-marketplace, which combines qualities of virtual store, social network and mall. Afeli will allow consumers to study goods and services in details without leaving the house and to be confident, that they make the exact purchase they need.
Example of using the platform: the user creates 3D-avatar. Then goes to virtual dressing room, where he picks up clothes using his 3D-avatar and looks on it from every side. If the user doubts in selection, he can always ask a consultant or ask for friends’ help in clothes selection.
All that makes the platform not only innovative, but also more sociable. Users can communicate live with consultants and managers, making the process of purchasing closest to reality.

Afeli platform will allow users:
- To study the product wether from outside or inside. For example, to see all the rooms in the hotel of interest or even to look into a wardrobe.
- To reduce the time of selection of desired product.
- To visit any store in the world not limited to the area of residence and without fear of the product not to fit your expectations.
Afeli will give advantages not only to customers, but also to sellers. Besides the fact, that business on the internet is being done pretty successfully, because of ineffective and expensive internet-advertising it became low-margin. For giant companies it isn’t a problem, but for small and medium businesses costs for advertising, returning of products and low conversion may become catastrophic and inhibit development.

Afeli platform will allow sellers:
- To increase the conversion of advertisement due to collections demonstration with help of 3D-models, what allows to stand out among competitors. As well as to reduce the budget spent on marketing and advertisement.
- To reduce the quantity of returns and refusals of the product.
- To increase the probability of repeated appeals of clients and multi-orders.
Afeli technology can not only improve the quality of services of internet-stores and online-services, but also completely change consumer habits in shopping, communication through the internet and entertainment.

How will Afeli reduce the amount of returns and refusals of the product? Is there any guarantee of sale to the shopkeeper? Delivery guarantee?
Vahag.Kakoyan

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:21:20 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:33:19 PM by Vahag.Kakoyan

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*gWjZRTXLE1NIZxBlviezBA.jpeg

Afeli will make online-purchases more convenient and sociable

Nowadays consumers face problems on the internet, which cannot be solved by traditional marketplace. Appearance of goods do not always fit their images, customers are afraid to face products of bad quality because of incomplete presentation and so.

Afeli is a convenient and advanced 3D-marketplace, which combines qualities of virtual store, social network and mall. Afeli will allow consumers to study goods and services in details without leaving the house and to be confident, that they make the exact purchase they need.
Example of using the platform: the user creates 3D-avatar. Then goes to virtual dressing room, where he picks up clothes using his 3D-avatar and looks on it from every side. If the user doubts in selection, he can always ask a consultant or ask for friends’ help in clothes selection.
All that makes the platform not only innovative, but also more sociable. Users can communicate live with consultants and managers, making the process of purchasing closest to reality.

Afeli platform will allow users:
- To study the product wether from outside or inside. For example, to see all the rooms in the hotel of interest or even to look into a wardrobe.
- To reduce the time of selection of desired product.
- To visit any store in the world not limited to the area of residence and without fear of the product not to fit your expectations.
Afeli will give advantages not only to customers, but also to sellers. Besides the fact, that business on the internet is being done pretty successfully, because of ineffective and expensive internet-advertising it became low-margin. For giant companies it isn’t a problem, but for small and medium businesses costs for advertising, returning of products and low conversion may become catastrophic and inhibit development.

Afeli platform will allow sellers:
- To increase the conversion of advertisement due to collections demonstration with help of 3D-models, what allows to stand out among competitors. As well as to reduce the budget spent on marketing and advertisement.
- To reduce the quantity of returns and refusals of the product.
- To increase the probability of repeated appeals of clients and multi-orders.
Afeli technology can not only improve the quality of services of internet-stores and online-services, but also completely change consumer habits in shopping, communication through the internet and entertainment.

How will Afeli reduce the amount of returns and refusals of the product? Is there any guarantee of sale to the shopkeeper? Delivery guarantee?

in the Afeli platform everyone can sell, technical moments took over Afeli, all who worked in the program 3D Max knows this easy trick, we do this trick using the camera, it's easy, but here in addition to this, documents, which must be filled in.
About returns of goods.
It’s easy to avoid unpleasant situations.
Our suggestion looks like a mirror effect, when you look at yourself in shop for goods quality is responsible seller but for size is responsible Afeli, but what do you choose, it’s already your business.
These allow us to avoid and  decrease  unpleasant situations such a ordinary shops.
Afeli take All responsibility for shipping.
bitmen555

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

Necessarily will take part, it is very interesting to have obtained.
Vahag.Kakoyan

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:10:35 PM

with joy we are waiting for you
Humulus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

please tell me the date of pre-sale, because I did not see this information. Did I understand rightly that you have collected only one eth so far?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
toroxx

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:12:02 AM

prixodko

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:14:52 AM

I like Afeli. Interesting project. I will take part
Vahag.Kakoyan

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

please tell me the date of pre-sale, because I did not see this information. Did I understand rightly that you have collected only one eth so far?
it has only just begun, until may 23
vitna

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

Excellent work of the moderator. Reports are quickly checked and questions answered.
mxbely2

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

Excellent work of the moderator. Reports are quickly checked and questions answered.
KURAJJJ

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:49:11 AM

I will definitely take part, it's very interesting for you.
Vahag.Kakoyan

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

I will definitely take part, it's very interesting for you.
thank you
prixodko

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

A great opportunity to get tokens without attachments
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

I think this project have some pass mark from provided the team members are real and they actually have the qualifications described, i shall like to participate after the result of the pre sale.
Good luck.
piotrus (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:27:18 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 10:42:37 AM by piotrus

https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31681468_164782184219886_1475261364267122688_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeHsUPaNBsjUfhWTcC6w-1wqpmEjVkzBezSevgEZ8yQ0ZyxfYCixiNQiTzGOhmoopqaqblMSONH7Vg8yTkqDxXM5ZUZ7c6edxJwJw7IkdXtP0g&oh=bc693a0a791b217186a1ad516ad44ad5&oe=5B8FC611

Vahagn Kakoyan - founder of the Afeli coin project:

"First of all we want that users of Afelicoin become our auctioneers. There are 3 reason for that.
First. We need tools to develop and support.
Second. We need much money for develop Afeli and we started to work in Afeli 12 months ago.With short description of new version can be found in the WP on our website and we plan to roll it in the first quarter of 2019.".

"Third, We think that it will be much better, if auctioneers are our users, partners and customers. You know all about it how good and useful those tasks that we want to resolve for you. Maybe you don’t trust us, but working together we’ll achieve the great results. You can be sure that you will be content with Afeli.".

With respect Vahagn Kakoyan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: