Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:00:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED]BITPLAY SIGNATURE /AFFILIATE CAMPAIGN | PM eth add. [3 weeks] [ENDED]  (Read 4844 times)
sieemma (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:20:53 PM

OP why is that the funds are escrowed by Bitplay itself. Shouldn't it be escrowed by a neutral third party? Or am I missing something here?
youve got a point there ,why is it the escrow is the Dev itself?and since that theres a fund for payments why not distribute it weekly?why need to wait for the end of campaign?it seems like theres something going to happen if the project dont succeed,correct me if im wrong..maybe the dev has to make good explanations about this ..

Ps..this is for transparency only and im not pointing bad about the project

We have gotten in touch with the most trusted escrow agent on here "Lauda" before hand and she is in the process of reviewing the project before she offers us escrow service. Fund's would be escrowed as soon as she signals a go.

Thank you.

Hello mates, sorry for the late reply but I thought they replied to this question the first time it was raised. I am also having the same issue with them. I do ask them about that and what they tell me it is in still in progress.
I know how you feel but you should also consider how I feel, we are both the same.

Please give me time and by the end of the week if the funds are not escrowed, I will have to inform you all about what to do next.

Thanks all for your patience and mostly to those who alerted me in pm.

Manager you mentioned in your comment that in the end of a week i will clear you if you escrow is not loaded. What it means?
It mean you are trying to run a campaign for two weeks and in the end of second week you will announce that campaign is closed because owner are not giving payment.
Please clearfiy everything as soon as possible. All candidates are discussing this issue from long time.

I will not close the campaign but since it was stated clearly that payment will be made after the 3rd week, those who trust them will continue to the last week and others who don't trust them will have to leave.(Sorry if I did not reply well) I am not just writing here fellow members, I am pushing them to do their best and I trust they will do something before next week.
sieemma (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

OP why is that the funds are escrowed by Bitplay itself. Shouldn't it be escrowed by a neutral third party? Or am I missing something here?
youve got a point there ,why is it the escrow is the Dev itself?and since that theres a fund for payments why not distribute it weekly?why need to wait for the end of campaign?it seems like theres something going to happen if the project dont succeed,correct me if im wrong..maybe the dev has to make good explanations about this ..

We have gotten in touch with the most trusted escrow agent on here "Lauda" before hand and she is in the process of reviewing the project before she offers us escrow service. Fund's would be escrowed as soon as she signals a go.

Thank you.

Hello mates, sorry for the late reply but I thought they replied to this question the first time it was raised. I am also having the same issue with them. I do ask them about that and what they tell me it is in still in progress.
I know how you feel but you should also consider how I feel, we are both the same.

Please give me time and by the end of the week if the funds are not escrowed, I will have to inform you all about what to do next.

It is your responsibility being Campaign manager to ask about this issues,from the start me and "siddartha" made our observation and ask about this important issue but you keep silent instead of clarifiying this because your name being manager is at risk here..and being a CM before accepting to rule the campaign you must checked every single details about the transfarency of both party's and its your responsibility to make sure that everything is fine before accepting and starting the campaign,Yes its indeed that trust must be given but ASSURANCE IS MORE IMPORTANT than trust..and now youre playing safe and cleaning your name about all of this.the campaigns runs for 10 days now and just because many are complaining you come by to make this statement?common man..clear all of this or this will go to reputation you hired lots of accounts and requires quality members but keeping silent with their inquiries?

I am not being silent, I chat them almost everyday about this escrow issue.
I considered many factors and the issue with escrow, about who will be the escrow before being the manager. They proved to me they are in touch with Lauda and that Lauda is still reviewing the project before She accepts the deal.
I am not playing safe in any way, I had to make things clear for all to understand. I trust them and I am sure everyone will get paid but some questions are beyond my control that I must wait for a response from them. And to be honest, I didn't visit the thread on time yesterday which caused more alarm. Some members pm me about this escrow issue and got my reply but I didn't know it was a problem on board.(I am sorry for that)

As you said, assurance is more important but I cannot give a false assurance which made me post that way and not that I was playing safe.
Thanks and hope everyone will understand.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 785

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

Due to the uncertainty of the campaign, I've stopped posting a actively. Supposing that I leave the campaign and everything clears out with payments, will I still be paid for the first week?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

Thank you.

I really feel sorry for you and i really have a feeling that you are also having same problem like all the participants of the campaign.  But if you really want to help people and the Bitplay company also, why can't you be Neutral ?

People have posted for 1 week and funds are not escrowed. So why not pause the campaign and told the Bitplay play team that all the members have stopped promoting and we all shall resume once the funds are escrowed.

Why you have to wait for escrow on the expense of the participant ?  Why can't you be straight to the company ?

OR you can keep making people wait till 2nd week n then another drama till 3rd week for free advertisments if you already have got your bitcoin payments for this job  Grin

And Dont come up with any lame excuse to me because i am not a participant of your campiagn and therefore i am not BLIND  Wink

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

If they don't reply, find escrow or deposit funds to escrow, i believe that the best option will be to pause the campaign. Day or two would be just enough for all that.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
2girls

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

If they don't reply, find escrow or deposit funds to escrow, i believe that the best option will be to pause the campaign. Day or two would be just enough for all that.

Who will deposit funds to escrows ?  Funds are with bitplay and they want to scam and are here for free advertisements.

Why are you people still sticking here and appear to be blind greedy ?

Tyrantt

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

Who will deposit funds to escrows ?  Funds are with bitplay and they want to scam and are here for free advertisements.

Well it's not the first time something like this is happening while I'm in the campaign. Maybe they're just trying ti cut expenses by eaiting untill the end to see who's left the campaign, who didn't meet the requirements etc... That's why I've said that maybe we should wait for a day or two and then pause.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
2girls

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

Well it's not the first time something like this is happening while I'm in the campaign. Maybe they're just trying ti cut expenses by eaiting untill the end to see who's left the campaign, who didn't meet the requirements etc... That's why I've said that maybe we should wait for a day or two and then pause.

Well if this is the spirit then best of luck to you all. We are in the 4 day of 2nd week and you saying people should go on for next 2 days.
So this will roughly make it 10 days. Then why pause after 2 more days ?  Keep on meeting the requirement for next 7 to 8 days and then hope to be paid.  Smiley

Tyrantt

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

Well if this is the spirit then best of luck to you all. We are in the 4 day of 2nd week and you saying people should go on for next 2 days.
So this will roughly make it 10 days. Then why pause after 2 more days ?  Keep on meeting the requirement for next 7 to 8 days and then hope to be paid.  Smiley

That's the spirit I'm having, don't know about the others. Well I am hoping for the best in the next two days that is...

2girls

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

Who will deposit funds to escrows ?  Funds are with bitplay and they want to scam and are here for free advertisements.

So this will roughly make it 10 days. Then why pause after 2 more days ?  Keep on meeting the requirement for next 7 to 8 days and then hope to be paid.  Smiley

That's the spirit I'm having, don't know about the others. Well I am hoping for the best in the next two days that is...

Ever heard of a company who do not have money to pay wages and they hire 100 people. Then they do not pay in the 1st month, not even in 2nd and 3rd month with a view that many have left now and we can pay the few left people the wages  Grin Grin Grin

Damn...tha's what you are thinking here...

Hire me a CEO of such company and i will cut all expenses for company by not paying anyone  Grin Grin Grin

sieemma (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:15:47 PM

Thank you.

I really feel sorry for you and i really have a feeling that you are also having same problem like all the participants of the campaign.  But if you really want to help people and the Bitplay company also, why can't you be Neutral ?

People have posted for 1 week and funds are not escrowed. So why not pause the campaign and told the Bitplay play team that all the members have stopped promoting and we all shall resume once the funds are escrowed.

Why you have to wait for escrow on the expense of the participant ?  Why can't you be straight to the company ?

OR you can keep making people wait till 2nd week n then another drama till 3rd week for free advertisments if you already have got your bitcoin payments for this job  Grin

And Dont come up with any lame excuse to me because i am not a participant of your campiagn and therefore i am not BLIND  Wink
Thanks for your suggestions. I will consider them all but until I give a notice here, the signature campaign still holds.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

Sieemma, remember that you are going to get a red trust for this. It is totally the campaign manager's responsibility to get the Escrow done before the start of campaign. Escrow is not done in midst or after the campaign. What did you think, that running a signature campaign is a child's play? Of course, the foolish participants deserved to be scammed, but you can't run from your responsibility.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

Sieemma, remember that you are going to get a red trust for this. It is totally the campaign manager's responsibility to get the Escrow done before the start of campaign. Escrow is not done in midst or after the campaign. What did you think, that running a signature campaign is a child's play? Of course, the foolish participants deserved to be scammed, but you can't run from your responsibility.
atleast we showed our concern to the CM and participants mate,if they turns to be a victim our hands are clean..sometimes people will only react when they are trully affected..i really dont see the reason when they have showed the Funds but needed to make payments till the end of campaign..while they just can divided the funds to make weekly payments instead

About the tagging i believe the CM knows this from the start
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

Clarification: At the time of writing I am not escrowing anything for Bitplay. I was approached by them via PM quite some time ago. I've replied, but I have never heard back from them after that.

Participate at own risk (or just don't).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
sieemma (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

Clarification: At the time of writing I am not escrowing anything for Bitplay. I was approached by them via PM quite some time ago. I've replied, but I have never heard back from them after that.

Participate at own risk (or just don't).
Thanks for clarification.
sieemma (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

Hello all, after considering many factors, I have decided to pause the campaign for now until bitplay team provide the escrow.
Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:29:51 PM

Hello all, after considering many factors, I have decided to pause the campaign for now until bitplay team provide the escrow.
Thanks for this action and you considered some suggestions that was brought up.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you.
It's okay until everything settles.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

Do advertisers here really do that? I mean, if the participants just quit then they'd just change their signature meaning no one would be seeing the campaign ad.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

I have heard that on the forum there were cases when a manager paid to participants from his own wallet when the company didn't deposit funds to escrow. I do not say that Pitplay manager must to do the same, just paying your attention that there are responsible people here.
Tyrantt

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

I have heard that on the forum there were cases when a manager paid to participants from his own wallet when the company didn't deposit funds to escrow. I do not say that Pitplay manager must to do the same, just paying your attention that there are responsible people here.

Kind of. Happened to me once when we thought that we're not going to get paid, manager wanted to compensate us, but we declined since the dude was great. We did receive the payment tho. So that's just managers good will.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: