Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED]BITPLAY SIGNATURE /AFFILIATE CAMPAIGN | PM eth add. [3 weeks] [ENDED]  (Read 4844 times)
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

Not hiring an escrow is a different issue and paying in your own tokens is completely another !                                                   
You didn't escrow the btc, ok, but why can't you just pay those btc that would had been allotted for the campaign (and would had been escrowed) ??
Just pay the participants for the 1 or 2 weeks of time they spent to promote your project !!       

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

I'm don't think I'm even eligible for pay since I've been busy during the first week but I feel a bit sad for the other participants. Based on the comments left here it seems they really needed those btc.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

Still no news from this scammers?well this may serve a lesson,that never ever join a campaign that runs by non trusted manager,and a No Escrow funds from the trusted people from Crypto community..

Beware of BITPLAY ICO..THIS IS A SCAMMER !!!!!

samputin

Merit: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

Not hiring an escrow is a different issue and paying in your own tokens is completely another !                                                   
You didn't escrow the btc, ok, but why can't you just pay those btc that would had been allotted for the campaign (and would had been escrowed) ??
Just pay the participants for the 1 or 2 weeks of time they spent to promote your project !!       

Agree. We've tried very hard to meet the required posts. But until now, we're not receiving any payments. And paying us with tokens? We were expecting to pe paid with btc because that's what they promised. I hope this will be solved as soon as possible. We're waiting. 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 782

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

Agree. We've tried very hard to meet the required posts. But until now, we're not receiving any payments. And paying us with tokens? We were expecting to pe paid with btc because that's what they promised. I hope this will be solved as soon as possible. We're waiting. 
We're not going to receive any Bitcoin no matter what happens, I've settled with this and sent my Eth address. It could be better than nothing I guess.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

-snip-
she mentioned she would find a time to review the project in which we did waited for several days in other for her to complete her review and she stated she might not have the time was a reason we decided to escrow the campaign by ourself.
I have never stated such. You wanted me to escrow with the requirement of me reviewing your project, which is absolute nonsense. Liars and scammers, you are.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
samputin

Merit: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

We're not going to receive any Bitcoin no matter what happens, I've settled with this and sent my Eth address. It could be better than nothing I guess.

Well, yeah. I believe that it's better to have tokens than to have nothing. I'm just a bit sad with not receiving btc. Anyway, I hope you wouldn't mind me asking you this. Have you received your payment? I already sent my Eth address. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who's not receiving anything yet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 782

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

Well, yeah. I believe that it's better to have tokens than to have nothing. I'm just a bit sad with not receiving btc. Anyway, I hope you wouldn't mind me asking you this. Have you received your payment? I already sent my Eth address. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who's not receiving anything yet.
Nope, haven't received anything till yesterday evening at least. However, such an ICO won't be worth much after all this nonsense going on. I'll be satisfied if it even gets to an exchange some day to get rid of them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sieemma (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

Hello all, I am very sorry for the delay in payment(token). As at now, I can't tell the exact "immediately" bitplay announced here. I have asked them to pay for the people who have submitted their eth wallet address as they said they will pay immediately but they once again, have changed their mind and that they will pay after half of the people submit their eth wallet with the complaints of gas fees.
Please kindly pm me with your eth wallet address and let me update your details if not yet done.

The actions of bitplay towards this campaign I think, is a true reflection of their inward plans towards the project. They will never have something for its backers.
Until they pay all participants and buyback their tokens in btc, be careful when dealing with them.
Siren

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:29:48 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 06:06:40 PM by Siren

Hello all, I am very sorry for the delay in payment(token). As at now, I can't tell the exact "immediately" bitplay announced here. I have asked them to pay for the people who have submitted their eth wallet address as they said they will pay immediately but they once again, have changed their mind and that they will pay after half of the people submit their eth wallet with the complaints of gas fees.
Please kindly pm me with your eth wallet address and let me update your details if not yet done.

The actions of bitplay towards this campaign I think, is a true reflection of their inward plans towards the project. They will never have something for its backers.
Until they pay all participants and buyback their tokens in btc, be careful when dealing with them.

Another STORY FROM THE DEV?and you still buying this?cant you see they are just Delaying everything so they can still Gain from the Investors before they totally runs with they're  money ..if they Wanted to Pay in Tokens theres no need to make issue about the Gas,after what they have done to the participants here?that gas amount is Just A Peanut compare to the trouble they made here.

scammer,this Bitplay is totally Scam
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

According to OP :

PAYMENT (in btc):
Legendary/ Hero: 0.012/week[30 Slots] full
Senior Member: 0.01/week [30 Slots] full
Full Member: 0.008/week [22 Slots] full
That amounts to 0.836BTC or $7807. But now they are saying that they don't even have 1 dollar to pay that "GAS" Fee ?? They, being in a crypto business, should have no problem in buying/getting such small amount of ETH from exchanges.
But this would not happen because they had intended to scam from the start itself !!

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

According to OP :

PAYMENT (in btc):
That amounts to 0.836BTC or $7807. But now they are saying that they don't even have 1 dollar to pay that "GAS" Fee ?? They, being in a crypto business, should have no problem in buying/getting such small amount of ETH from exchanges.
But this would not happen because they had intended to scam from the start itself !!

Its really a shame on their part that they cant even spend 1 dollar. They are sure big poor scammers.  I wonder how they setup up their their domain and websites etc  Grin

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

According to OP :

PAYMENT (in btc):

The calculation is simple indeed and that's why the situation with the signature campaign seems more and more wired day by day! I wander how much they will pay in the final and will it worth at least something.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:05:07 AM

If they had the intention of running a signature campaign for 3 weeks, they should have at least had some funds set aside. I don't see how paying for the one week that was already consummated should be a problem even if they have suddenly decided to stop the signature campaign (which is very unprofessional by the way since it has already started - even if their findings were that other marketing strategies are more effective or profitable, they should have researched on this before starting the campaign).

They should at least pay the btc equivalent of what they owe to the participants, and not with their tokens since it does not equate with value. The users didn't participate in this campaign just to be paid in tokens and it wasn't what was agreed upon. Even now that there are delays with the token payments, it shows how unprofessional they are since they do not stick to their word. Who would continue to deal with such people/dev team?
sieemma (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

Please kindly pm me with your eth wallet if you have not yet sent. Tokens will be sent in two batches but as at now the limit for first batch (30) isn't reached.

Waiting for your messages
vitek_dyb

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

Hi Admin you can help?my facebook spreadsheet№70 i see zero stakes for my work help please! link to my bounty campain- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881353.msg32523160#msg32523160
Siren

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:02:47 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 12:22:36 AM by Siren

Hi Admin you can help?my facebook spreadsheet№70 i see zero stakes for my work help please! link to my bounty campain- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881353.msg32523160#msg32523160
Cant you see about the post above?this campaign is a SCAM,dont expect anything from this Scammer because from the very beginning they have no Intentions to pay and just to Make scamming and nothing else.

""   BITPLAY TEAM IS SCAMMER ,GET AWAY FROM THIS TEAM. ""
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: