Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀  (Read 2335 times)
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:01:44 PM

Who can participate in the free distribution of tokens? Are there any restrictions on getting tokens? Because I did not want to see everything I read on your page.
No information about some restriction with the airdrop here, but we need to have a word coming from the admin, as most airdrop have a restriction that will assure that the ongoing event will be a reliable one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

Another great airdrop for the community, "Unlimited Free Tokens" might attract new people here. But, if you're talking about unlimited tokens, if the community on the telegram chat will increase more than 80k, can we expect another little additional tokens?
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:41:02 PM

Good luck for everyone, i have join telegram group Smiley So i only have 10 points?
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

Best idea is to join airdrop and keep it till exchanges are announced instead of guessing and calling some. i just hope they will good one

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:10:24 PM

Best idea is to join airdrop and keep it till exchanges are announced instead of guessing and calling some. i just hope they will good one
ContentBox have taken all the priority aspirations and also negotiating with the righy exchanges to list so there will be even more supporters added to the community.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

This Airdrop programme is very good beacuse the reward of airdrop is too good.You can also get unlimited tokens by participating in this programme.They have also good refferal programme and the giveaway too.

I agree, it is a good opportunity having an  airdrop programme  because through joining the programme you can earn or shall we say get many tokens as long you are participating the programme. I know many people will loved and be thankful for having this. Overall this is so good.
There was more participation as the contentBox possess potential whivlch we could analyze through their white papers and all the details are entitled with complete information.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:59:45 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 12:11:09 AM by ishinn99

Who can participate in the free distribution of tokens? Are there any restrictions on getting tokens? Because I did not want to see everything I read on your page.

This airdrop feature will surely attract many people to check this new project and explore their features, I am sure after doing this many investors will be attracted to to invest and support the project. By the way I already joined the airdrop and hoping I can refer more of my friends.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:23:27 AM

This airdrop feature will surely attract many people to check this new project and explore their features, I am sure after doing this many investors will be attracted to to invest and support the project. By the way I already joined the airdrop and hoping I can refer more of my friends.
Content box is taling all the challengies to implement more features and gain more prevelige however there was mord traffic.
contentboxuser (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:38:21 AM

I want to know about time to open ICO sale as well as then ICO is locked or not?

We're not doing an ICO, will be listed on exchanges soon.
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:42:39 AM

That looks cool, is Box launching it's ICO or it's already listed on exchange?

It's barely the airdrop period so I guess it's probably not listed on any exchange since someone else also mentioned that they arent listed if I'm not wrong

Not yet, but we've been working closely with several exchanges, will update you once we have made any progress.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:08:18 AM

Is this for real, that we could get an unlimited amount of coins from the airdrop?
How is that possible, how much is the total supply for this project to give an unlimited tokens for the airdrop?
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:46:15 AM

Good luck for everyone, i have join telegram group Smiley So i only have 10 points?
Once you join the Telegram, fill the registration form, follow all tge instructions for Telegram and just be active in the goup.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

I want to know about time to open ICO sale as well as then ICO is locked or not?

We're not doing an ICO, will be listed on exchanges soon.
Okay, just don't worry about the ICO if you can participate on supporting in the airdrop program of this project, may i know what exchange?
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:07:38 AM

Is this for real, that we could get an unlimited amount of coins from the airdrop?
How is that possible, how much is the total supply for this project to give an unlimited tokens for the airdrop?

No maximum amount, however, there's a deadline. Total amount is 3 billion.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:21:35 AM

hi, is the telegram box messaging working in the homepage?  i've joined the telegram and tried checking my balance.  upon entering my telegram cellfone number, i didn't receive any messages in telegram from contentbox bot.  can you help me out?

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:34:28 AM

ContentBOX has organized an attractive and highly rewarding Airdrop for all its supporters with a good promotion of their project. I think this tokens will get much high value as soon as the project is launched and the participants will get huge rewards in returns for their support.
Exactly the generous rewards will attract more supporters and participants. This also a good marketing strategies to promote the project. Hoping for the success of Airdrop and many will be benefited by the token rewards. Gudluck and let's all hope for the best.
Yeah, rewards would attract large amount of participants, I hope there would be in the near future, surely people would like it.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:47:06 AM

ContentBOX has organized an attractive and highly rewarding Airdrop for all its supporters with a good promotion of their project. I think this tokens will get much high value as soon as the project is launched and the participants will get huge rewards in returns for their support.
Exactly the generous rewards will attract more supporters and participants. This also a good marketing strategies to promote the project. Hoping for the success of Airdrop and many will be benefited by the token rewards. Gudluck and let's all hope for the best.
Yeah, rewards would attract large amount of participants, I hope there would be in the near future, surely people would like it.
I would be thinking if the rewards of the airdrop are enough to give. If they were giving so much tokens, it will get dumped more once hitting exchange.
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

hi, is the telegram box messaging working in the homepage?  i've joined the telegram and tried checking my balance.  upon entering my telegram cellfone number, i didn't receive any messages in telegram from contentbox bot.  can you help me out?

No issues with logging in on our end, can you check if it's a network issue?
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:09:02 AM

This is a really great airdrop that has a very organized, clear and highly promising rewarding airdrop for the whole crypto currency community. It really makes a good opportunity for all of us especially to those people that poves airdrop hunting in the crypto community. Well I trust this project that will return a good rewards to the participants or suppporters of this ContextBox project.
Cript-on.it

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

Any further datail about ico and work in progress? Any bounty program?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: