Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀  (Read 2335 times)
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

Participation in Airdrop does not guarantee a profit, but it's like a lottery with a big chance to win.

Yeah, the same concept with lottery with so many participants the result of the rewards will be getting little. Airdrop is being used as one way of advertising their project due to its bounty hunters will really grab this kind of strategy.
very often those people who take part in the Airdrop get very little money. or do not get anything. I do not think this is a way of earning money.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

Participation in airdrops can not guarantee a stable and unambiguous income, but at the same time you can collect an investment portfolio.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

Participation in airdrops can not guarantee a stable and unambiguous income, but at the same time you can collect an investment portfolio.
and I believe that airdrop is an excellent opportunity to get to know the tokens of this project. Such events attract attention to the developing project.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

Participation in Airdrop does not guarantee a profit, but it's like a lottery with a big chance to win.

Yeah, the same concept with lottery with so many participants the result of the rewards will be getting little. Airdrop is being used as one way of advertising their project due to its bounty hunters will really grab this kind of strategy.
They are exploring extremely as we could see they are over 50 million audio content in 135 countries and 70 languages listened by over 15 million users so there was more participants even with the Airdrop.
Stiveslash

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

I think airdrop is the fairest distribution of remuneration, but I will take part in the bounty of the company with pleasure.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

I think airdrop is the fairest distribution of remuneration, but I will take part in the bounty of the company with pleasure.
Unfortunately many people don't have enough time and forces to participate in bounty campaigns therefore such airdrop distribution will please such people.

ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

I think you can easily reach even more than 85k members on your telegram group. Your airdrop campaign is very easy join. Hopefully they wont spam the airdrop resgistration.
Agree, the team members make sure that everyone who are interested to join the campaign can participate without any hassle and they see to it that everybody will enjoy and will get the same benefits. Many are excited to join the project airdrop campaign.
Do not doubt, I join. After all, if you miss this from sight, I think you can lose a lot of good. I collect tokens and do not change them at once, I just wait for them to go to large stock exchanges.
this is a good strategy. I also try to follow the same principle. The longer you keep coins, the more benefits you can get in the future, thanks to the rise of the course.
I agree with you. It is much better to be registered in airdrop even if laziness because 2-3 months later on eth wallet perhaps there will be very pleasant surprise in the form of tokens which it is possible how to store and sell at once on exchange.
I find so often that I registered in the winter, and tokens come only now, but this is a very pleasant surprise, although not a lot of money. So it is worth considering and registering such projects.

Most ICOs these days with bounties take literally forever usually even after the ICO to release the coins probably due to dumping and lazyness of the team

These are some bad strategies. I think next year nobody is going to care about airdrops anymore. Even the bounty campaigns have mostly just bugs or bad managers who can not allocate the true number of staking to the participants. The quality of advertising with these tools getting everyday worst.
sathvik112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:29:55 PM

I think you can easily reach even more than 85k members on your telegram group. Your airdrop campaign is very easy join. Hopefully they wont spam the airdrop resgistration.
Agree, the team members make sure that everyone who are interested to join the campaign can participate without any hassle and they see to it that everybody will enjoy and will get the same benefits. Many are excited to join the project airdrop campaign.
Do not doubt, I join. After all, if you miss this from sight, I think you can lose a lot of good. I collect tokens and do not change them at once, I just wait for them to go to large stock exchanges.
this is a good strategy. I also try to follow the same principle. The longer you keep coins, the more benefits you can get in the future, thanks to the rise of the course.
I agree with you. It is much better to be registered in airdrop even if laziness because 2-3 months later on eth wallet perhaps there will be very pleasant surprise in the form of tokens which it is possible how to store and sell at once on exchange.
I find so often that I registered in the winter, and tokens come only now, but this is a very pleasant surprise, although not a lot of money. So it is worth considering and registering such projects.

Most ICOs these days with bounties take literally forever usually even after the ICO to release the coins probably due to dumping and lazyness of the team

These are some bad strategies. I think next year nobody is going to care about airdrops anymore. Even the bounty campaigns have mostly just bugs or bad managers who can not allocate the true number of staking to the participants. The quality of advertising with these tools getting everyday worst.
That requires a strong decision making where the founders should choose the right managers who are more focused on their responsibilities and not every Airdrop or bounty does the same, Content box holds incredible potential as we can see their white papers.
DaveNiesi

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

I believe this business is very interesting and cool! Pretty good idea, spotless activity, apperceptive idea!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

Unfortunately many people don't have enough time and forces to participate in bounty campaigns therefore such airdrop distribution will please such people.
Well you have a point but, I think there are still few who really wants to join bounty campaigns and patiently waiting for the generous rewards, but whatever the project will do any of the two is  nice and advantageous to all who want to participate. Its It's very true that more of the people in the market now is favourable with airdrop campaign.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

You're right. Many want to participates in airdrop than the usual bounty campaign. They are not good in to waiting for long months just to recieved the rewards. Some are impatience so I gues this airdrop that the project is throwing now  is very much like by the followers and participants.
hxmsam

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

The project will distribute free tokens. It is indicated that unlimited, in what quantity can I get tokens? Are there any restrictions at all?
Janeterrekg

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

The project will distribute free tokens. It is indicated that unlimited, in what quantity can I get tokens? Are there any restrictions at all?
Through Airdrop oplortunity they have set various campaign where you can choose according your skills and which matches the requirements and follow the instructions and participate.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

That's for sure. Recently there are very few worthy projects in which the developer doesn't think only of himself, and try to introduce really something new in blockchain the industry.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

Have any update about suspended of ContenBox twitter accounts? I really want earn more extra 10 points from follow this.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

and I believe that airdrop is an excellent opportunity to get to know the tokens of this project. Such events attract attention to the developing project.
Both the ones who will join here and the project will surely benefit from this one. Having this can really help a lot for a this project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

Have any update about suspended of ContenBox twitter accounts? I really want earn more extra 10 points from follow this.
Maybe the team still don't know aobut this situation. I have left some comment at telegram group, hope they fixed this issue soon.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:22:05 AM

I already tested it again from their site and its the same and not working, I think we will need to contact or send support from their site. I've already go and ask their telegram chat to help us with these problem. Hopefully they will respond fast.
This is admin said  ---> https://t.me/BoxCommunity/88264

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

Unfortunately many people don't have enough time and forces to participate in bounty campaigns, therefore, such airdrop distribution will please such people.

They didn't launch any bounty but they announced the only airdrop but most people will start joining the campaign only there is a huge influence in the market. But didn't announce anything yet?
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:48:30 AM

Everyone has different reason why they can't join bounty campaigns, Which is why airdrop such as this would be great help and please those people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: