Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlockMedx: Stop the opioid crisis - save lives.  (Read 558 times)
lexixon (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:13:45 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 04:45:44 PM by lexixon

Join us on Telegram | Website | White Paper

https://i.imgur.com/qYbQtRh.png

BlockMedx

“Our Mission at BlockMedx is to turn the tide of the opioid crisis with a secure e-prescribing platform for doctors to prescribe, pharmacists to fill, and patients to manage prescriptions - Join us today!”

Highlights

Fully functioning MVP will be released in May 2018
- - -
Currently part of the global startup accelerator "MassChallenge"
- - -
Exciting partnership with a top 30 blockchain business to be announced in Q2 2018

Check our website: https://blockmedx.com
For those who want to get started quickly: https://blockmedx.com/video
For interested blockchainers & participants: https://blockmedx.com/whitepaper

tl;dr:

What we do ?
We are building a secure blockchain based e-prescribing application for doctors to prescribe, pharmacists to fill, and patients to manage their prescriptions. Healthcare providers will be able to view a comprehensive list of prescriptions for their patients, and patients will be able to track and manage their prescriptions in real-time.  Predictive analytics will offer insights in order to catch patients early in their addiction journey, with the goal of preventing issues before they happen.  The MDX token economy will enable a new level of patient engagement incentives to be implemented to incentivize healthy behavior, improve outcomes, and save lives.

Why is it important ?
The current prescription system has many security holes that contribute to prescription forgeries, duplications, and alterations.  Prescription data is silo’ed and inaccessible to parties outside of particular healthcare systems or clinics in many cases as well.  BlockMedx intends to build a system where healthcare provider identities will be secure, prescriptions will be tracked and managed in real time, and patients will be able to manage their prescription records and access like never before.

What makes us unique ?
Our team is lead by healthcare providers that have personally experienced the many flaws of the current prescription system.  We know the pain points experienced by providers and what needs to be done to fix them.  

Current state / Timeline ?
The team has worked for more than a year on the idea and concept of BlockMedx. We're currently pursuing partnerships that will be crucial for a successful market entry and will announce some exciting news on this soon. On the product side, there is already a clickable prototype available and the BlockMedx MVP is scheduled to be released by the end of April/May 2018.

Who are we ?
Michael J Brunner, PharmD
Founder & CEO

Alexander Antoniou, MD MBA
Chief Medical Officer & Director of Strategy

Matthew Mitchell
Senior Blockchain Engineer

Danny Holland
Full-stack & blockchain developer

Leila Kassiri
Software Engineer

Jim Kyung-Soo Liew, Ph.D
Advisor - ML/AI Expert

Dave Hoover
Adviser - Blockchain

Strategic Partners:
MassChallenge - Crypto Valley - Chamber of Digital Commerce - What.digital

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

Reserved.
gbest

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:52:34 PM

nice project, looking forward to some news.
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

I think that you are missing as a project, I am confident that you will come to a more exciting situation for the future than the research I have done, but it takes a little time.
himanshu93

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:57:49 AM

guys to be able to carry out such a large scale project is difficult and can you tell me why do you need blockchain for this when it can be implemented without the blockchain?
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

I think that you are missing as a project, I am confident that you will come to a more exciting situation for the future than the research I have done, but it takes a little time.

Thanks for your input Vatalay. What exactly could you imagine for the future? What do you think the project is missing in the current setup?
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:44:26 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 10:04:50 AM by lexixon

guys to be able to carry out such a large scale project is difficult and can you tell me why do you need blockchain for this when it can be implemented without the blockchain?

You are totally right, it is difficult indeed - but we have a very solid setup with both financial and industry support. We're also in touch with authorities that play a big role in that market. For your question on why to use Blockchain, I could quickly summarize it as follows:

• It allows for micropayments needed in our patient incentive programs, rewards, and discount programs, connecting the parties (e.g. insurance company and patient) in real-time and based on predefined rules written in smart contracts (imagine certain statements from insurance policies to be fixed there)
  • The MDX token acts as internal application unit of account to interact with the smart contracts

To give you another example: Patient with diabetes may be paid in real-time for each glucose lab result within normal range. In long-term, IOT devices that record patient blood pressure, blood sugar, and others will be integrated into the patient app.

Also the general benefits like immutability and transparency play a big role these markets. Without blockchain it is much more costy to have the secure setup needed. Last but not least, the tokens / tokenomics allow for an interesting setup to attract strategic partners and customers in the market in the early stage (by selling or airdropping tokens) cause they may benefit from exponential use at a later stage if the common vision can be implemented.

Do you like that explanation?
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

You are totally right, it is difficult indeed - but we have a very solid setup with both financial and industry support. We're also in touch with authorities that play a big role in that market. For your question on why to use Blockchain, I could quickly summarize it as follows:

• It allows for micropayments needed in our patient incentive programs, rewards, and discount programs, connecting the parties (e.g. insurance company and patient) in real-time and based on predefined rules written in smart contracts (imagine certain statements from insurance policies to be fixed there)
  • The MDX token acts as internal application unit of account to interact with the smart contracts

To give you another example: Patient with diabetes may be paid in real-time for each glucose lab result within normal range. In long-term, IOT devices that record patient blood pressure, blood sugar, and others will be integrated into the patient app.

Also the general benefits like immutability and transparency play a big role as this is a requirement in today's markets. Without blockchain it is much more costy to have the secure setup needed. Last but not least, the tokens / tokenomics allow for an interesting setup to attract strategic partners and customers in the market in the early stage cause they may benefit from exponential use at a later stage.

yes, i like that. this is very good information and i like it with your project. I hope your project can be a great success
gbest

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

Hello guys, i have a question Huh

Who will use MDX tokens and for what?
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

Hello guys, i have a question Huh

Who will use MDX tokens and for what?

Thanks for that question gbest! So MDX tokens will mainly be used by doctors in order to send prescriptions to pharmacies paying a small fee doing so. Patients are free to choose if they also want to use MDX tokens to pay for medical services and prescriptions but they don't need to. What's unique about the MDX token and its use: Patients may also be automatically rewarded with MDX by their insurance company for healthy lifestyle habits and medication adherence that can be managed and therefore controlled by the BlockMedx app.
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

Also the general benefits like immutability and transparency play a big role as this is a requirement in today's markets. Without blockchain it is much more costy to have the secure setup needed. Last but not least, the tokens / tokenomics allow for an interesting setup to attract strategic partners and customers in the market in the early stage cause they may benefit from exponential use at a later stage.

yes, i like that. this is very good information and i like it with your project. I hope your project can be a great success

While we can't publicly announce the names yet, we will be launching on a blockchain different to Ethereum that will not only provide the function of smart contracts but will provide additional and more exciting "utilities" that can be integrated with the BlockMedx use case and application. Therefore we also see the technology and innovation power of the underlying blockchain to be a valid reason to jump on that (technology) train. The latter is something also our team is very excited about and we're looking forward to the public announcement which hopefully will lead to more in-depth discussion on how to bring the best possible value to the end customers also in reference to that particular underlying blockchain we're using.
gbest

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:53:32 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 12:29:13 PM by gbest

When will MDX tokens be available for sale? Do you have exact dates?
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

When will MDX tokens be available for sale? Do you have exact dates?

We'll announce those dates and everything related to the token sale soon. For now, we can just tell that Private and Presale will start in Q2 and Public Sale will start in Q3 2018. Join Telegram (https://t.me/BlockMedx) or subscribe to our newsletter (https://blockmedx.com) to stay notified.
Stephanie14

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Grin What makes MDX tokens different from other cryptocurrencies such as for example Bitcoin?
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

Grin What makes MDX tokens different from other cryptocurrencies such as for example Bitcoin?

Could you clarify that question? Not sure I got it right... The purpose of Bitcoin is the storage and transfer of value in general. BlockMedx is a token designed specifically for its own ecosystem and use with the BlockMedx platform/application. It's the fuel needed to efficiently handle the different processes and services within that system. Looking at the value proposition, the safe entry and transfer of prescriptions is the key element.
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

@all

Any kind of comments, feedback or new suggestions are very welcomed - happy to answer and discuss!
gbest

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

Hello guys.

Another question.

Are MDX tokens using the Ethereum Blockchain?
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:11:16 PM

Hello guys.

Another question.

https://blockmedx.com/static/files/whitepaper.pdf

This is ERC20 token and being created on the top of the Ethereum blockchain for details you can read the whitepaper and link is given above.
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

Hello guys.

Another question.

https://blockmedx.com/static/files/whitepaper.pdf

This is ERC20 token and being created on the top of the Ethereum blockchain for details you can read the whitepaper and link is given above.

That's been our plan for a long time (and there is good reason why to launch an ERC20 token). Still we've kept investigating in various platforms for quite a while and will have an announcement on that topic soon - stay tuned! Wink
gbest

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

How will MDX tokens contribute to reducing the opioid abuse problem?
Stephanie14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:52:43 AM

It has been mentioned in some studies  and  articles that  part of the solution to the opioids crisis in the US would be  controlling prescription opioid distribution while maintaining access for patients with legitimate medical needs. I think thats the way they are angling it . An urgent issue if you take into account  that teenagers accounted for 68 percent of opioid overdose deaths. However, my question is besides goodwill how with the contributors benefit from such project?
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

The tokens itself will just fuel the system. What is tackling the problem is the application itself. Check out the website https://blockmedx.com and the graphics in the "How it works" section.
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

Check out our new one-pager that gives you a short briefing on what BlockMedx really is about! https://blockmedx.com/static/files/blockmedx-one_pager-v2.pdf  Cool
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

It has been mentioned in some studies  and  articles that  part of the solution to the opioids crisis in the US would be  controlling prescription opioid distribution while maintaining access for patients with legitimate medical needs. I think thats the way they are angling it . An urgent issue if you take into account  that teenagers accounted for 68 percent of opioid overdose deaths. However, my question is besides goodwill how with the contributors benefit from such project?

Thanks Stephanie, great input! What contributors are you talking about in detail? Patients or the doctors/physicians that create the prescription? For the latter that new solution will result in lower expenses as current solutions in the e-prescribing market are more expensive. On the patients side, there will be direct incentives like discounts on certain insurance fees depending on their usage.
gbest

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:06:57 AM

Do you have a bounty?

or how else can I participate?
crypto|george

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:38:25 AM

May I know your hardcap for your ICO?
PpMrqz93

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:19:03 AM

Hello in your article  https://medium.com/@blockmedx/the-opioid-crisis-some-good-news-for-a-change-634ebd99303revolves it is stated that the'' new incentive economy will allow patients to share their data with medical researchers in exchange for tokens''. Will this be in compliance with  the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996(HIPAA)?
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:39:01 AM

Do you have a bounty?

or how else can I participate?

We only have some exclusive bounties for specific tasks but not for general promotion; if you want to know more, join our Telegram group https://t.me/BlockMedx and send a direct message to lexixon.
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

May I know your hardcap for your ICO?

We plan to announce this information within the next 1-2 weeks. Best is to sign-up for our newsletter on the website https://blockmedx.com or the telegram group/announcement channel and you'll receive that info as soon as we're releasing these numbers publicly.
gxmonitor

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:51:35 PM

What will happen to remaining tokens if hardcap not reached ?
gbest

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:11:16 PM

It's nice to see this project is trying to solve a problem. I'm really happy for the effort that you're putting into that. Sounds amazing the way you're trying to solve the opioids problem.

I only have one doubt about this project, who's going to be owner of all that information?
PpMrqz93

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

yeah that is exactly, what I was thinking, my concern is regarding the degree of disclosure to other third parties.We don't want another Cambridge Analytica scandal haha. Grin
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

This project looks really nice and has great future.
Stephanie14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:35:39 PM

Looking forward to getting more updates on your project so far it seems promising! Grin
crypto|george

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

Any video reviews from the team that is worth watching?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

Also the general benefits like immutability and transparency play a big role these markets. Without blockchain it is much more costy to have the secure setup needed. Last but not least, the tokens / tokenomics allow for an interesting setup to attract strategic partners and customers in the market in the early stage (by selling or airdropping tokens) cause they may benefit from exponential use at a later stage if the common vision can be implemented.

First, I like this project. Though so many projects here were and are being launched regarding cannabis/marijuana usage and other related services, I haven't seen  a project contradicting such industry and this is the first time I've seen one. The world needs this. Responsible usage of opioid. So many individuals lost their lives already. Good luck to the team for their noble mission!
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

I this they have very strong team. All the best for this great project.
Stephanie14

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:48:33 PM

First, I like this project. Though so many projects here were and are being launched regarding cannabis/marijuana usage and other related services, I haven't seen  a project contradicting such industry and this is the first time I've seen one. The world needs this. Responsible usage of opioid. So many individuals lost their lives already. Good luck to the team for their noble mission!

I couldn't agree anymore , a lot of other health relates projects are centered more on safe guarding health records , which is also great and will complement such projects like this, but it's good to see one that is directly combating an issue that has been the cause of innumerable deaths.
crypto|george

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

Does prescription for a patient only being edited if they consulted on different doctors? or it generates another prescription data?
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

What is hardcap and softcap of this project ?
Stephanie14

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:13:25 PM

hey! Cheesy yeah I think you should take a look at these two https://youtu.be/K5ivEoZWWJ0 and https://youtu.be/aMluFnkMTWY. Don't forget to comment and tell them what you think Smiley
crypto|george

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

Shocked Thanks for the infos.
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:15:28 AM

hey! Cheesy yeah I think you should take a look at these two https://youtu.be/K5ivEoZWWJ0 and https://youtu.be/aMluFnkMTWY. Don't forget to comment and tell them what you think Smiley

Those videos are very informative and helpful to understand this project.
PpMrqz93

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:07:17 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 09:45:30 PM by PpMrqz93

I think the admin mentioned it, in previous comments that  they plan to announce this information within the next 1-2 weeks and that you should pretty much just sign-up for their newsletter on the website https://blockmedx.com or the telegram group/announcement channel and you'll receive that info as soon as they are releasing these numbers publicly. Cheesy
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:48:28 AM

I think the admin mentioned it, in previous comments that  they plan to announce this information within the next 1-2 weeks and that you should pretty much just sign-up for their newsletter on the website https://blockmedx.com or the telegram group/announcement channel and you'll receive that info as soon as they are releasing these numbers publicly. Cheesy

Thanks for the info. I will check their telegram group for latest updates.
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:30:25 PM

Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5ivEoZWWJ0 from Chamber of Digital Commerce. Speaker is Dr. Jim Liew, Senior Adviser, BlockMedX, and Assistant Professor of Finance, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.

What sort of machine learning/AI applications are possible with distributed ledger data systems, and how do blockchains change the way we look at and analyze big data?  What is the potential for this technology to solve real-world problems in the modern healthcare landscape, and how can blockchain technology be used to turn the tide of the opioid crisis?
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

Also worth watching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMluFnkMTWY

Recorded Live at the Nasdaq Market Site in Times Square, New York City. SCN Corporate Connect's Gregg Greenberg interviews CEO Michael J. Brunner of BlockMedX. The company building a secure e-prescribing platform.
crypto|george

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:12:23 AM

Do you have working MVP for this project? Would love to see a demo at least.
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

Also worth watching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMluFnkMTWY

Recorded Live at the Nasdaq Market Site in Times Square, New York City. SCN Corporate Connect's Gregg Greenberg interviews CEO Michael J. Brunner of BlockMedX. The company building a secure e-prescribing platform.

Those are nice videos. Thanks for info.
coinmarketdaddy

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

I am also wondering if they have any MVP yet or not.
crypto|george

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

Let's wait for their answer, really looking forward if they have it already.
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

That would be really interesting to know. I am also waiting for official answer.
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

I hope you will really do what you promise!
PpMrqz93

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

I wanted to share this article that I found interesting,on how blockchain can benefit healthcare,
take a look here http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/blockchain-healthcare-%E2%80%93-closer-we-think. Let me know what you think ?  Cheesy
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

I wanted to share this article that I found interesting,on how blockchain can benefit healthcare,
take a look here http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/blockchain-healthcare-%E2%80%93-closer-we-think. Let me know what you think ?  Cheesy

That's really nice info. Thanks for sharing.
crypto|george

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5ivEoZWWJ0 from Chamber of Digital Commerce. Speaker is Dr. Jim Liew, Senior Adviser, BlockMedX, and Assistant Professor of Finance, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.

What sort of machine learning/AI applications are possible with distributed ledger data systems, and how do blockchains change the way we look at and analyze big data?  What is the potential for this technology to solve real-world problems in the modern healthcare landscape, and how can blockchain technology be used to turn the tide of the opioid crisis?

Thanks for sharing. I'll be looking into this.  Smiley
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

Are they going in Consensus 2018 ?
PpMrqz93

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

[/img]
Are they going in Consensus 2018 ?

yeah they are you should check them out at their BlockMedx booth and if you join telegram you can see pics of them there:https://t.me/BlockMedx
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

What the health sector needs to know about cryptocurrency technologies and blockchain and what BlockMedx is aiming to achieve to do their part.
https://irishtechnews.ie/what-the-health-sector-needs-to-know-about-cryptocurrency-technologies-blockchain-and-cryptojacking-attacks/
PpMrqz93

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

Congrats! to Blockmedx  Wink was named as  one of the  coolest Blockchain Startups at NYC's Consensus2018. If anybody is interested in reading the article here is the link:https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/313561
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

Congrats! to Blockmedx  Wink was named as  one of the  coolest Blockchain Startups at NYC's Consensus2018. If anybody is interested in reading the article here is the link:https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/313561

That's great news for such wonderful project.
crypto|george

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

That's Awesome! You deserve it!
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:31:16 AM

I feel this project has huge potential. I will surely like to invest in this gem.
crypto|george

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:34:29 AM

Is there any update where are we on the roadmap?
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

On 23rd May, 5pm at the JW Marriott in Downtown Austin, all the MCTX18 finalists are presenting at the first open-to-the-public accelerator event! Come and meet us and other up and coming startups participating in this world class early stage program.
crypto|george

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:21:31 AM

On 23rd May, 5pm at the JW Marriott in Downtown Austin, all the MCTX18 finalists are presenting at the first open-to-the-public accelerator event! Come and meet us and other up and coming startups participating in this world class early stage program.

Thanks! Are the roadshows keep coming for the team? Are they going to initiate an AMA?
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

Thanks! Are the roadshows keep coming for the team? Are they going to initiate an AMA?

I strongly believe that more roadshows and AMAs coming.
Stephanie14

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

Cheesy hey guys just wanted to share with everyone some good news Blockmedx was named as one of the coolest Blockchain startup at consensus. Read about it here:https://medium.com/blockmedx/the-coolest-blockchain-startups-at-consensus-fbba102d3fbe
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

medicine is very important at the moment and I'm wondering at what stage your project and in what country you want to start your activity
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

medicine is very important at the moment and I'm wondering at what stage your project and in what country you want to start your activity

Blockmedx is providing the tools urgently needed to end the prescription opioid crisis in the USA and around the world.
gxmonitor

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

Blockchain can Potentially Reduce Data Sharing Expenses by 75%. There are many benefits of Blockchain in the Health Industry. Read about our mission to save lives and fight the opioid crisis on Blockmedx website.
gxmonitor

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:40:14 PM

Corruption, healthcare & blockchain are on the agenda at Supply Chain conference. Great to see that blockchain is used for good!
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

Looks promising, but the min contribution for the presale is too high for me. But i will follow this project. What role of token on this platform?
gxmonitor

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

Looks promising, but the min contribution for the presale is too high for me. But i will follow this project. What role of token on this platform?

You can contribute in main-sale, keep supporting us.
Stephanie14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

The MDX tokens can be purchased by patients, providers, larger healthcare organizations,
or payors (health insurance or value based organizations) or others who have use for the
token. The tokens may be used for payment of co-pays, or for patient incentive
mechanisms adopted by healthcare organizations or payors.

You can find more detailed information in their white paper, you can ask one of the admins in the Blockmedx telegram group for it here:https://t.me/BlockMedx
gxmonitor

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

Leading projections indicate that up to half a million Americans could die from prescription opioid overdoses within the next 10 years. Help us fight back & implement the necessary changes to not let that happen.
ctmixing

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

Only a fool would think their investment is in good hands with Michael J Brunner. This idiot knows nothing!

Im not a financial advisor!
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

Partnership with a Taiwanese pharmaceutical distributor, Pin Siang Medical Biotechnology Company, to pursue a joint venture to drive the adoption of next generation e-prescribing and smart delivery of drugs in Taiwan.
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

Judging by the last message the project develops. What other news does the project have today ?  Thanks.

xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

BlockMedx (MDX) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: