Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 06:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlockMedx: Stop the opioid crisis - save lives.  (Read 569 times)
Stephanie14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:52:43 AM

How will MDX tokens contribute to reducing the opioid abuse problem?

It has been mentioned in some studies  and  articles that  part of the solution to the opioids crisis in the US would be  controlling prescription opioid distribution while maintaining access for patients with legitimate medical needs. I think thats the way they are angling it . An urgent issue if you take into account  that teenagers accounted for 68 percent of opioid overdose deaths. However, my question is besides goodwill how with the contributors benefit from such project?
lexixon (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

The tokens itself will just fuel the system. What is tackling the problem is the application itself. Check out the website https://blockmedx.com and the graphics in the "How it works" section.
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

Check out our new one-pager that gives you a short briefing on what BlockMedx really is about! https://blockmedx.com/static/files/blockmedx-one_pager-v2.pdf  Cool
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

How will MDX tokens contribute to reducing the opioid abuse problem?

It has been mentioned in some studies  and  articles that  part of the solution to the opioids crisis in the US would be  controlling prescription opioid distribution while maintaining access for patients with legitimate medical needs. I think thats the way they are angling it . An urgent issue if you take into account  that teenagers accounted for 68 percent of opioid overdose deaths. However, my question is besides goodwill how with the contributors benefit from such project?

Thanks Stephanie, great input! What contributors are you talking about in detail? Patients or the doctors/physicians that create the prescription? For the latter that new solution will result in lower expenses as current solutions in the e-prescribing market are more expensive. On the patients side, there will be direct incentives like discounts on certain insurance fees depending on their usage.
gbest

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:06:57 AM

Do you have a bounty?

or how else can I participate?
crypto|george

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:38:25 AM

May I know your hardcap for your ICO?
PpMrqz93

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:19:03 AM

Hello in your article  https://medium.com/@blockmedx/the-opioid-crisis-some-good-news-for-a-change-634ebd99303revolves it is stated that the'' new incentive economy will allow patients to share their data with medical researchers in exchange for tokens''. Will this be in compliance with  the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996(HIPAA)?
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:39:01 AM

Do you have a bounty?

or how else can I participate?

We only have some exclusive bounties for specific tasks but not for general promotion; if you want to know more, join our Telegram group https://t.me/BlockMedx and send a direct message to lexixon.
lexixon (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

May I know your hardcap for your ICO?

We plan to announce this information within the next 1-2 weeks. Best is to sign-up for our newsletter on the website https://blockmedx.com or the telegram group/announcement channel and you'll receive that info as soon as we're releasing these numbers publicly.
gxmonitor

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:51:35 PM

What will happen to remaining tokens if hardcap not reached ?
gbest

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:11:16 PM

It's nice to see this project is trying to solve a problem. I'm really happy for the effort that you're putting into that. Sounds amazing the way you're trying to solve the opioids problem.

I only have one doubt about this project, who's going to be owner of all that information?
PpMrqz93

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

yeah that is exactly, what I was thinking, my concern is regarding the degree of disclosure to other third parties.We don't want another Cambridge Analytica scandal haha. Grin
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

This project looks really nice and has great future.
Stephanie14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:35:39 PM

Looking forward to getting more updates on your project so far it seems promising! Grin
crypto|george

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

Any video reviews from the team that is worth watching?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

guys to be able to carry out such a large scale project is difficult and can you tell me why do you need blockchain for this when it can be implemented without the blockchain?

You are totally right, it is difficult indeed - but we have a very solid setup with both financial and industry support. We're also in touch with authorities that play a big role in that market. For your question on why to use Blockchain, I could quickly summarize it as follows:

• It allows for micropayments needed in our patient incentive programs, rewards, and discount programs, connecting the parties (e.g. insurance company and patient) in real-time and based on predefined rules written in smart contracts (imagine certain statements from insurance policies to be fixed there)
  • The MDX token acts as internal application unit of account to interact with the smart contracts

To give you another example: Patient with diabetes may be paid in real-time for each glucose lab result within normal range. In long-term, IOT devices that record patient blood pressure, blood sugar, and others will be integrated into the patient app.

Also the general benefits like immutability and transparency play a big role these markets. Without blockchain it is much more costy to have the secure setup needed. Last but not least, the tokens / tokenomics allow for an interesting setup to attract strategic partners and customers in the market in the early stage (by selling or airdropping tokens) cause they may benefit from exponential use at a later stage if the common vision can be implemented.

Do you like that explanation?

First, I like this project. Though so many projects here were and are being launched regarding cannabis/marijuana usage and other related services, I haven't seen  a project contradicting such industry and this is the first time I've seen one. The world needs this. Responsible usage of opioid. So many individuals lost their lives already. Good luck to the team for their noble mission!
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

I this they have very strong team. All the best for this great project.
Stephanie14

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:48:33 PM

guys to be able to carry out such a large scale project is difficult and can you tell me why do you need blockchain for this when it can be implemented without the blockchain?

You are totally right, it is difficult indeed - but we have a very solid setup with both financial and industry support. We're also in touch with authorities that play a big role in that market. For your question on why to use Blockchain, I could quickly summarize it as follows:

• It allows for micropayments needed in our patient incentive programs, rewards, and discount programs, connecting the parties (e.g. insurance company and patient) in real-time and based on predefined rules written in smart contracts (imagine certain statements from insurance policies to be fixed there)
  • The MDX token acts as internal application unit of account to interact with the smart contracts

To give you another example: Patient with diabetes may be paid in real-time for each glucose lab result within normal range. In long-term, IOT devices that record patient blood pressure, blood sugar, and others will be integrated into the patient app.

Also the general benefits like immutability and transparency play a big role these markets. Without blockchain it is much more costy to have the secure setup needed. Last but not least, the tokens / tokenomics allow for an interesting setup to attract strategic partners and customers in the market in the early stage (by selling or airdropping tokens) cause they may benefit from exponential use at a later stage if the common vision can be implemented.

Do you like that explanation?

First, I like this project. Though so many projects here were and are being launched regarding cannabis/marijuana usage and other related services, I haven't seen  a project contradicting such industry and this is the first time I've seen one. The world needs this. Responsible usage of opioid. So many individuals lost their lives already. Good luck to the team for their noble mission!

I couldn't agree anymore , a lot of other health relates projects are centered more on safe guarding health records , which is also great and will complement such projects like this, but it's good to see one that is directly combating an issue that has been the cause of innumerable deaths.
crypto|george

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

Does prescription for a patient only being edited if they consulted on different doctors? or it generates another prescription data?
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

What is hardcap and softcap of this project ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: