Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EngagementToken - REWARDING PUBLISHERS AND CREATORS  (Read 1332 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

This is not a new idea, but this project offers several creative solutions that I have not seen anywhere else. I think that he will be able to become successful therefore and worthy of investing.
Yes, when i come to this project i have opinion that this look like the others, but when i read carefully again their white paper, i know they still have differents to make attractive.
This project has the concepts similar to various other projects but i think that it is really unique in terms of its features and all other things. This project can really give us some intresting profits ahead.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:03:09 PM

I can understand the publisher/advertiser model, but it seems that tokens are used to reward users as well by the publishers. Does this mean if ordinary people engage on the platform/websites and view the adverts and interact with the adverts they get rewarded with Engagement tokens? If this is the case how will those users get their tokens and how do they give their address to the publishers to get their tokens? Also, how will users know that an advert will generate engagement tokens for them and distinguish an engagement ad from a non-engagement ad?

Hey JC, appreciate the question and interest! Publishers will receive a certain amount of EGT when they sign up with the engagement platform. They are free to distribute this EGT to reward users who deliver engagement on their content. It is not just/necessarily ads that allows the rewards, it could be, but the engagement platform is built to reward users for leaving comments and participating in discussions.

Only registered users of EGT will receive rewards for their engagements. Users will be able to set their wallet address to their platform account. This is also the way to withdraw from or transfer to the engagement platform. As for ads, I think you might be confusing BAT with EGT. However, ordinary visitors don't see a difference between ads, the ads are placed on the places where the action is - resulting in higher click-through-rates for advertisers (you can read more about this in the whitepaper, or if you'd like to learn more feel free to ask specific questions).

Advertisers also can use EGTs to advertise through promoted comments and promoted headlines ad units on publishers - when they do that publishers get their EGTs that they then can redistribute part to contributing users - closing the loop. As for exchanges, several community members are already putting effort in this, however I cannot comment on secondary markets from team's perspection.

Thanks for the clarification. Do you think it will negatively affect the project that users that want to earn EGT must first register? Lots of people from fhe public that will engage will not even know about crypto?

As you can see there is already plenty of users (4,400,000+) currently. Marketing is a continuous activity and will surely help growing the amount of users on the Engagement Platform. There definitely is plenty of room to grow the user base and team looks forward to the road ahead! I will inform you when/if I receive a comment from the team regarding the negative effect it may have. The platform is very user-friendly! But, as said I'll get back to you with a reply from the team Smiley

Engagement platform is not an idea, but an existing technology and sustainable community of users, publishers and advertisers. So, I believe that the project will continue to develop and will be successful in the future.

That is true, engagement platform gives an advantages and for sure many investors will invest because of what it brings to the community. Base of what we have knew that it is publishers and advertisement a sustainable project we can easily determine that it would be productive as the process go on because it is still developing for the success.

You have a point on that mate. Basically, every project want a great amount of profit and to have many investors to support their project. Engagement platform is somehow common here in crypto currency world, maybe the team may doing some innovations. I'm just hoping the team may be competitive enough among other projects.
I think information on the project will be able to extend as much as possible those who are engaged in writing articles as it will be in his interests that have learned about the project and it was successful.
Right! If there is a user who maintains his blog and writes articles like this, it would be nice if he contacted the administration and invited them to write an article about the project. So exactly more users can join!

This is a great suggestion, thank you! I will share it with the team Smiley

This is not a new idea, but this project offers several creative solutions that I have not seen anywhere else. I think that he will be able to become successful therefore and worthy of investing.

It seems to me that it does not matter how many projects with a similar idea will be. it is important to know how active the team is developing the idea, how many features are in this similar idea. I do not think that an already existing idea on the market is an indicator of not professionalism of project staff.

Right, as you can tell there is plenty of competitors in the field & development is extremely important here. A big difference with many projects is that EGT does not simply have a whitepaper, but already a working product that has proven itself and is already used for daily services (http://solidopinion.com). The Engagement Tokens will be a great add-on, being the fuel for sustainable transformation in online publishing. Publishers and participants earn the tokens by creating interesting content. Advertisers buy tokens to place their ads where the action is. This part is definitely unique and feel free to join us on Telegram to get in touch with the team! https://t.me/EngagementTokenOfficial, I'm sure they would happily explain you more!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

EngagementToken is an interesting project. And at the same time, this is a good idea for the advertiser community and content development. I really hope to have more investors in the project and the project will achieve continuous improvement and improvement
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

Yes, when i come to this project i have opinion that this look like the others, but when i read carefully again their white paper, i know they still have differents to make attractive.

Well, I believed that every platform is different from the others. Even if they have a similarities or common ideas, still they have different purposed and goals to achieved here in crypto world. And it doesn't matter how this ENGAGEMENT project looks like to the others. The most important thing is, how will the dev team managed to bring this project into the finished line.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

Engagement platform is not an idea, but an existing technology and sustainable community of users, publishers and advertisers. So, I believe that the project will continue to develop and will be successful in the future.

That is true, engagement platform gives an advantages and for sure many investors will invest because of what it brings to the community. Base of what we have knew that it is publishers and advertisement a sustainable project we can easily determine that it would be productive as the process go on because it is still developing for the success.

You have a point on that mate. Basically, every project want a great amount of profit and to have many investors to support their project. Engagement platform is somehow common here in crypto currency world, maybe the team may doing some innovations. I'm just hoping the team may be competitive enough among other projects.
I think information on the project will be able to extend as much as possible those who are engaged in writing articles as it will be in his interests that have learned about the project and it was successful.
Right! If there is a user who maintains his blog and writes articles like this, it would be nice if he contacted the administration and invited them to write an article about the project. So exactly more users can join!
Yeah this will engage users and more increase the credibility of the project
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:25:11 PM

Well, I believed that every platform is different from the others. Even if they have a similarities or common ideas, still they have different purposed and goals to achieved here in crypto world. And it doesn't matter how this ENGAGEMENT project looks like to the others. The most important thing is, how will the dev team managed to bring this project into the finished line.
Well, most of all project will be suitable for creative people as its orientation looks to this steppe. Possibly among creative people there are also investors in combination.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:00:29 PM

Maybe you are right, and this platform will be facing a lot of a challenges because they need to proved that they have a slight difference from the existing publishing platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:26:04 PM

Well, most of all project will be suitable for creative people as its orientation looks to this steppe. Possibly among creative people there are also investors in combination.

It is sad that only creative people can definitely has the chance to used with this kind of platform. What ordinary people can do is to make an investment towards their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:33:05 AM

I got an team of EngagementToken working care and trying many many to meet the customers that want to. They have made a new many in the past of the platform of the background and you think this is a symbol for the serious status expected to make to this project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:10:45 AM

It is sad that only creative people can definitely has the chance to used with this kind of platform. What ordinary people can do is to make an investment towards their platform.

Well, we have nothing to do on that mate since those people has a gift which is their passion is to be a publisher by their own creation. As wish by many here in the world of crypto currency, they will invest as they believe have a great outcome the money that they invest in the future.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:31:04 AM

Great! From now on, we can expect more investors are coming in because HappyMod is ready to serve you with his/her great answer and explanation!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:36:18 AM

Well, we have nothing to do on that mate since those people has a gift which is their passion is to be a publisher by their own creation. As wish by many here in the world of crypto currency, they will invest as they believe have a great outcome the money that they invest in the future.
Yeah you are right. We cannot do anything with that fact. Those people have given that gift to be publishers and creators, and so, this kind of project has been come out from this community of crypto currency. Hopefully that this kind of opportunity will not let people pass out. And moreover, people can really have a good investment out from this EngagementToken.
PleaseSignTheMessage

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

What is the progress for EngagementTokens? Is there any great news for the project which would really make a good future ahead? This project seems much intresting for me and also i think that it might have a good future ahead.
Starbaks

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

projects with excellent features and concepts. The users involved can buy ads with this token, make comments and can sell to third parties who want to join. I think this project will be successful.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:27:16 AM

I am trying to research about engament token if it is already listed in some ico listing site but it seems I am not seeing any information. Can you tell us if you guys are paying for advertising?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:29:30 AM

What is the progress for EngagementTokens? Is there any great news for the project which would really make a good future ahead? This project seems much intresting for me and also i think that it might have a good future ahead.

As time goes by for sure this project has a progressed which make sense to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that devs and any member who is part on this project will update us for the latest issue. I'm just hoping that the team may proceed the possible outcome and may resolve the problems that may encounter.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

I am trying to research about engament token if it is already listed in some ico listing site but it seems I am not seeing any information. Can you tell us if you guys are paying for advertising?

I guess, they have not yet providing any details regarding the ICO because the dev team are not updating and giving upcoming plans for this project. Probably, they are busy in the development process and the beta version. Hopefully, they will give new updates regarding the status and the progress of this platform because it is very important to all members to have a good communication.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:46:01 AM

What makes this project attractive ? How will investors choose this project than others ? As I look this project it seems their are no differents in other platfroms. They are all preparing to be publisher and to be advertiser. Can it brings also an a faster transaction ? If this project can do all of that, so it seems it will be a successful platform at the end.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

Actually the project is currently in the process of installing the latest innovations in which they are going to get involve into blockchain technology. By this strategy, they will meet their expectations on how this platform plays in the crypto community. As this project was introduced to give rewards to the publisher and creator who constitute an interesting article in the advertising industry.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

Actually the project is currently in the process of installing the latest innovations in which they are going to get involve into blockchain technology. By this strategy, they will meet their expectations on how this platform plays in the crypto community. As this project was introduced to give rewards to the publisher and creator who constitute an interesting article in the advertising industry.

Well, I hope that innovations can really be an interesting one because competition in the market is really hard. With so many ICOs that has also good features and innovations, I think the team will do more efforts to attract more people to support their paltform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: