Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EngagementToken - REWARDING PUBLISHERS AND CREATORS  (Read 1328 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:13:39 PM

I think this is going to be important tool to success for businesses including ico in the future. Advertising is really needed to promote a certain project.

To be honest, this team need to work hard to make their project be famous in the market. There are many advertising and publisher in the market and most of them are successful and trusted project. How this project can interupt and get the attention of thr investor for this project ?

Well, they are still new and maybe with some suggestion that was shared in this thread they can probably can come up with a better idea. So, for now lets just wait for further announcement about the development about their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

I can understand the publisher/advertiser model, but it seems that tokens are used to reward users as well by the publishers. Does this mean if ordinary people engage on the platform/websites and view the adverts and interact with the adverts they get rewarded with Engagement tokens? If this is the case how will those users get their tokens and how do they give their address to the publishers to get their tokens? Also, how will users know that an advert will generate engagement tokens for them and distinguish an engagement ad from a non-engagement ad?

Hey JC, appreciate the question and interest! Publishers will receive a certain amount of EGT when they sign up with the engagement platform. They are free to distribute this EGT to reward users who deliver engagement on their content. It is not just/necessarily ads that allows the rewards, it could be, but the engagement platform is built to reward users for leaving comments and participating in discussions.

Only registered users of EGT will receive rewards for their engagements. Users will be able to set their wallet address to their platform account. This is also the way to withdraw from or transfer to the engagement platform. As for ads, I think you might be confusing BAT with EGT. However, ordinary visitors don't see a difference between ads, the ads are placed on the places where the action is - resulting in higher click-through-rates for advertisers (you can read more about this in the whitepaper, or if you'd like to learn more feel free to ask specific questions).

Advertisers also can use EGTs to advertise through promoted comments and promoted headlines ad units on publishers - when they do that publishers get their EGTs that they then can redistribute part to contributing users - closing the loop. As for exchanges, several community members are already putting effort in this, however I cannot comment on secondary markets from team's perspection.

Thanks for the clarification. Do you think it will negatively affect the project that users that want to earn EGT must first register? Lots of people from fhe public that will engage will not even know about crypto?
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

I think this is going to be important tool to success for businesses including ico in the future. Advertising is really needed to promote a certain project.
I'm sure it's part of their plan already to promote this project if it needs the support to make it a success in the future Wink EngagementToken can really produce more high-rated content in the future.
mohamedbendary

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:36:40 PM

Interesting project. A good idea, it would be great if it was implemented.
I wish good luck and success to the team, let everything go according to plan!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

I can understand the publisher/advertiser model, but it seems that tokens are used to reward users as well by the publishers. Does this mean if ordinary people engage on the platform/websites and view the adverts and interact with the adverts they get rewarded with Engagement tokens? If this is the case how will those users get their tokens and how do they give their address to the publishers to get their tokens? Also, how will users know that an advert will generate engagement tokens for them and distinguish an engagement ad from a non-engagement ad?

Hey JC, appreciate the question and interest! Publishers will receive a certain amount of EGT when they sign up with the engagement platform. They are free to distribute this EGT to reward users who deliver engagement on their content. It is not just/necessarily ads that allows the rewards, it could be, but the engagement platform is built to reward users for leaving comments and participating in discussions.

Only registered users of EGT will receive rewards for their engagements. Users will be able to set their wallet address to their platform account. This is also the way to withdraw from or transfer to the engagement platform. As for ads, I think you might be confusing BAT with EGT. However, ordinary visitors don't see a difference between ads, the ads are placed on the places where the action is - resulting in higher click-through-rates for advertisers (you can read more about this in the whitepaper, or if you'd like to learn more feel free to ask specific questions).

Advertisers also can use EGTs to advertise through promoted comments and promoted headlines ad units on publishers - when they do that publishers get their EGTs that they then can redistribute part to contributing users - closing the loop. As for exchanges, several community members are already putting effort in this, however I cannot comment on secondary markets from team's perspection.

Thanks for the clarification. Do you think it will negatively affect the project that users that want to earn EGT must first register? Lots of people from fhe public that will engage will not even know about crypto?

I fully agree with that. Sometimes public users don't even know the existence of different cryptocurrencies. They thought it's all about bitcoin or ethereum. So what's more dealing with an eth token, usually they don't know what to do with that. They just let it go because for a beginner, it's too complicated to understand. So even if your platform is super great over the other projects, the question is, how much is the adoptability of the public?
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

Engagement platform is not an idea, but an existing technology and sustainable community of users, publishers and advertisers. So, I believe that the project will continue to develop and will be successful in the future.

That is true, engagement platform gives an advantages and for sure many investors will invest because of what it brings to the community. Base of what we have knew that it is publishers and advertisement a sustainable project we can easily determine that it would be productive as the process go on because it is still developing for the success.

You have a point on that mate. Basically, every project want a great amount of profit and to have many investors to support their project. Engagement platform is somehow common here in crypto currency world, maybe the team may doing some innovations. I'm just hoping the team may be competitive enough among other projects.

It's literally the most common project these days apart from "pure profit" shitcoins (and ofc their endless masternodes and PoS coins which are common af)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:23:06 AM

Engagement platform is not an idea, but an existing technology and sustainable community of users, publishers and advertisers. So, I believe that the project will continue to develop and will be successful in the future.

That is true, engagement platform gives an advantages and for sure many investors will invest because of what it brings to the community. Base of what we have knew that it is publishers and advertisement a sustainable project we can easily determine that it would be productive as the process go on because it is still developing for the success.

You have a point on that mate. Basically, every project want a great amount of profit and to have many investors to support their project. Engagement platform is somehow common here in crypto currency world, maybe the team may doing some innovations. I'm just hoping the team may be competitive enough among other projects.
I think information on the project will be able to extend as much as possible those who are engaged in writing articles as it will be in his interests that have learned about the project and it was successful.
Yes, writing articles is really needed to day because there is no job except writing an article on a website for a writer. Also, this is the best job for a writer like you guys.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

To be honest, this team need to work hard to make their project be famous in the market. There are many advertising and publisher in the market and most of them are successful and trusted project. How this project can interupt and get the attention of thr investor for this project ?
I agree to you bud its really necessary for the project admins or the marketing team to invest for advertising to make thier project popular to investors. They have created a good project but its not enough for it to be known so advertising is required.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

I agree to you bud its really necessary for the project admins or the marketing team to invest for advertising to make thier project popular to investors. They have created a good project but its not enough for it to be known so advertising is required.
You are difinitely right buddy. The team should make the best they could if they really want something in return. They should focus on making the name of the EngagementToken more known and popular in the crypto community so that more people amy reach the information regarding this project. Hopefully a good marketing strategy will come out from the this team.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

I agree to your point of view mate. Obviously, the team doing well as the project is in progress. Regarding to caught the attention of those investors the team must doing some attractive platforms, features and advocacy which can benifited by every users as well as those clients who have plan to be part on this project.
tuhan123

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

Sound like a nice project! Still, don't you think there will be those, who will just falsely interact in order to get these tokens for the only purpose of selling them to those who will really need it?
I didn't quite know with what you are saying. Do this mean I only buy it for getting profit? Please explain it to me moreover because I really want to know what you mean.
Of course, everyone buys it for getting profit.
I just meant that, according to my understanding, when the paltform will be brought to live, its users (publishers, advertisers and those, who REALLY need to use it) will be rewarded for their activity with EGT  (this is written in the description btw), which they further might be able to spend according to their need (again publishing, adverticements etc). But 'false users' will earn this granted EGT and will probably sell them to publishers, advertisers and so on. So that might spoil the Project a little bit.
 Still, that's my point of view, I don't impose it to you Smiley.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

I think information on the project will be able to extend as much as possible those who are engaged in writing articles as it will be in his interests that have learned about the project and it was successful.
Right! If there is a user who maintains his blog and writes articles like this, it would be nice if he contacted the administration and invited them to write an article about the project. So exactly more users can join!
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

This is not a new idea, but this project offers several creative solutions that I have not seen anywhere else. I think that he will be able to become successful therefore and worthy of investing.

potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

This is not a new idea, but this project offers several creative solutions that I have not seen anywhere else. I think that he will be able to become successful therefore and worthy of investing.

It seems to me that it does not matter how many projects with a similar idea will be. it is important to know how active the team is developing the idea, how many features are in this similar idea. I do not think that an already existing idea on the market is an indicator of not professionalism of project staff.

player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you, the team needs to work hard to make the project popular and they need to do some good promotions to spread the project all over. There are many advertising projects like Engagement token are already exist in crypto world that's why project needs to do something different as well as innovative to give their competitor a tough competition.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

Yes, when i come to this project i have opinion that this look like the others, but when i read carefully again their white paper, i know they still have differents to make attractive.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

Yes, when i come to this project i have opinion that this look like the others, but when i read carefully again their white paper, i know they still have differents to make attractive.
maybe there are some similarities. But agree with me, each project must have something unique, then what can attract investors' attention. The project EngagementToken is such and it means that the success of the project is ahead.
CoinShopping.pl

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

maybe there are some similarities. But agree with me, each project must have something unique, then what can attract investors' attention. The project EngagementToken is such and it means that the success of the project is ahead.

Regardless with their platform, by means of becoming a successful project is very well organized and we can find it clearly the potentiality of being a progressive project. Hopefully this project will gain the trust of the people who have been witnessed the speedy development of the project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

It seems to me that it does not matter how many projects with a similar idea will be. it is important to know how active the team is developing the idea, how many features are in this similar idea. I do not think that an already existing idea on the market is an indicator of not professionalism of project staff.

You right men, it doesn't matter if there are many project are the same, their are many platform are the same but it depends on how the team will manage and how the team will encourage and investor. Even if the their platform are copied to the other project,when the copied project are most gentle and updated to their inverstor, more active and especially building a good and talented team in the project that can create a wonderful and successful project at the end.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: