Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EngagementToken - REWARDING PUBLISHERS AND CREATORS  (Read 1331 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

I personally find that the advertising network is growing a lot, to survive and develop in this market, the EngagementToken project will have to make a big difference.

Agree, definitely agreed. The EngagementToken project will grow over the time and we can keep supporting the project while its still developed and a beta platform.
Be honestly, they meet the large market, and they need to do a lot of thing to handle any growing at advertising network industry.

Yeah, as I noticed on this great project the team doing their best as they want to elaborate on how this project really important in the crypto currency community. I'm hoping for some bounty programs on this project if possible. Which I believe this project could help big a lot and can give a great amount of profit in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

I personally find that the advertising network is growing a lot, to survive and develop in this market, the EngagementToken project will have to make a big difference.

Agree, definitely agreed. The EngagementToken project will grow over the time and we can keep supporting the project while its still developed and a beta platform.
Be honestly, they meet the large market, and they need to do a lot of thing to handle any growing at advertising network industry.

Yeah, as I noticed on this great project the team doing their best as they want to elaborate on how this project really important in the crypto currency community. I'm hoping for some bounty programs on this project if possible. Which I believe this project could help big a lot and can give a great amount of profit in the future.
Great team this project have! I am really glad that this project has a great team working behind this project for its success. And now, we can really see that the EngagementToken team is doing the best they could to spread their information and inform more people here in the crypto world. I hope that they will gain more investors for the EngagementToken continuous progress.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

Engagement platform is not an idea, but an existing technology and sustainable community of users, publishers and advertisers. So, I believe that the project will continue to develop and will be successful in the future.

Sustainable community of users, publishers and advertisers is just mean that this project has the guaranteed to be highly successful. Well, the team are doing a lot of activities aside from promoting their platform, they also join some important conference to introduce what is Engagement is all about and how can it contribute to the community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

Engagement platform is not an idea, but an existing technology and sustainable community of users, publishers and advertisers. So, I believe that the project will continue to develop and will be successful in the future.

Sustainable community of users, publishers and advertisers is just mean that this project has the guaranteed to be highly successful. Well, the team are doing a lot of activities aside from promoting their platform, they also join some important conference to introduce what is Engagement is all about and how can it contribute to the community.
I agree with you. Indeed, the development team is very actively developing the project, participating in various events. Thanks to this, more and more interested people appear in the project.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

Engagement platform is just an over fancy term to describe a basic advertising service which already exists in the form of other advertising services
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:22:25 PM

Engagement platform is just an over fancy term to describe a basic advertising service which already exists in the form of other advertising services

Eventhough the platform is already exist in the market but the point is that they have their own appealing structures  that  connects to the community with a potential components. You could not say that this project is just an over fancy term because they have their own standards of how they established this project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

But yet it can really be much more profitable for the future and also it can really have some huge benefits ahead so i would keep supporting it and hope that there really are a number of investors who would willingly support this project.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

You're right, the team doing great like by having always here in the thread to support all the possible queries of this project. I admire and appreciate their platforms as the value of engagement token will set by the site owner through the reward of tokens. Hopefully the project and the team continue this project despite of some hindrances and difficulties that may encounter.

Appreciate it, as of yet there are no hindrances/difficulties mentioned by the team. Team is on schedule and works very hard on distribution of presale tokens at the moment (locked until end of sale). Moreover, I would love to refer you to the whitepaper to learn more about EngagementToken and the benefits for both publishers and advertisers https://engagementtoken.com/Whitepaper.pdf

But yet it can really be much more profitable for the future and also it can really have some huge benefits ahead so i would keep supporting it and hope that there really are a number of investors who would willingly support this project.

Hi DynoEarl, there certainly are a lot of competitors and existing (legacy) advertising platforms. Difference is mentioned in the whitepaper, I'll describe some to you: No middleman (decentralized  in the action marketplace, it offers better targeted advertising as you will be able to see where all the action is through CommentRadar, publishers can reward people who engage and this will encourage them to come back. There's a bigger click-through-rate compared to legacy networks. Please, learn more at https://engagementtoken.com/Whitepaper.pdf

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:07:38 PM

This project continues to please, it seems that the guys are doing something worthwhile, everyone must be acquainted!
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

I can understand the publisher/advertiser model, but it seems that tokens are used to reward users as well by the publishers. Does this mean if ordinary people engage on the platform/websites and view the adverts and interact with the adverts they get rewarded with Engagement tokens? If this is the case how will those users get their tokens and how do they give their address to the publishers to get their tokens? Also, how will users know that an advert will generate engagement tokens for them and distinguish an engagement ad from a non-engagement ad?
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

The project really promises modern technology and serious aspirations from the experts for the development. Authors should actively promote the project and realize that this project has a great chance of success
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

The project really promises modern technology and serious aspirations from the experts for the development. Authors should actively promote the project and realize that this project has a great chance of success

Yes, the project has the great team of experts which is continuously putting efforts in the project to make the platform reliable as well as easy to understand. The project has lot more scope to grow. But it just needs some good promotions to spared all over. After the promotions, the chances of the ico to becoming successful will automatically increase. and also it will help the project to gain investors.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

I believe engagement token has a great potential if the team will just put some efforts to it. I would like to get more details about this project further. Good luck on your project.

As of now, they doing great because 65% of their token is already sold and there is 1 month ramaining to sell their tokens. In that kind of achievement, building a good teamwork and have a successful project at the end. I will take a risk to follow this kind of project until the end and get their successful rewards.
Thank for that information bud about thier current ico sale status. Well good luck bud on your investment bud just invest what your are will to lose.
Even keeping cryptocurrency you risk. Not to mention investment into ICO projects. Anyway life and one and at everyone it the and consequently also decisions to accept only to investors it is also necessary to respect the choice of everyone.
It's true, everyone has his own opinion and his choice. Therefore, to impose someone else's opinion is not worth it. Especially such a topic as investment, this should be thought out by everyone and choose how much and where it will invest.

But their opinion should inline with the current status of the project. Because we are talking about how these platform can help the economy by giving the publishers an opportunity to share some of their knowledge through their real experience.
You are right with that. People should incline their own thoughts and opinion with the current status of this project. The EngagementToken has a good goal for the community of crypto currency as well as to the publishing industry. At the same time, I hope that through the EngagementToken, there will have a good connection between these too, make the community more efficient.
we can say with confidence that the project will be really very useful for our society. Therefore, all those who support the idea of ​​the project and its developers should help it achieve its goal.

It is not as easy as you think because about achieving their goals will be hard. With so many existing publishing platform, the team will surely faces some difficulties on how they are going to attract investors and they will definitely need some promotional strategies with regards to their platform.
That's why they need the support of the community to let everyone knows that the idea of this project is interesting and unique which can really help a lot to publishers and content creators out there.

Thank you so much! These are very kind words, and of course it would help if community shares the word. We love seeing the community grow & we happily answer all questions of the newcomers. As for exchanges, we are not allowed to comment towards this & EGT is a utility token Smiley
Correct decision of you. Recently such practice of nondisclosure is practiced even by the starting projects, in avoidance by fast manipulation of cost of a coin.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

The project is really great and the opportunity is good, I will participate in your wonderful work.
Egretia
Yes, the project is looking great as well as profitable for the investment. The project has the higher potential to expand their self after some time later. Making an investment in this project will give us good returns in future.
I want to see them listed in exchanges first before I get happy about this token. Theres still along way to go on this project and getting listed is one of the few important matters that this project needs to settle.
It is only not enough to observe if you want that the project has got really on large and well-known exchanges, it is necessary to help them with vote, the voice of each user is very important.
Yes I agree bud, we also need to do our part if we are really interested in helping this project to succeed. Voting and promoting is a good way to help this project to be known.
If you truly believe in the project we should do this and promote the project and give best from our side. This is the only way in which people will come to know about the project .
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

I was amazed about how Lena Knysh represent their platform at the 17th global edition of d10e – The Leading Conference On Decentralization that was held in Seoul. South Korea. This just proved that the team were confident enough to pushed their platform onto the next level. So, I am expecting with that conference, there were investors who probably wanted to support the project.
It's nice to hear that the ENGAGEMENT team are really working hard now to promote this platform around the world. Attending different conferences is a good attraction for this project inorder to gained positive thoughts that will lead to the success of the team. I hope that in the near future, there wil be more opportunities to come for this project.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:11:44 PM

That is true, engagement platform gives an advantages and for sure many investors will invest because of what it brings to the community. Base of what we have knew that it is publishers and advertisement a sustainable project we can easily determine that it would be productive as the process go on because it is still developing for the success.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

I was amazed about how Lena Knysh represent their platform at the 17th global edition of d10e – The Leading Conference On Decentralization that was held in Seoul. South Korea. This just proved that the team were confident enough to pushed their platform onto the next level. So, I am expecting with that conference, there were investors who probably wanted to support the project.
It's nice to hear that the ENGAGEMENT team are really working hard now to promote this platform around the world. Attending different conferences is a good attraction for this project inorder to gained positive thoughts that will lead to the success of the team. I hope that in the near future, there wil be more opportunities to come for this project.
Yes, it's definitely a good thing to hear! If they can have this kind of effort towards the end of the development, this can really improve how this project will become a success!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

The idea of your project is very good to promote on the confirmations and presentations. Thanks to this kind of marketing, you can draw more positive results, because you will explain and show by example how this will work.
luffy.2

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

Nice and interesting project. I wonder if my rig will still have time to mine some coins before ASICs will do all the work.
merculet
tuhan123

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

Sound like a nice project! Still, don't you think there will be those, who will just falsely interact in order to get these tokens for the only purpose of selling them to those who will really need it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: