Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EngagementToken - REWARDING PUBLISHERS AND CREATORS  (Read 1328 times)
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:58:42 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 08:12:20 PM by HappyMod

ENGAGEMENTTOKEN. REWARDING PUBLISHERS AND CREATORS

Engagement Tokens are the fuel for sustainable transformation in online publishing.
Publishers and top citizen-participants earn the tokens by creating interesting content. Advertisers buy tokens to place their ads where the action is

Introduction

The Engagement Token rewards interaction with publisher content. The value of your engagement is set by the site owner through the reward of tokens. Users who earn Engagement Tokens with their comments, content and other online activity can use these tokens to buy advertising, upvote commenting or offering these for sale to third parties wanting to perform such activities on sites making use of the Engagement Platform and Token.

Over the past four years, The Platform already has fostered the ecosystem of engagement which is created by publishers, their readers and quality advertising. Publishers set the rewards specific to their user base for content interaction. And, advertisers have full visibility into the audience and site activity to place relevant contextual product information in a pay-per-article model.

View here our roadmap:

The EngagementToken

EGT International Corp will create a total of one billion Engagement Tokens (EGT) through a smart contract system. Out of this number, a total of four hundred million EGT will be available in the token sale (the “Token Sale”). A total of two hundred million EGT will be sold to Platform provider and its owners. Advisors and early backers will receive one hundred and fifty million EGT. Two hundred and fifty million EGT will remain with EGT International Corp as a reserve.

EGTs are priced at 0.0002 ETH.

EGT International Corp’s private, invitation-only pre-sale of EGT will begin on January 15th, 2018 12pm GMT and last until February 28th, 2018, or until the entire Token a Sale allotment has been allocated.

The company’s whitelist pre-sale will begin on March 1st 2018 12pm GMT and end on March 31st, 2018, or until the entire ICO Allotment has been allocated. The company’s public sale will start on April 1st, 2018 12pm GMT and last until June 1st, 2018, or until the entire token allotment has been allocated.
To participate in this token sale, buyers must agree to the Terms of Sale which can be found at https://engagementtoken.com/terms/ and in the pre-sale dashboard.

The Solution

Engagement Tokens reward user interactions on the Platform, enabling publishers to qualify and quantify all user engagements - for example, viewing a page will generate a minimum engagement value, while leaving a comment or voting up a post, or sharing a post will generate additional engagement value.
For each page on the platform that engagement can be added up and rewarded with Engagement Tokens (EGT). Users can earn these tokens according to the publishers’ specifications. And advertisers can purchase the tokens and place their ads as promoted comments or headlines in the premium space just below the article which most closely aligns with the advertisers’ target group.

The Core Team

Meet the team

SolidOpinion is proud of its tight-knit team of 50 employees from the East and West coasts of the US, as well as Israel, Romania, Ukraine and Russia, who have been working together for over 4 years, since the company’s founding in 2013. We have a client management, customer support, moderation and operations departments. And among our 30 engineers in the Technical department, we have over 60 years of combined experience in Java, over 70 years of PHP knowledge and over 65 years of Javascript and 15 years of Kubetnetes background. Our engineers hold more than 80 years of combined experience in SQL technology, 60 years of Amazon and Cloud services knowledge, and more than 25 years of QA and 20 years of project management experience.

Engagement Tokens are the fuel for sustainable transformation in online publishing.
Publishers and top citizen-participants earn the tokens by creating interesting content. Advertisers buy tokens to place their ads where the action is

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

Does your platform rank creators as their followers increase? Like youtube, for example, they will have titles for creators who achieve a certain amount of followers. And how will you reward the creators
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Engagement Token ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Engagement_Token. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Engagement Token ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Engagement_Token. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you! If you are interested to know more about the project, feel free to join our telegram channel!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Does your platform rank creators as their followers increase? Like youtube, for example, they will have titles for creators who achieve a certain amount of followers. And how will you reward the creators

Very good Question Geronimo77. We have a system implemented which is already working, where users which upvote the content will the publisher(creator) will receive EGT. The EGT token balance is bound to the ranking of a token holder.

Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

Publishing platforms have a future - this is my opinion. I participated in the project on the publishing platform zloadr
, which was recognized as quite successful.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
vindesel

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

I like the platform in this project, i think this project will be able to reach hardcap, in this time Token Sale Results 180,044,315 EGT and I think that's more than 40%. A very good achievement with a long time after Public sale end, this would be a good investment.
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

A great initiative. A talented project. I enjoyed this project!
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

Publishing platforms have a future - this is my opinion. I participated in the project on the publishing platform zloadr

The project demonstrates the impressive dynamics of its own success and now makes a new and, in my opinion, the right step for the development of its business.

I like the platform in this project, i think this project will be able to reach hardcap, in this time Token Sale Results 180,044,315 EGT and I think that's more than 40%. A very good achievement with a long time after Public sale end, this would be a good investment.

A great initiative. A talented project. I enjoyed this project!

Appreciate the positive comments! Great to see the word of EngagementToken spread, and if there happen to be any questions later - we have a great community on Telegram you can join: https://t.me/EngagementTokenOfficial

HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:51:22 PM

AMAZING NEWS

The EngagementToken website has just been updated again, with over 40 days to go in the public sale the hard cap has already been filled by over 60%!!!

Feel free to join our English or Chinese Telegram community!
English: https://t.me/EngagementTokenOfficial
Chinese: https://t.me/EngagementToken_CN
Announcement: https://t.me/EGTAnnouncements

We would love to have you in our community!

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

I would like to ask. The main task of your platform is to sell advertising? Or are there any other specific tasks?
henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

i think this project look good beacause have a good team. i hope this project will be success. succes with a hard card = 45,000 Eth for this project.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:10:53 PM

And the ZLOADR projectf faced and still facing a lot of complicated issues in how to realize the vision of rearding contents. This lead to talk about how engagement token will take the chance besides his competitors especially the giants one like Steemit and Dtube
The isea is original and revolutionarry in some terms but i think it need a big stuff for technical developements and system establishement.
johnhg464

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
rainbow7colours123

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

I would like to ask. The main task of your platform is to sell advertising? Or are there any other specific tasks?

Hey LoveCryptoAll, you can see this from two perspectives: either the publisher or the advertiser!
For publishers: SolidOpinion chose to go for a partnership approach, the focus is on putting the publisher first, by providing
them with the same and superior tools employed by search engines and social media.
companies on their websites."

Advertisers on the other hand, can buy promoted comments and promoted headlines slots with Engagement Tokens (EGT). Because these slots are treated no different than other content, they benefit from thematically matching with specific articles. Because of this matching, click rates of these ad slots are much higher/better than those of legacy ad networks.

Feel free to watch this short video : https://vimeo.com/254884305

i think this project look good beacause have a good team. i hope this project will be success. succes with a hard card = 45,000 Eth for this project.

Thank you very much! The website has been updated again, and right now the hard cap has already been filled by over 60% with 40 days to go!

Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.
Appreciate it! Feel free to join our community on Telegram https://t.me/EngagementTokenOfficial

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

I looked at your white paper. I would like to clarify. You wrote "Platform Engagement provides a proven platform for advertisers and a system of ghazalization that has been tested by more than four million users on dozens of traditional publications." And what is the system of hamilization? And you tested it for 4 million people?
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

I looked at your white paper. I would like to clarify. You wrote "Platform Engagement provides a proven platform for advertisers and a system of ghazalization that has been tested by more than four million users on dozens of traditional publications." And what is the system of hamilization? And you tested it for 4 million people?

Hi there! EngagementToken itself has not been tested. However, SolidOpinion was founded in 2013 and is a succesful operating venture with over 4.4 million users. Generally speaking hamilization would mean accounts, referral systems, social interactions, achievements and other similar topics. However this word is not mentioned in the whitepaper, SolidOpinion is an engagement company & social interactions etc. are definitely part of this. Feel free to take a look at http://solidopinion.com/

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

I believe engagement token has a great potential if the team will just put some efforts to it. I would like to get more details about this project further. Good luck on your project.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

As far as I understand, this ICO project is an advertising network that connects publisher and advertisers, rather than using money as a payment intermediary, will you use ENGAGEMENTTOKEN?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: