Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EngagementToken - REWARDING PUBLISHERS AND CREATORS  (Read 1332 times)
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:03:50 PM

EngagementToken is developing a really good idea. If all the members are experts in the work they do, they will have a very good project with great potential.

It is hard to pushed with this kind of concept it is because not all people are publishers and being a publisher needs a lot of experience and knowledge to able to share their ideas in the internet. My question is how can the team make a good partners because there are already a lot of publishing platform already available in the market.

I understand your concerns, but we will not know what to do without getting started. The bottom line of this project is that they will connect PUBLISHERS and CREATORS in the most harmonious way possible.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

Engagement tokens could really be a rewarding asset to hold for a long time but if you just have a short term goal you can simply sell it as soon as it hits the exchangers.

You're definitely correct mate. Well, we can't blame those users out there since bitcoin and ethereum proven a lot their capability which means users caught their trust on the two popular crypto currencies. As this project is still new, they goal first is to gain trust by those users as well as investors on this project. I believe the team can find a way to make this project possible to happend in the future.

Not to mention the people putting money are INVESTORS

AKA people who want the most for their money, they dont give a shit about the projects lol. Just money
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

Can the site address together with white paper along with the information stored in front of the mirror.

Yes, it would be a very nice way to interest more people to go invest in the project with the whitepaper stated on the landing page of the website.
You're right, the team doing great like by having always here in the thread to support all the possible queries of this project. I admire and appreciate their platforms as the value of engagement token will set by the site owner through the reward of tokens. Hopefully the project and the team continue this project despite of some hindrances and difficulties that may encounter.
Yes, i hope EngagementTOken will bring more revolution at advertising network. And they will get more and more successful, at least at their crowdsale.
Yes, I agree with you, the Engagement Token will become the best advertising platform after certain time later. Also, their team is working very hard on projects development and they will complete project development very soon. The team always stays active and provide new updates related to the project. I hope the project will reach on the great heights very soon.
That is true mate, that the team really shows a hard work for the best of the Engagement Token so that the platform will generate a constant perfect project. The team really gives a 100% active performance for their aim to get many investors.
Their are questions in regards to the project that we need to know.
1.What is the Pros of these project?
2. What is the contribution in the community?

The pros of these project relates to us. Because these project performs for the best. This is an advertising network in which they are going to deliver or rely a messege of how you wanted to know the advantages of the program. It gives an information and they can also cater everthing you wanted to know.

It contributes biggest part in the community because it gives work to many people who really in need and I am one of the lucky person. Hopefully it will never last because these project also gives me a personal growth. Which I see and I develop myself for better. These project is not just a simple project for advertising network but improvment to one self and in the community.

Thank you for your response, very good insight in the project & great questions indeed, which you already answered very well!

The project is not just an idea/whitepaper. As of today, there is an established production system with over 4,400,000 users, over 18million monthyl engagements. EGT is already used on amazing websites including L.A. Times, Chicago Tribune and Baltimore sun, as well as technology is funded with 7.7M$ in venture capital and publishers.

A big change is necessary in the world of publishers and advertisers, and the Engagement Platform will provide this change.

EngagementToken will enable publishers to qualify/quantify user engagements, users can earn tokens with their engagement, and advertisers get to advertise on a decentralized advertising marketplace bringing back transparency, allowing targeted advertising.

Can the site address together with white paper along with the information stored in front of the mirror.

Yes, it would be a very nice way to interest more people to go invest in the project with the whitepaper stated on the landing page of the website.
You're right, the team doing great like by having always here in the thread to support all the possible queries of this project. I admire and appreciate their platforms as the value of engagement token will set by the site owner through the reward of tokens. Hopefully the project and the team continue this project despite of some hindrances and difficulties that may encounter.
Yes, i hope EngagementTOken will bring more revolution at advertising network. And they will get more and more successful, at least at their crowdsale.
Yes bud they can definitely revolutionize the advertising industry and since social media is no longer friendly to cryptocurrency, third party players like engagement will have a major role.
Development of the platform will be necessary for them to compete with the likes of advertising Giants already in the Crypto world. Good thing is that they now do not have to face social media giants like Facebook etc. This is a good opportunity for the time to Rise and Shine.

Rise and Shine! Development is indeed incredibly important & the team is fully aware of that, and has the required experience Smiley

I am very sympathetic to this project, it's all right: the technical side, the idea, the overall design. The idea of rewarding users for their activity is not new, but the novelty of the idea is not important in this project, since there is already an active audience, partners and advertisers.

Definitely Sergiose. There's a lot of competitors out there, and this topic gets discussed here a lot. However, as you mention ther's already a huge data-base of users who joined the platform, as well as there are existing partners already in play Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

EngagementToken is developing a really good idea. If all the members are experts in the work they do, they will have a very good project with great potential.

It is hard to pushed with this kind of concept it is because not all people are publishers and being a publisher needs a lot of experience and knowledge to able to share their ideas in the internet. My question is how can the team make a good partners because there are already a lot of publishing platform already available in the market.

I understand your concerns, but we will not know what to do without getting started. The bottom line of this project is that they will connect PUBLISHERS and CREATORS in the most harmonious way possible.

the project developers have very good ideas for this project. And I think many people (publishers) will be understandable and comfortable with the conditions that the project developers offer them.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:55:41 PM

I hear that when join Engagement Token PUBLIC SALE and contribute 1+ ETH with get 10% bonus. This is so good but i think it is quite a low threshold.
With such a price as now stands the Etherium, and it is approaching the mark of 900-1000 dollars, then the contribution of 1 Etherium is very much. As for me, I can not invest this amount in the project. It is very expensive for me.
Actually it is only your problem and still a small amount of people. For skilled investors it is a gift for such money as I personally observed in other projects the minimum purchase for receiving 10% of a bonus has to make 10+ of eth.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:35:43 PM

Engagement tokens could really be a rewarding asset to hold for a long time but if you just have a short term goal you can simply sell it as soon as it hits the exchangers.

You're definitely correct mate. Well, we can't blame those users out there since bitcoin and ethereum proven a lot their capability which means users caught their trust on the two popular crypto currencies. As this project is still new, they goal first is to gain trust by those users as well as investors on this project. I believe the team can find a way to make this project possible to happend in the future.

Exactly, the project is relatively new and it will need some time before users start to gain trust and invest big in this project. I hope the team has a good approach for the project and many people start to trust the project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

I have seen projects with rewarding program in crypto space, however taking advantage of already exist websites and provide service for them works better than building own platform, also having engagement software that is already live on some well known website like Los Angeles Times is positive thing which means they will use fund just to improve their product and not starting from scratch.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

Gaining trust might not be that easy, that's why the team are really active here and shows transparency towards the community which is one thing that can help people gain trust to the team and to the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:15:03 PM

Not to mention the people putting money are INVESTORS

AKA people who want the most for their money, they dont give a shit about the projects lol. Just money

I think they are concerned also with the project because they put up some assets and therefore they are not playing around. The goal of the investors is to really gained some good profits but they are also not arrogant to just invest in an ICO that seems to be unrealistic.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

Exactly, the project is relatively new and it will need some time before users start to gain trust and invest big in this project. I hope the team has a good approach for the project and many people start to trust the project.

Gaining trust takes a lot of time to do and work for it. So inorder for the team ENGAGEMENT be trusted by the people of crypto, they need to do such things that will be very attractive and useful for the people. By this, I'm sure they will follow and supports this platform until it will be fully functioning in the crypto market.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

Regarding on this newly created project is something that has need to be fully recognize by the community. Given all the details of this platform will procreates an imploring connection towards the society. By this, the chances of getting investors is an advantage because they recognize how this project interface to the advertising industry.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

Count me on, gaining trust is the first thing to do because they are still new in this project. But it doesn't mean it is difficult to look it out rather a challenge because users and investors wanted to see an output in this particular project an Engagement Token. For sure when they oversee the successful project, they will amaze.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

I hear that when join Engagement Token PUBLIC SALE and contribute 1+ ETH with get 10% bonus. This is so good but i think it is quite a low threshold.
With such a price as now stands the Etherium, and it is approaching the mark of 900-1000 dollars, then the contribution of 1 Etherium is very much. As for me, I can not invest this amount in the project. It is very expensive for me.
This is the number of bonus, if you don't want bonus, you can buy with lower amount, i only have opinion about this is low threshold for 1 ETH Smiley
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

From OP:
"The project is not just an idea/whitepaper. As of today, there is an established production system with over 4,400,000 users, over 18million monthyl engagements. EGT is already used on amazing websites including L.A. Times, Chicago Tribune and Baltimore sun, as well as technology is funded with 7.7M$ in venture capital and publishers".

So it means the platform is already working and what they need to improved more about the system? Is $7.7M not enough to fund the platform? Please clarify these things because I am really confused with the data that you have been given.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:12:33 AM

From OP:
"The project is not just an idea/whitepaper. As of today, there is an established production system with over 4,400,000 users, over 18million monthyl engagements. EGT is already used on amazing websites including L.A. Times, Chicago Tribune and Baltimore sun, as well as technology is funded with 7.7M$ in venture capital and publishers".

So it means the platform is already working and what they need to improved more about the system? Is $7.7M not enough to fund the platform? Please clarify these things because I am really confused with the data that you have been given.
Great, from the developer, say, it says exactly that if they have achieved their dream by reaching over 4.4m users and over 18 million monthly engagement!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

This project is getting more popular here in the crypro currency community. And also, the team is very responsible in doing their work for the EngagementToken, having been able to always update us with their current news and development regarding this project. Hopefully more investors come and notice this project rewarding the publishers and creators.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:43:33 AM

From OP:

Great, from the developer, say, it says exactly that if they have achieved their dream by reaching over 4.4m users and over 18 million monthly engagement!
Also this i dont also understand how this publishing companies like LA Times, Chicago Tribune and Baltimore sun is already using EGT since this is just a new project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

This project is getting more popular here in the crypro currency community. And also, the team is very responsible in doing their work for the EngagementToken, having been able to always update us with their current news and development regarding this project. Hopefully more investors come and notice this project rewarding the publishers and creators.

Yeah, I believe that this project will able to caught the attention of those users who want to invest and to be part on this project. Though, their might people didn't believed on this project but the team doing their best to make this project possible here in crypto currency community.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

It shows team were very serious to make this project to be more popular not just here but also outside in the real world. With an active staff, concerns and issues will be surely answered and investors will surely be having no problems when they have some questions to raised.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

Thanks to the project  EngagementToken , all writers and performers can, in an improved and strengthened regime, protect their rights. There are some questions that users asked, but no one has yet responded to them. Very sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: