Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid to create my own ICO  (Read 435 times)
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:04:35 AM

I'm newbie in this sphere and I want to earn crypto the best way possible. I think that waiting for the earning from bounty and airdrops has no reason and ICO developers get the most of money. I've heard a lot about MyWish and its offer for non-tech ppl to create ICO but I'm afraid that I won't can do it, what do you think?
I think you misunderstood it, making ico to earn more money? That's not a good start, its better to think a good and beneficial project first and you will benefit from it. I dont have any experience about creating an ICO but be careful you might end up on jail if your main objective just to earn money.
To create ICO I think you need team, experts, programmers. Because if someone see a flaw or bug into your code, that can be abuse by some guys or acuse you as scammer. My suggestion is leave it to the professionals or you can create your team yourself and discuss everything.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:18:23 PM

I'm newbie in this sphere and I want to earn crypto the best way possible. I think that waiting for the earning from bounty and airdrops has no reason and ICO developers get the most of money. I've heard a lot about MyWish and its offer for non-tech ppl to create ICO but I'm afraid that I won't can do it, what do you think?
I think you misunderstood it, making ico to earn more money? That's not a good start, its better to think a good and beneficial project first and you will benefit from it. I dont have any experience about creating an ICO but be careful you might end up on jail if your main objective just to earn money.
To create ICO I think you need team, experts, programmers. Because if someone see a flaw or bug into your code, that can be abuse by some guys or acuse you as scammer. My suggestion is leave it to the professionals or you can create your team yourself and discuss everything.
Unfortunately, he is not the only one to think about creating an ico just to earn money, there are many people that had the same idea and Scammed hundreds of millions of dollars out of people, so whenever you are investing your money you must remember to always look very closely at all the characteristics of the ico and only invest if you are truly convinced of the project.
shakerpartymaker

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

First of if you will make an ICO you need a team, a good team and also a good project because without all of that what will be the key to actually make investors trade.

What do you mean by "good project"? A good plan?
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

If you are just thinking about creating an ICO because you want to earn money then please don't do it. We already have enough useless coins in the market and would not like more to be added to it. If you know that the coin you plan to release has no use and the only reason for doing it is because you believe you can make a lot of money from it, then don't do it please.

kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

There are too many ICO projects on the market and most of them are worthless. If you have a good idea and you really want to bring a useful and practical project to life in the market continue to research, otherwise I would like you not to waste your time myself.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

You can do it in a very easy way. But when you create it, do you imagine how successful it will be? So, for today's successful coin you need a successful team and a successful goal. There have approximately over than 5000 coins / tokens, and 100-200 of them is successful and winning this success will not be easy for you.
Investerio

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

To my mind, nowadays creating an ICO is the most effective way to make your dreams come true, and I speak not about making money on it. I am speaking about a possibility to implement some really cute and amazing projects that you have been gestated in your head and heart for a long time. I consider ICOs to be more comfortable than e.g. fiat crowdfunding, which gives a lot of problems either to creators or to participants. What a time to be alive (c) So if you really have a great project, which can turn the sphere where it will be used, you should try it. When if not now? But if you just want to collect a lot of crypto and fly away to Cali or Goa, don't waste nobody's time. Karma is a bitch, you know
hiasnz98121

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:24:42 AM

Being a newbie, I have feeling for that too, anyone can tell me detailed?
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

It's okay to be afraid, it's normal cause building an ICO can cost you so much but in return you can get tenfold or maybe even more than that.
bantoself

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

Have you given any thought to the legal implications? They're not going to go away and they're only going to get heavier as time passes. To avoid being nailed to the wall you may have to do KYC/AML and register yourself all over the place.
 Smiley
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:35:01 AM

you're starting from the wrong end. The ICO shouldn't be created just for the purpose of ICO. You need to have the product and think of ways to market it. If ICO is a way, then go for it. Not the other way around
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

There are so many project in ICO but ofcourse there are still lot of people who are afraid of it because pf scams. It is hard to lose all you investments. I suggest that just invest the money that you can afford here or learn how you can differentiate a real one to scams. You can also ask some of your friends that has many knowledge about ICO, ask for help or ask if you can join in this project or not if it is a scam or not.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

I think the idea behind you wanting to create an ico is faulty as these should not be your top priority as this will not help your project to succeed if that is the only aim you have. You should be thinking of how relevant you project will be to the crypto community and what people tend to get from it by promoting the project. You do not need to be scared if your intentions are good and you have good developers with experience to help you build the project and you should be more concerned of the team that will help you manage the project and making it a success. When the project is successful, I think you will be proud of yourself and will even get reasonable profit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: