Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:17:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency?  (Read 5702 times)
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:14:38 AM

My plan here in crypto currency is to be rich someday that is why im continuing investing more here in crypto currency, and hold more coins the have a potential to increase their prices to make me rich.

narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:17:00 AM

my plan here in the crypto is to add some funds to my daily need and also some of my hobbies and i would like to invest less and do more bounty as possible so i can maximize my less use of funds

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:19:50 AM

As for me, I still hodl today but if my price goal already reach then I'm going to sell them and turn them into fia. Maybe for my future I still invest in some crypto but not all of my funds turn into crypto rather the only bankroll that I place there is the only I roll in.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

The plan is to hold till my invest plans then use the returns to buy a home for my family and i. the balance will mostly be used to trade, but i wanna stay in crypto long enough to see the Bitcoin era, coz i know its comming
eert

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

My plan is to continue to hold the coin I choose, I consider long-term holding, I'm not going to worry about short-term price fluctuations, encrypt the whole trend of money I think is still going up, my country more and more in the chain of blocks in the field of investment, so I am very bullish on my choice. More and more commercial applications are ready to be born. The innovation of technology brings us not only the convenience of life, but also the quality of our life.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:33:24 AM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

much the same discussion, I think you should first understand the diversity of insights in the crypto business. I always invest in altcoin or ico which I think has a good concept and future. as always, if the altcoin I've invested meets my target will redeem it with local money. as well as the kirpto trade that I often do

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:34:00 AM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
I will keep trading in the next days because trading is very profitable but a bit risky if we are reckless.
With the market destroyed a few months ago then we should be more careful to invest in altcoin because we can not predict Bitcoin or Altcoin properly.
jiop111

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:37:32 AM

My plan is to one day trading, I can't choose COINS held my hands for a long time, I am full of uncertainty about the future, every country's attitude to coin is different, the government's policy is different, the market is very fragile, so I only choose short-term holding, sell high price, low price when buying, it's hard, but I have enough patience.
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:37:54 AM

Will crypto survive?
Im planning to hold it for a while waiting for perfect timing price.If the price are why not, crypto will survive as long as the bitcoin is going up again.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:39:06 AM

The cryptocurrency market is very young and for several years it will grow and develop further. Therefore, I see the sense to buy crypto in the future and participate in the ICO as far as possible. I am confident that despite all the risks, the cryptocurrency sector will remain the most profitable for investment.

Mr. V

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:43:34 AM

It should be fundamental at this juncture to HODL mostly all of your cryptocurrency considering the fact that this vast tech market will be paramount in the years to come.

mrmanyaks

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:45:58 AM

it would be stupid not to invest, but you need to know which crypto money you will invest, which will make a lot of money in the long run
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

Will crypto survive?

i think crypto will survive in our world because it is decentralized.
of course i planned to keep investing in crypto and not gonne leave it because i can make incomes from it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:47:21 AM

As the way it looks now, I am planning to hold my coins that I earned recently, for now. Since Bitcoin is still in a green, and the altcoins are following through the trend, it might give us the big profit that we can get. So, selling it is not an option for now.

I am planning to exchange my crypto in fiat once Bitcoin reach another all-time high. Since if it reached another all-time high, altcoins might follow through and might get a tremendous increase in price. Exchanging is part of my plan, but leaving crypto is not.

Will crypto survive?
Of course, it will. Cryptocurrencies will stand the test of time, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum. Although, ETH might get ahead of Bitcoin in a few years.
Just John

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

The cryptocurrency market is very young and for several years it will grow and develop further. Therefore, I see the sense to buy crypto in the future and participate in the ICO as far as possible. I am confident that despite all the risks, the cryptocurrency sector will remain the most profitable for investment.
This is the same thought process as me. The market is still so young and there is still a lot of room for growth to be done which means there is so much more money to be made from the market. I am holding onto the coins I already have and waiting for better prices but while doing that I am also buying into the market when I see price dips because there is so much money to be made

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

I keep on investing, I keep on taking profits I keep doing research on good coin because I believe crypto is here to stay, the next revolution to change the world technologically and financially
Everglow

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

My plan with my cryptocurrency is to hold them and be patient. Wait, until the times comes that I earned from them. So in investment it is very important that we have the money intended for our daily use. We should not put our budget money to any investment. We may force to pull them out if our budget turns low.

What you can do if the coin you hold going down for a long time, to time you can't suffer and cut loss  Grin I think we need diversified our income by doing many business on this market  Wink
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:26:56 PM

Will crypto survive?
This type of crypto currencies like btc,ETH are soon going to be part of digital payments across the world and prices will be high so hodling for long term is one part of my strategy as crypto market will survive long as it is based upon the latest technology of internet which is safe and secure like fiat transactions.Investing at this time can be beneficial as prices are low and when market pumps you will automatically get gains and else trading small coins for short period in need of cash is other half of my plans.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
I plant to hold some of potential bitcoin and altcoins like NEO and Ethereum because I believe that crpto will survive. I will only exchange my cryptocurrency in fiat if I need money for basic needs and keep all my investment in cryptocurrency to avoid such inflation in fiat money.

coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

what ever coins  i hodl i will sell the coins for next coming alt coin season and then hodl the rest of coins for next pump season
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: