Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency?  (Read 5700 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

Plans for crypto-currencies? I very much believe that crypto-currencies will not just remain such a means of speculation, I very much hope that all the same, the crypto-currencies will grow into something very interesting and fair and no one this time will not take the wheel, because it does not exist. But if they try to control, then the crypto-currencies are decentralized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

No matter how long you hold your coin or token, you will still exchange into fiat, because the future can either be near or far. Selling is dependent on the situations in the market. I hold when i feel i should hold and i exchange when it is time, but my selling does not make crypto to end. Crypto is here to stay and there is a great future ahead. So i am not yet seeing an end to cryptocurrency.
KceoH

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

As long as there is a demand for crypto currency, I will continue to invest. In the hope that it seems to me in the future the course will grow, and we will restore our position. You do not need to sell everything now when everything is low!
mdbelal1

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

I will not stop to invest on crypto currency. It can change one life totally. Whatever coin you have just hold because the price of all coin is low in the market. Just hold it to get more profit and be patience, surely the market will grow up again.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

I plan to reinvest in the main coins (btc and most in eth) that I have and buy a little bit of altcoins  Grin
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

First my plan is to keep crypto. I am confident that there will be an incredible and uncontrollable growth after overcoming a certain threshold in the cryptocurrency capitalization. which will be impossible to stop at the initial stage. Also, I have the second plan, to invest in ICO, but this will be after gaining experience in bounty field
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

Holding is the only option I have at this time because holding can give the best profit in the future and I am holding most of my favorite altcoins and have no plans to sell soon.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

The industry has demonstrated extremely high volatility, and many market participants have yet to fully understand the risks involved. We believe that Goldman will deal with these issues by limiting cryptocurrency market making services to just a handful of clients to start.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:14:07 PM

My plan is simple especially for bitcoin. Hold for as long as you can. That is my strategy as regards bitcoin and quality altcoin. Holding has been profitable for me. I don't intend to trade all of my coin though i do trade some.

gelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

While cryptocurrencies are just beginning to develop and gain momentum. They will live long enough so that everyone can still invest in them. And if you are afraid to take risks, then the cryptocurrency is definitely not for you.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

Will keep crypto coin that i haven't take profit on them which are below their ATH the moment they touch their ATH i will take some profit if am satisfied with the profit.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I am planning to buy more crypto currency and hold until I teach my target. I believe that holding is the best choice that I can do now since the market has just started recovering. It would be helpful to wait until the last quarter of the year. I'll just exchange my crypto in fiat in due time.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

At this time my plans are just to HOLD HOLD and HOLD because the market is moving up now and recovering good so selling now would not be a good decision so its best to hold and see the market rise.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

Prior to engaging in cryptocurrency, I was inspired by many testimonies and articles of bitcoin and altcoin investors on how cryptocurrency changes their lives.  That is the reason I  want to follow also their footstep and also believe that cryptocurrency is worthy of a long time investments.  Currently, I do have bitcoins, altcoins, and different tokens.  I understand that some of my crypto and token possession will become more valuable and grow exponentially in the future while some of them also became worthless. Meaning, there are cryptos who will surely survive in the future while there are also some cryptos who cannot survive

I planned to keep for a long time investment those cryptos I believe will play a great role in the future such as bitcoin and ether.  On the other hand, I convert some of my altcoins and tokens into the flat as the need arises.  But changing my crypto possession into flat does not mean that I have a plan to leave crypto.  I will never leave crypto because crypto gave a great impact on my life.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:22:01 PM

I do plan of holding the coins which might be useful in the future,take profits when the market is in bullish trend,buy from the bottom when it bleeds.That is the only thing that i am doing as of the moment because it seems the market is falling down once again,as the mew or myetherwallet has some issues most of the ethereum based coin are bleeding right now.If i am happy and ease with my earnigns probably i am going to invest to some traditional businesses.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

My plan is to make some money to secure a higher level of life. The second part is for investments (preferably long-term) that I will let it be there to have some fun  Grin. Even though I have not put there a high amount. Actually, I will be happy with everything but loss. People are usually choosing their goals, but when you have a space for “experiments”, setting them would be contraproductive.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

My plans are simple in this cryptocurrency, the goal is all to get the promising profits.
First is buying the low price altcoin and then sell it when the price rises 30% and more.
Holding the stable altcoin to be the long-investment and HODL.
I believe that cryptocurrency will last longer, much longer than we thought because it is now as the sporadic around the world.
I will leave some my money for offline investment. But, I will always keep some of this cryptocurrency investment.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

My plans are just simple and that is to hold and to buy more. I want to get some extra income so that I can earn more while I'm working and investing at the same time. Crypto will keep growing and growing and it will definitely be in the future.
ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:42:36 AM

my plan with cryptocurrency is the hodlding of the coins that i have until the price increases and gives me a lot profit. after I get what I want, I will buy a lot of coins at a relatively low price but quality and have an experienced team of developers.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

I believe that trying to time the market is gambling...this is the worst market to try and time out perfect entry points. With that being said, I buy/sell coins, but have never cashed to fiat yet... I plan to hold long term as I got into this because of the technology & would hate to be out of it when real mass adoption happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: