Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency?  (Read 5702 times)
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:59:43 AM

If ever I earn enough I'm planning to continue to join in any bounty program and I'm starting to make an investment in crypto then I want to open a small business I hope all my plans came true.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
I am waiting for my first salary to invest in ICX and NEO. The current project will bring me a great deal of capital to execute my strategy.
I intend to invest long term in ICX. Because every month I can get interest from coin holdings. This is a bargain for lovers to hold. The price of ICX will rise sharply in the future, and with that you will have an interest in holding them.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

Im not and expert about cryptocurrency But im following Cryptos since mid 2014 and base on my experiences cryptocurrencies is continue growing and no indication of slowdown ive been encountered bitcoin slowdown in 4 years but not really that huge lets see bitcoin devalued in months but when it recovers its value is increasing 4 times or higher than its previous value! for me thats normal in 4 years and nothing strange about it. as of now im Hodling 32 different tokens/coins and im not interested to sell it.for the question if crypto will survive my answer is definately yes no doubt because blockchain is future and the future is already here.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:20:10 AM

Blockchain is future, crypto is part of it. Why leave? I believe in crypto and expect it will go huge in future. I still keep trading and investing on crypto. It will survive, don't worry about that.
Meteeray

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

Will crypto survive?

I believe that the crypto economy will live first of all. I am actively interested in the crypto now and I am out of cash when I need it. this will keep going like this for a few more years Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

for current crypto is very promising. invest continuously on crypto is not necessarily a disadvantage. Moreover, the longer the devotees are getting bigger and it makes good crypto for long-term investment.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Adio

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

I keep on investing more for the future, taking profits as at when necessary, seldomly day trade, holding for a long term  and retire plan the retirement around the next revolution
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

The good and promising cryptocurrency is better to keep or hodl for the investment.
look for the trusted altcoin with low price and make profits when the price is higher and higher, I will do trading for some altcoins.
Then, analyze more and more about the coin market to get big rewards or profits.
jundel

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:48:23 AM

Let other doubt if they are. I will HODL until I reach my desired amount to be satisfied and successful. I have no doubt in cryptocurrency. As long as we are here moving the market and pushing this oppurtunity with others to achieve our goals.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

I plan to wait for the opportunity to sell some of the coins for $ 20,000, after which I will invest these funds in the development of my business.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

Will crypto survive?

Man, you have asked the questions that interest most of us as I can guess. Yes, the crypto will survive. No, I am not planning to exchange my altcoins and Bitcoins to get fiat. I both hold and invest.
deino

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

For me the future of crypto is unpredictable, but hopefully will continue to grow in the future, because I have felt comfortable in the crypto and very help me to increase income. plus here I still want to realize the dream of the future that I have not yet achieved.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

IMO, crypto will survive and it is the future. My plan is to keep investing and holding my coins. I have confident in crypto and my coins will worth alot more in the next few years than now.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

Will crypto survive?
Mate I dont exactly what your point or what you want to express but for me I was planning to invite my relatives and friend to joined crypto because a lot of possible happened we can get from this event especially on money.
I don't know what is hard to understand with OP's statement, he maybe surveying us here if what will we do with our investment after some time, if we will continue to take the risk and play with the system or after gaining enough money then start a new life away from crypto, for me even I already gained decent money out of my crypto investment, I will continue investing believing that crypto will bring more than what I expected.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

I plan to hold all my altcoins for next 2-3 years as i know that in 2018, lots of decisions will be taken regarding regulations of this crypto market by many countries and a positive outcome is expected from a bigger part of world and it will trigger a biggest upside for this market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:51:49 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 04:24:28 PM by Warren Buffert

I'm going to keep following the road that I am on, a mix of holding, trading and investing.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

I will used it for trading in the future, but for now, my plan is to gather more token that later I can convert it ETH or Bitcoin, some I will hold, some I will sell to buy a computer, some I'll try to invest and try to used it in buying online...
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

I will used it for trading in the future, but for now, my plan is to gather more token that later I can convert it ETH or Bitcoin, some I will hold, some I will sell to buy a computer, some I'll try to invest and try to used it in buying online...

I want to hold my token and wait until the right time to sell it comes,like if when bitcoin price will rise more and for my other token i want to trade it for my needs and not just mine but also to my family needs and by that it needs to change my token into fiat money and  if i have extra money to invest in crypto,i will invest it and i am only working in a campaign which is bounty campaign thats why i want and i like to try to invest in it.i think bitcoin will survive because theres a lot of people i know that currious to know more on it and in my observation about them they are interested to join and work on crypto,and if theres more will interested in crypto i think this is the way that crypto currency will survive because of us who still trusting and believe on it.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

I am belive in crypto and i can hold my coins for at least next 1-2 years because I know that many countries are planing to regulation the crypto currencies, and if any positive news comeout after the G20 summit then it will pushup this market and this market can take a high jump.
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

I believe crypto will survive, hence i'm planning to keep investing in it and hold my coin for a very long time.
Crypto has a very great future as it is making the world more global and create a secret transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: