Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency?  (Read 5700 times)
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:14:46 AM

My plan is very simple, i holding the coins I have now . About 20 different types
Also. But with some corrections. I trade for my portfolio growth. Not all happens as I want but common value becomes more. And I think it's the main result.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
The future is no one knows. but I make sure I keep playing crypto. because I believe the future of crypto will continue to grow.
yes, if I still have capital I will continue to invest into coins that I think have a good future and can be a long-term investment.
do not know yet, but for now not and have not thought of that way.
crypto will continue to survive as long as the community's belief in crypto is maintained. so it all depends on the user crypto, if still believe in the development that will happen in the future crypto will continue to survive. otherwise if crypto is no longer trusted, the future crypto will disappear.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

I plan to continue investing in cryptocurrency and I am not going to change it for money yet.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:23:39 AM

i think crypto will still exist until 20 year ahead, so i will not crypto and continue make invest and trade everyday until its actually banned by our government.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
quangq037

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:49:47 AM

I believe in cryptocurrencies, and I don't think cryptocurrencies will die, it is just the beginning.
bupbebuon948

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

As long as there is a demand for crypto currency, I will continue to invest. In the hope that it seems to me in the future the course will grow, and we will restore our position. You do not need to sell everything now when everything is low!
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

This time is a time to study, select a few high-quality currencies, really serious projects, and do it for a long time. It is not a matter of short-term speculation, but it is still necessary to keep a watchful eye, because the development here is not the same, and it is often surprising!
At the moment I would like to just hodl my coin for a while or even for a quite long term if in case I'd still didn't need it yet. This time I guess is the right time to still study the floe of the situation and analyze why this downfall's of prices happen. Though it seems that we can't figure it out precisely but atleast we know what we're going to do next time.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:10:08 AM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

I have a lot of plan woth my crypto. Just like for example turn into productive. I have plan to keep investing until it will be more productive and progress for good. I have also a plan to exchange my crypto into fiat because their are times we really in need and it is possibly happen at any times. Their are times that crypto will down but as years pass by we can definitly determine that it will surely survive.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:24:42 AM

Will crypto survive?
I have so many plans, but all them still keeps me in crypto. Not leaving ever.
1 Yes I'll continue to invest
2 Will do the exchange when in need of money and keep the rest for an investment. Nope I'm never leaving crypto
3 Oh yeah, crypto has already survived
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:05:20 AM

Will crypto survive?
My plan on holding a crypto currency, is to wait for the price to rise. And replace it with bitcoins, I have a lot of crypto now and I'm expecting it to rise.
That's what I do and then bitcoins I will wait for the price to rise and I'll sell it to fiat money.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:56:23 AM

I have few coins, but some of them I plan to keep for several years exactly.  Since I saw examples when a coin gives a large amount of XXX, and even a small amount can grow into a good profit.  I also want to create a more competent crypto portfolio, so now I'm actively studying promising coins.

[/center]
caotringhia

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:02:10 AM

I am very confident in this market, and I will definitely invest in the long run. Investing in the current cryptocurrency is a right decision, because this market is very potential in the future and many people will know it.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:07:27 AM

cryptocurrency for me today is source of income and investment. I'm collecting several coins from ICO and hodl till it get good value and that how I earn money. For eth, I'm hodlers and waiting for it to break out again.
crypto market is just like stock market but with more fun and a lot extreme high lows and I seriously enjoy it.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

I plan to hold them until the next bull market. When the desired price is reached, I'm planning to trade it to eth. I could use a portion of it for my living allowances and financial assistance for my studies since I am still a college student. I also intend to use a part of it for investments.

kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

Will crypto survive?

I want to sell and I want to invest because the current cryptocurrency is recovering and it could be profitable if it has stabilized and my plan once the altcoin price has stabilized I want to invest my money in bitcoin in the long run because now the bitcoin price is still unstable
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:59:27 AM

The benefits of cryptocurrency will be so great when we know how to treat each coin. Here, the different coin requires the different treatment for day trading, long investment, or others. SO, this is what I do. I have some altcoins that are good for long investment and they are kept for the future holdings. Some of my altcoins are also good for day-trading or short investment, so I will sell them at certain price rate.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:02:08 AM

Right now, I'm planning to hold my coin for a while until the market stops correcting itself. I'm just waiting for its value to increase. I'm also considering investment in some ICOs like the one I'm campaigning right now. Also I'm looking to buy more ethereum and other altcoins in the market. After I have some significant profit, thats the time I'm going to exchange it for fiat. Of course crypto will survive.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:18:03 AM

My plans is to invest more in different cryptocurrencies and hold them for few weeks or month. I've been into trading lately but not regularly because I'm still learning to trade. One of my plans is to invest in some ICOs but it requires some large amount of funds before you can able to invest. Researching the ICO is needed to find the legitimate ones because there are a lot of scam ICOs. Cryptos will survive as long as there are the demands keep rising and there are investors that willing to accept risks. 
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:22:36 AM

Will crypto survive?
My plans for my cryptocurrency is to save it for the future and to gain income for my family for me to help them and give them a nice life. I hope that i will earn alot here.
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:30:43 AM

I intend to buy some tokens that I like well and then hold them for a long time. Such as ADA, ACT, NEO, and so on. I hope they will bring me benefits in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: