Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 11:47:21 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency?  (Read 5714 times)
Thomas petersen

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:06:27 PM

I think there's a big chance that all govt. will accept cryptocurrency and eventually it will become globally recognized currency. So by anticipating the potential it will be wise for me to keep investing on cryptocurrency. Obviously we need fiat money, but I withdraw some and hold rest of the tokens or invest on other cryptocurrencies.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

I have repeated many times to family & friends that I seek complete financial independence. I am planning to buy myself wealth from real world, and have my own business, private life.
All those who are having some crypto coins in their wallet have some plan in their minds and that they are working harder to implement that plan so that they can make some good earning. I will go for holding of most of my crypto coins and that a very few portion of my crypto coins, I will use for meeting my daily based needs and wants and rest of the coins will be used to make some good earning for future.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:01:40 AM

I have repeated many times to family & friends that I seek complete financial independence. I am planning to buy myself wealth from real world, and have my own business, private life.
All those who are having some crypto coins in their wallet have some plan in their minds and that they are working harder to implement that plan so that they can make some good earning. I will go for holding of most of my crypto coins and that a very few portion of my crypto coins, I will use for meeting my daily based needs and wants and rest of the coins will be used to make some good earning for future.
This is a good result that many people yearn for and realize wealth freedom. The encrypt world helps us to have this opportunity to achieve.
yahata142

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:24:08 AM

for current crypto is very promising. invest continuously on crypto is not necessarily a disadvantage. Moreover, the longer the devotees are getting bigger and it makes good crypto for long-term investment.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

Earn money !
There are many ways to make money in the crypto money world. The stock market where people earn the most money, the crypto money world.
I make money by buying and selling.
I am trying to improve myself more.
erenkyub26

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:29:58 AM

for current crypto is very promising. invest continuously
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

I think my plan in this crypto world is to stay longer and keep investing, so in the near future i will have such stable economical situation on my self. Building business in real world by collecting first the coin for the base fund of incoming self business is one of my plan too.
AndreLi

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:30:46 AM

My plan with cryptocurrencies is to collect as much as possible, participating in the bounty campaign, and also investing. Depending on the situation on the market, some of them I will sell, but the rest I will keep in the future, hoping that someday the price will be good.
yourx7phone

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

My plan with my crypto currency is holding, I try not to sell anything. I hope that all my cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. I also believe that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will change the future for the better.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:24:00 AM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

Talking about investing, yes, of course, I would like to invest more crypto assets, as long as the coin has a promising future.
I do believe Crypto will survive, as long as the community still using crypto and buying it.

infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

My plans are just simple and that is to hold and to buy more. I want to get some extra income so that I can earn more while I'm working and investing at the same time. Crypto will keep growing and growing and it will definitely be in the future.
I love your plan. By increasing the number of cryptos that we are holding, we can become rich in the future. Holding coins are never a bad idea. If they dont increase in this year, they will increase in the next year or even the later year. They always increase the price. That is why many people love cryptocurrencies

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:22:33 AM

For some coins that have good products and platform, I will keep them for the long-time future. For the altcoins that are good for trading, i will keep them for trading. And for some reasons, I will also search for the promising ICO to invest. That is simple. However, they are possibly to change based on the condition and the terms in the future.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:39:25 AM

My plan is to keep most coins / tokens simple if i believe in the project.
The rest i will trade in bitcoin and ethereum.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:46:52 AM

For now, I only have plan to save my coins on crypto. I don't want to sell them all out after the distribution. I have learnt the information around this. Many people suggest to sell. But I myself will hold it for better future investment. For, I'm sure that this coin will be more valuable in the future.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
quesi_job
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

Crypto is here stay. This simply because it has been widely accepted and proven to solve real-life problems. As it wings keeps spreading, so as its numerous opportunities. There is more to unleash in the crypto world.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

Of course crypto is the way to go and its not gonna go anywhere with all the regulations and stuff being made for it. I plan on staying in this industry because when cryptos go mainstream we are gonna see many of the cryptos skyrocket.

saobang1938

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

My plan with my crypto currency is holding, I try not to sell anything. I hope that all my cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. I also believe that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will change the future for the better.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
Given that the market at this moment is still struggling to completely recover, holding i think is the best thing to do yet. Wait until the market starts to increase in krder to earn bigger profit than now. Investing would also be a good thing to do since the market value of most cryptos are still low. Whenever the market is falling, the loss of profit is just partial so selling is obviously not a solution at times like this. Surely, after a couple of more months, things will be better so just be patient.
notoriousdumper

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

Me and most investors consider taking a moderate exposure on tangled scenarios except if evident chance materializes, for instance some token.
sentbit

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

some of which I will do, first studying cryptocurrecy more deeply I see opportunities from here, technologies that can easily be applied to all nations of the world,  start to learn invest and trading all aspects that can give knowledge to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: