Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:21:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency?  (Read 5702 times)
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:58:57 AM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
I will continue to hold the coins I have and buy in more potential ones. They will be ok for a long time and they will also survive in the world.

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

crypto will stay i believe, so my plan is to hold until next few years and make a good money out of it. Yes, not all crypto will stay, but some good FA will always have a place in our space of crypto.
Feelgirls

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

well my plan is to hold all my cryptocurrency as long as possible
but sometimes I sell some of my investments if they reach very well
and then I buy other altcoins again)
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

My plans are very clear i do both short and long term trading.I have been holding my investment for last 8 months still i am in profit from my crypto basket but i am expecting more return over my investment.Now a days market is under dip period and prices are low reasonable to invest in your favorite coins at low rates.I dont have any plan to exchange my crypto with fiat and to leave.Crypto is game of patience.Yup crypto is still surviving despite may govt intruding,FUD, ban etc.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Ginahaza

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

I will wait for new rise wave, sell btc/eth and buy alts that still would be low, then I will sell alts when it follows btc/eth in moon rise. After that it will be time to secure 50% in fiat and live without any needs Smiley

I will try that too, since crypto currency has a risk specially in investing, I will try to hold whats my wallet have and sell coins that has no potential, it is simply eliminating the useless coins My plans in crypto depends on the market itself and the price of the coins.
miti251194

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

My plan with my crypto currency is holding, I try not to sell anything. I hope that all my cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. I also believe that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will change the future for the better.
sparkling10

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

first my plans of my crypto coins is for saving's for the future of my children,thats why i hold some of my portfolio as an investment and second i plan to keep investing,until there's still cryptocurrency investment run into this world,thirds i have a plan to change some of my crypto profit,into fiat to support my daily needs and wants and lastly,i still believe that cryptocurrency will survive and continue its legacy towards to the next  generation.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

My plans in cryptocurrency is to buy lots of electronic coin which haves a small market value and HODL.
Through this I can be able to earn lots of income in easiest and most convenient way.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:56:45 AM

My plan is, I will develop my cryptocurrency well. I will invest with the crypto I have, and I will also trade in this year, hopefully my plan is better than last year to develop the crypto I have. I strongly believe that cryptocurrency will change the world and become a world need in the future.
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

My plan in my crypto is to hold them until they reached my target price. Then buy back at the dip and sell again once Im satisfied on the profit.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

violetsky901

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

This time is a time to study, select a few high-quality currencies, really serious projects, and do it for a long time. It is not a matter of short-term speculation, but it is still necessary to keep a watchful eye, because the development here is not the same, and it is often surprising Smiley Smiley
wishman93

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

Plans for crypto-currencies? I very much believe that crypto-currencies will not just remain such a means of speculation, I very much hope that all the same, the crypto-currencies will grow into something very interesting and fair and no one this time will not take the wheel, because it does not exist. But if they try to control, then the crypto-currencies are decentralized.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

Will crypto survive?
I'd probably be holding until the market starts to recover for good which I wthink would happen at the end of this year. It will be surely sometimes tempting to sell especially if the market value is continuously falling. That is why patience is a huge thing. The loss during the dumps are potential which should be known by the investors because it is only the value that is falling not the amount of your holding

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

My plan with my crypto currency is holding, I try not to sell anything. I hope that all my cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. I also believe that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will change the future for the better.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

Will crypto survive?

I'll buy a coin when the price is down like this, and then I'll sell it when the price is going up.
Then I will buy another coin to invest, and that will make me a big profit. Hope everything works out as I expected. So I can get a big profit.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

Will crypto survive?

1) Yes, I plan to keep investing. I am late to this and would like to compensate this with future investments.

2) I will leave everything in crypto and I do not plan to sell any soon.

3) No one can answer this correctly but based on past trends and performance, it should do good.

Signature available for rent
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:47:42 AM

Will crypto survive?
Yes,My plan is to keep holding from now on because the price are still falling.when the price is going up that's the to sell it. I still believe that crypto will continue growth and worldwide accepted.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

Will crypto survive?

I'll buy a coin when the price is down like this, and then I'll sell it when the price is going up.
Then I will buy another coin to invest, and that will make me a big profit. Hope everything works out as I expected. So I can get a big profit.

This strategy will work only if you are a professional trader. Otherwise you will lose all your money. Buying the deep and trying to sell higher is not an investment strategy, it is speculation. So, the best things you can do: 1. invest in good ICOs; 2. buy strong coins from top of the market top and hold them for several years. This is investment strategies, but it is only my opinion. Smiley

criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

My personal plan for cryptocurrency is to keep what I have already bought , but I chose carefully, there are shitcoins Cool. As new promising startups appear, I plan to buy their tokens on the exchange. If something will grow in price, I will partially sell (50-70%) and increase my savings in bitcoin and ether.

tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

My plans regarding my crypto is to hold it. .I will hold it and hope i will get profit. Also i will participate in bounties to increase my profit and maybe from time to time i will invest in some coins. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: