Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency?  (Read 5700 times)
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

My plan is still to search for promising projects and currently to invest as much as possible. Cryptocurrencies are the future and good projects will survive, I'm still a believer of cryptocurrencies thats why I will continue to buy bitcoin and other altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

im planning both of them, keep investing and exchange my crypto to fiat ? how ?
when my investment in crypto is have a return, i will exchange the returns of my investments to fiat.
and some of the returns may i use for crypto investment again.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

Plans are usually very simple, I think that I will provide my old age with activity in crypto-currencies. I can not say exactly what I will get, but one thing is for sure, I will not leave crypto currency never, even if they lose interest globally.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

What has changed? The course of crypto currency went into the dump? It's temporary! ISO projects are developing, bounty companies are continuing, the exchanges are working! Life goes on and there is nothing to stand still! We continue to believe in the crypto currency and work on!
zubairtelenor64

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

I recently invested in gigtricks private sale and i think i am going to hold on to these tokens for some time for sure. The reason is simple enough the longer you hold on to the crypto tokens the better chances you will have to get high returns on your investment. However do make sure that whatever cryptocurrency you purchase it is not a scam and the project has potential for growth , plus even afer investment keep up to date with the latest happenings of that specific crypto currency to gauge a better idea on when you should sell your tokens   I recently invested in gigtricks private sale and i think i am going to hold on to these tokens for some time for sure. The reason is simple enough the longer you hold on to the crypto tokens the better chances you will have to get high returns on your investment. However do make sure that whatever cryptocurrency you purchase it is not a scam and the project has potential for growth , plus even afer investment keep up to date with the latest happenings of that specific crypto currency to gauge a better idea on when you should sell your tokens
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

Cryptocurrency for me is a way of preparing for future.  As it is right now,  there is no form of money on earth that is superior or efficient like cryptocurrency.  The world will come to cryptocurrency but it might take some time.  I want to make sure I am in before they come.

realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:33:35 AM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

I plan to amass an X amount of bitcoin and other big coins like Ethereum, then simply hold it for the future until my investment target profit is reached. The value of these coins right now are extremely undervalued and oversold so doing anything with them aside from holding right now would be a really bad move.

The best strategy is to just hold and be patient.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
23sd12122121

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

Many of which I will plan, one of which I will play trading and will buy coins that listed the coins are good value. we can get more profit, invest one of them. we can earn more profits in crypto currency, the more clever we look for opportunities we will also get many benefits.
thongminh19457

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

Blockchain is future, crypto is part of it. Why leave? I believe in crypto and expect it will go huge in future. I still keep trading and investing on crypto. It will survive, don't worry about that
megusen

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:39:08 AM

design? Or on the other hand envision? This arrangement may not be figured it out. Be that as it may, I will likely end up more extravagant and lead myself to a superior material life. This is the motivation behind speculation. In the event that the venture isn't this, at that point he might be excessively rich. Everybody needs cash. Indeed, the principal individual who designed the banknote was invulnerable. Many years have controlled people. Helpful for the decision class. Give the decision class a chance to wind up exceptionally rich.
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:41:31 AM

While the plan is to keep one as long as possi
sykhang079

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

My plan for my future crypto currency is to keep investing in those coins or Token that has greater future and potential growth in value in the nearest future. Although I will some time cash out to fait currency if it become necessary for me to do so.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

Will crypto survive?

I plan on holding until this whole series of unfortunate events stops. The market is like devastated with a storm after the continuous crashes and my I want my portfolios to be like bamboo trees staying firm swaying and just weathering the storm surviving until this whole mess is fixed.

ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

Will crypto survive?
Yes ofcourse crypto will survive...though many objections are coming but its not illegal...Its legal...So crypto can overcome objections..Infact i am following the same strategy of using my cryptos.
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

I plan on hodling & investing more when i can, for the next few years atleast. At that point, i'll look at how my investment is doing & make a decision then. I do have an overall amount in mind that i'd be willing to sell my crypto portfolio for though.
suakecolime

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:47:31 AM

if you understand well what is happening now on the crypto currency, you can understand that there is a 2 wave of falling prices. now you can buy several different coins, which having a fairly low price, but high growth prospects. I have not decided for myself what I will buy now.
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:52:05 AM

Will crypto survive?
We have no choice but to buy cheaper all prospective coins and wait for a miracle at least on one of them. And then we can say that everything was done right and really a crypto market can enrich a person.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

if you understand well what is happening now on the crypto currency, you can understand that there is a 2 wave of falling prices. now you can buy several different coins, which having a fairly low price, but high growth prospects. I have not decided for myself what I will buy now.

Im planning to buy at this moment of more Bitcoin because its having a low price right now, and it seem that it might become much lower this week so i think buy this crypto today is really worth. Because for sure once the market is pumping again surely bitcoin have high growth and its valuable again, like what happen before and i know it can happen again soon and bitcoin is much growing. And also right now im planning to keep holding my save crypto until its rise again its value.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:06:01 AM

everyone decides for himself what to believe. someone believes in the victory of cryptocurrency over Fiat and this is soya logic because the future is so close and cash is likely to be the past. If you're already here you feel that this wave will soon cover all
manhhieuthugang

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

If you are already engaged in the world of crypto and its hard to forget about it. It is already part of my daily life and I will still continue. This is not only an extra income but I am intrigued with this new technology. I want to see some more good projects come into existence in this industry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: