Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency?  (Read 5700 times)
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I got the confidence that crypto will survive through this period, i will hold on to my coins. This down is due to many negative news to crypto and there should be more adopters in the near future.

HedGeng

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

I will wait until the market conditions begin to rise, after that I will sell my btc / eth.
I can not let the loss make my life destroyed, I hope the crypto market gets better and more stable in the buying and selling price.
manjit123

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

I will hold my crypto until hit the cost what I anticipated,

at that point, I will purchase again in bring down value, so I have a benefit from that,

be that as it may, I have few crypto for long haul hold as well, for example, bitcoin and ethereum.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

Will crypto survive?

Well, i think i have the same purpose with most peoples here in crypto, investment profit.
When you investing, i think you won't plan to exchange your crypto to fiat and leave except you earn your returns.
From my opinion, the most profitable investment is ICO because usually the ROI of ICO is great.
EOT project will hold ICO in this month. EOT is a decentralized game network, and i think it is great to participate.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

In this bear market condition my option only buys and hold.because I still believe cryptocurrency still can go higher than this.we just need more patience and don't be a week hand.someday I will enjoy my investments and become rich.

laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

My plans for cryptocurrency. Hmm, I plan on investing more than I have already done if possible, also, partaking in more bounty campaigns to see how much more I can gather. When the time comes for me, i'm going to sell my cryptos, maybe not all, but a reasonable percentage and then use the cash for other things I would be needing it for.
joflex356

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

Definitely crypto will survive. In fact its been in the market for quite sometime and lot of people are engage with it because they believe that it will gives better opportunities. If given a chance to have more crypto currency my plans will be investment. I know it is risky but its part of it, have to face the risk and be wise in spending the amount you are going to invest.

Its good to have some plans in Crypto currency investments. I think this currency will play a big role in the future. Everyone in the world would come to know about crypto currency and it will be a natural occurrence that people will accept as part of the necessities in life. Wink  
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

Will crypto survive?
My gets ready for digital currency. Gee, I anticipate contributing more than I have officially done if conceivable, additionally, sharing in more abundance crusades to perceive the amount more I can assemble. At the point when the time seeks me, i will offer my cryptos, perhaps not all, but rather a sensible rate and after that utilization the money for different things I would require it for.
Danu26

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

my plan with a crypto currency is to invest so that my money and capital can be increased several times. in this way my old age will no longer trouble. so as long as I have a chance to get better results then I will do it.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

As a worker who parks time in bitcoin I usually just do campaigns because I'm already done with investing in cryptos since I don't want to look greedy for money and I just want to balance my life with knowing how to have fun and also earn money at the same time. but If you are just starting I suggest you invest or try to hold money as long as possible remember hard work is nothing without patience.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

im planning to hold and invest more of it. I do believe in the potential of crypto to change people lives for good thats why I won't lose faith with it.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

I want to secure my earnings in the future and to have investments for future purposes. At this moment, I am planning to hold my coins and wait for the shift in the market to happen. Also, I want to expand my knowledge and stretch my understanding about cryptocurrency by merely experiencing all of the possible opportunities in this industry. My goal is to be successful just like everyone else and I want to patiently wait for the recovery and up to the steady mode of the system.
Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

Will crypto survive?

Well people have different ways on how they will handle their cryptocurrency as well as what are their plans for their cryptocurrencies. We can actually sell some of them to gain money or profit, after a given period of time allotting in the work. Some of them will be saved for future changes in terms of the prices of that specific altcoin. And some of us might use it for trading in able to gain profit through manipulation.

alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

Will crypto survive?

Do you plan to continue investing?
Yes, with free capital.
Do you plan to exchange for Fiat cryptography and write crypto?
Plan, but in ratio 50/50.
Crypto will survive?
That's certain. Everywhere is the introduction of cryptocurrencies into the existing economy. While not as fast as we would like, but continuously
Xlady
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

Before I ventured Into Crypto, I knew what I was getting into, and as a Forex trader, I knew there will be highs and lows definitely. So I'm in for the long hail because I knew the risks. Crypto forever.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

Will crypto survive?
Yes, I am planning to invest after I get my reward in bounty. I will save enough money to invest in different crypro currency so I will not be dependent only in one coin and also there has a huge possibility that I will earn income since you have split up your money in different coin. And aside from, after I gain from the investing maybe it is the time to have my own property.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

i dont know whether the crypto will survive for a long time or not. If crypto do survive i would keep investing in crypto cause i love doing it and i think crypto will keep survive in future, many big investors are started to looking into cryptocurrency, i believe somehow crypto would grow and bear market will be no more in few months.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

Now I just increase the number of my coins by trading, I am accumulating capital in the cryptocurrency, because I believe that this is the future! Let many of my friends say that this is a bubble, I do what I think is right and I do not intend to listen to anyone. Time will judge us.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

First, am quite confident that crypto will survive.. Again, Crypto is the future and great projects are coming through also with a wider acceptance, this shows that crypto will survive, and I will keep investing.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
msadikot53

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

Oh its simple for me... I am going to retire with a belly full of crypto currency with my name. I am not selling a penny any time soon. I personally believe that if blockchain as an architecture gets accepted worldwide, then in future my coins are definitely going sky high. I have planned in a way to have my long term investment in cryptos.

It is a high risk investment but I am willing to give it a shot. Cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: