Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?  (Read 7206 times)
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:52:09 AM

Yes, I do believe cryptocurrency and the blockchain tech that powers it will change the world. Can't be controlled by the government and anyone from any country who has access to a computer can access crypto. It might take more regulations before we get more worldwide adoption from more countries.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:04:20 AM

I believe cryptocurrency is changing the world for those who know about it and owns them.  Cryptocurrencies are one path to financial success or it could also be a path to destruction but it's a chance many are willing to take. 
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:19:32 AM

In my opinion, it could happen. With cryptocurrency maybe all payment systems that used paper money and metal now can use a variety of crypto currency. But one of the biggest weaknesses in cryptocurrency is the unstable exchange rate and it will make it difficult for the seller, because unlike real-world currencies that have a fixed exchange rate.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

I'm sure crypto can change the world, with blockchain technology that allows people to use currency without the regulation with safely, then the transfer fee becomes cheaper. So for the time to come, if people get to know the crypto currency and how it works, then the world will change the use of currency.

Crypto currency is already changing the lives of the people who are using it, because they are now benefiting from what they are earning in crypto, and if the whole world will know the good benefits of it, I am sure it will change the world also.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

In some ways yes, i believe i revolutionize the people by switching the power to choose from big firms to hands of it's ends user which is us. To think that most of the start-business before focuses on how the firms will grow without thinking the real benefits that the end user will get. For now the projects launched by ICO change it all, most of it give us the choice on how we will fully utilize the services that they will be providing us. In short the progress of their projects by the time they are accumulating their funds are merely dependent with the end users which also the ICO investors.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

For now I can't see any effect yet since many countries still relies on fiat currency and can't see the potential in cryptocurrency. But in the future, a use of a card wallet that stores multiple tokens might be used as a way of paying for real life services and might as well change the world.
Houseman

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency is changing the world. Nowadays more and more people know about bitcoin and altcoin and what these coins can do, thus with the capability of these coins, it will be an improvement to the ICO and also the digital technologies field.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

Why do think so?

Yes I believe that criptocurrency can change the world. Our World have so many reasons to change but this generation one of the most aspect deals with changing  of the is bitcoin. We know bitcoin is one of the first criptocurrency that used a blockchain technology and the blockchain technology is a revolutionary invention of mankind. That's why there's so many blockchain technologies appeared, this technology is probably the first thing that can totally changed the world.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

Cryptocurrency is truly changing the world for good and the train is just starting am pretty sure that the whole world will soon adopt the new convenient payment system.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

changing the world means crypto can give strong influence for an economic world but currently i didn't see crypto able to do that even some of people on the particular countries has been able to helped by crypto but i think it only small part from economic world so i think still too early if we talking about this because it took plenty of time and process to reach that
dewynijhof

Activity: 292

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

Why do think so?
I am sure that Cryptocurrency will change our world. Cryptocurrency provides a lot of benefits for us, in the future we will have a more convenient payment system, we can go to other countries without exchanging foreign currency. Cryptocurrency also brings a lot of profit to investors. I believe that in the next few years the crypto market will grow strongly and the crypto price will increase.

maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

Why do think so?

I'm not sure crypto will change the world. because after all there will be a community or country that does not welcome it well. of course some countries have banned it. however, if crypto will be global I think yes. I agree with that. but not with crypto change the world.
poketis22

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

I believe in this, but of course it's just beginning to change it, because it's still very weakly entered our life, it has to be introduced into payment in regular stores and online stores, then that will be, but for now it's not very much. I think that it would have been cool to issue loans in the crypto currency, but since at the moment it is not very stable, this will not happen!
Belleylock

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

I believe that crypto currency can change the world and we also know that one of the very promising coin is bitcoin. By this said coin it has a capability to change people's life and world why? It's because of high value and  it will take you away from any bad guys that want rob right? since we know that it is virtual so many people encourage to invest to increase their profits. This technology are very popular and it has different blockchain technologies are created by people. Now a days many successful people testify that this kind of technology change their lives and share stories to everybody.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Why do think so?
There is no doubts about this. Cryptocurrencies have brought revolutionary epoch in the history of mankind's financial transactions. You cannot underestimate the transactional speed , security, and decentralized model offered by cryptocurrency.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

Why do think so?

Bitcoin has solved a number of problems:

1) It has provided us an alternative payment medium to people. Earlier there was monopoly of payment providers like PayPal. PayPl is famous for closing account without any reason and people suffered because of this.

2) It gave people an option to get huge returns on their investments.

Signature available for rent
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

Crypto currency has not yet been widely used in real world. The blockchain technology alone has made its remarkable change in some ways. No one can still predict the future of Crypto currency but I believe that good projects will serve it purpose and its investors. Many lives have been twisted because of Crypto, from rags to riches. That alone have been becoming a puzzle to people who are not aware.

bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

Yes i do we all do otherwise why we all are here? It solves many problems, things will be much easier, trasnsactions are better, has faster speed and most importantly no taxes when you are using cryptocurrencies unlike to the traditional banks which has a lot of fees if you have transactions ,never ending transactions that has some cut with your income if you are into a businesss.
Charlz124

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

Everything is possible, but not as fabulous and fast as we think. but to change the crypt system will have a lot to overcome. Most importantly, it is an opportunity for many to earn and live in prosperity
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

yes in matter of fact I do, cryptocurrency is a ground breaking technology, it's going to change how we interact with money it's going to eliminate the need for bank transaction, it's the truest form of "cash" in my opinion.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: