Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:00:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?  (Read 7206 times)
Ogman22

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:09:08 PM

Really y'all crypto currency have really changed the world..  It has solved problem of inter country exchange..
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
Cryptocurrency is just beginning to change the world. All the biggest changes are just ahead. Those who do not believe that the future for cryptocurrencies simply do not understand anything about them.

Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

Cryptocurrency is changing our lives on a daily basis. Starting from trustless opportunities it has provided down to solving most of the hassles we face each day using conventional means of funds transfer. Cryptocurrency has made it more easier to transfer money from one person to the other. It has also made us understand that we can trigger smart contracts to guide our dealings with people.
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:23:46 PM

I believe the crypto can change the world because more and more people are paying attention to it and it's growing. We have not seen the big results right now but I believe it will happen. I witnessed how a friend is gradually getting rich with crypto. From rags now he has his own computer shop.
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:25:21 PM

I don’t think we can talk about changing the world, but crypto is a new era in finance. Same like credit/debit cards made life easier same crypto will just simplify many things for users. First of all is the control of the funds. This is important point. The owner have control of the coins like never before. Secondly transfer speed and freedom. You can transfer good amount of money very fast by just clicking few buttons. This eliminates(or at least reduces) exchange fees and transaction fees. At this moment we still cant see and feel it much, because crypto is not widely used. But this will happen very soon
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

Yes it is. Me personally i changed i lot. I used to be skeptic when it comes to cryptocurrency but now almost all of my time i spend in anything related to crypto. I makes me more hopeful for the future and i work harder because im seeing the result.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

Yes, I think so too. Since all cryptocurrencies are decentralized, anonymous and electronic payment systems, they are called money of the future. Cryptocurrency becomes an important element of our daily life, more and more often we hear talk about it. For the leading countries in this area, huge opportunities open up. The cryptocurrency has a tremendous potential, and with it a colossal resource appears. Cryptocurrency has already significantly changed our economy and our world, but this is only the beginning. The pace of innovation is accelerating all the time, and the more important is the need to stay one step ahead. The Cryptocurrency will change everything - from investing methods to paying for purchases and using electronic devices.

X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

The cryptocurrency themselves have not affected the changes in our familiar world yet, but the technology of blockchain on which cryptocurrency are based is already being introduced into our daily life and this process can not be stopped! I think that in the next 3-5 years we will see the widespread introduction of blockchain technology and of course the cryptocurrency itself!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

It definitely is, look at how many young people prefer investing in crypto over traditional investing methods already.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

I still believe that cryptocurrencies is changing the world. Transactions are more secure, faster and much easier. Cryptocurrencies are much reliable and I trust them more than fiat.

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

I guess we have one very important metric to answer your question - how many countries are trying to regulate/stop cryptocurrency. Every year more and more countries join this and even try to mint first government cryptocurrency. So my answer is yes, cryptocurrency is changing the world!
radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:45:31 PM

Why do think so?
i'm not sure. crypto currency is definitely already have changed many many minds in today's world. but to see the real change we need to give time to this market.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:46:32 PM

Why do think so?

Cryptocurrency can change the world depending on the government if they will allow bitcoins to flow in their area, there are a lot of countries today in asia who are banning bitcoins and that is the reason why not every country is gaining wealthy from cryptocurrency.

parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

I sincerely believe that the crypto can change the world because each day companies are becoming interested in joining blockchain technology. And everyday the number of people increase of getting interested in crypto.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

Yh, crypto currency is changing the world, obviously not in a negative way but in a positive way. It's the newest form of investment which yield good results.

thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:01:28 PM

Of course it is! It will add so much freedom, transparency and democracy to our world. It cannot be ignored! Big businesses and govts wouldn't feel so threatened by it if it weren't significant.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:02:49 PM

the world is changing slowly in most ways and to fast to keep track of in others. cryptocurrency is an infant still. I hope that as it matures we will all see more financial freedom.
LyudvigDD

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:05:42 PM

Of course. The very idea of a decentralized system and complete anonymity should be the basis of future trade, as it seems to me. All this will help the market to reach a new level.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

Why do think so?
Crypto currency is really changing the world by ways creating more source of income for individual that invest in Bitcoin and altcoins. Although there are other side of crypto currency and that is why government are banning crypto currency related business activities such ICO.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

Strongly believe crypto currency is changing world,Crypto currency give awareness to the people that how to be financial free and how make easy,safe and secure transactions.Cryptocuureency helping to groom economy of the country but still in many countries Cryptozoic is illegal which really affect the people who eager to to be part of cryptocuurency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: