Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?  (Read 7206 times)
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:26:50 AM

I am very sure that cryptocurrency changes the world much better. Because cryptocurrency can help the economy of citizens in every country. And also bitcoin as a job for unemployed people. So of course bitcoin changes the world much better.
alfimanis

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

I think cryptocurrency can change the world, cryptocurrencies are inherently global and do not operate in terms of borders. this is the first technology revolution in governance and, as such, is unprecedented
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

Yes, but I think the cryptocurrency also has a very bad side. May be caught by illegal elements. Used for money laundering by other criminal organizations. So I think this is the worst point.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

In my opinion, only some people are taking advantage of it. There is still a large portion that is unaware of it.
violetsky901

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

The world is changing gradually the world has started to be seeing the change crypto will bring to this planet this is just the starting point gradually those that do not believe will believe willingly. Smiley Smiley
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Yes i do. Crypto has already changed the world and will continue to change the world in the coming years. Looking at it's achievements till today alone, it's already afforded us a great luxury by allowing us to send money to different countries without the need for huge banking fees. With smart contracts and scalability the future will be even much better. I'm in this for the long run and i'm confident that my investments today will pay off.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
Yes,Crypto can change the world by giving the world a better unit to measure value, to hold value and to transfer value.And also crypto are offering a secure way to store and share any type of data and can provide work through a theoretically unlimited network.
Aliem Nur

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

I believe that, because it is now visible to the whole world to begin to look at cryptocurrency, and start a lot of countries are stepping up to learn the system blockchain and also cryptocurrency, so I strongly believe that cryptocurrency will bring change to the world.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

Yes it is, at least mine. I am dedicating plenty of time to learn and getting into some very profitable ICOs. Some of those companies may change the world for good.

Carmenraggi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

"We can not expect things to change if we keep doing the same things. The crisis is the greatest blessing for people and nations, because the crisis brings progress. Creativity comes from anguish as the day comes from the dark night. It is in the crisis that inventiveness arises, discoveries and great strategies. Those who overcome the crisis surpass themselves without being 'overcome' ".
(Albert Einstein)What's more new than cryptocurrencies? In my opinion they can change a lot in the investment market, certainly the world governments will continue to fight them
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

Why do think so?

If we look at its development now, indeed crypto has changed the world, especially about the perception of luxury goods investment must be gold, diamonds and all kinds of other goods that have high prices. However, when crypto is present people start busy joining in cryptocurrency as their digital assets. This shows one of the evidences of crypto has changed the mindset of the world community about assets and investment.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

It is changing the world every day. It is creating jobs and helping to solve some unemployed. With a good technology foundation, electronic money is helping our lives. More and more people know about it and its attraction to Investors  all over the world

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

While this question is being asked, Cryptocurrency is already changing the world. The effect can be seen on some popular places and their effects can be said to be positive because it offers jobs to those who are jobless and giving them an opportunity to earn money. What is changing the world is not actually Crypto but Blockchain Technology where Crypto is implemented on. Its security is one of a kind and can be commended in their development.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

I think that the crypto currency will take its place in the world. Let it not be fast, but it's time will come.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

Why do think so?
Kind of, It is not literally changes the world maybe the status of most people who are living in this world. From poor to rich, from dream to achieve, from less to more. Crypto make most of people successful and made their dreams come true. Those who are hopeless but because of these crypto they hope for more and now they achieved it.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

Why do think so?

I think cryptocurrencies has been changing the world ever since. We now have competition in the currency race and we have developed transfers with the absence of middlemen. Now, we're currently on the road to full blown cryptocurrency global usage and in 5 years time, we'll probably achieve that.

udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

Why do think so?

I think It is possible. Crypto currency is changing the world. Because bitcoin is the future currency, I think we will see bitcoin will dominate in the future.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

At first, I did not believe that either. But with the passage of time, I searched about crypto and I started to join crypto, I can earn income. After I browse many people who have joined the crypto and make crypto as a place to get or supplement their income. From here I realized, that crypto has brought a good change to the world, crypto has saved the economy and brought a better life.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:07:58 AM

for now, I think cryptocurrency has not changed the world, because few people know crypto, there are still many people who do not even care about crypto, and of course they can not feel the change caused by crypto.
in my opinion, cryptocurrency can change the world, if everyone in the world already knows the benefits of cryptocurrency.

ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:15:43 AM

Oh yeah. Cryptocurrencies coming along with blockchain technology has been providing awesome innovations and we are yet to see more since it has just begun.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: