Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:30:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?  (Read 7206 times)
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:51:07 AM

I believe cryptocurrency will change the world. In the world of digital currency, blockhain is a single database used to control this invisible currency. Different with fiat currency, blockchain is a valid database and can be accessed in all countries by anyone through the internet network. Usually the currency database is controlled and owned by a central authority such as a bank or national government, blockchain is not owned by anyone and this makes it even more difficult to manipulate. Beyond its anonymous nature, bitcoin has the potential to change the way we do bank transactions, and see the money. The World Bank report estimates that by 2016 international remittances will be worth more than $ 700 billion. Banks and money transfer services are experiencing significant reductions ranging from 4% to 10% of the amount transferred. This bill may be immediate (as is the percentage of standard citations ) or indirect (such as a less favorable forex exchange rate). Bitcoin allows for free transactions to exceed geographical limits (or for a modest 1% fee if using a bitcoin service provider such as Coinbase or Bitpay). Saves only 3% of transactional costs as projected for $ 700 billion will result in savings of $ 21 billion, resulting in more money for consumers.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

So far, there are no significant changes that have occurred on a global scale, but I think that in a couple of years that there are crypto-currencies, they have already spread quite well and gained popularity, so I think that in the future they will be able to change the financial system.

Possible, but since now it is spreading and many people are getting interested to cryptocurrency and some of them are now popular like in Bitcoin and Ethereum, maybe after many years pass it will able to change the payment system like in doing transaction. Maybe it will used as payment for a better and fast transaction once
our world are based in technology surely cryptocurrency will change the world and also might change the people way of living that depend on cryptocurrency.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

Of course, crypto-currencies and related technologies still cause a lot of questions. However, it is already obvious that they will be in demand. We are now experiencing another surge in interest in crypto-currencies, fueled by a new rapid growth in the bitcoin rate. All this has already happened and will be repeated.
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

First of all, if the crypto will get the same place as gold or oil, or something like this on world level, it will take the whole economy
From day to day people try to improve this kind of technology as blockchain and create new products ot it's base
The idea is really perfect
DonTsTop

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:07:59 AM

I am sure that cryptocurrencies will change the world. Most likely not the crypto-currencies themselves but the blockchain technology. Perhaps crypto-currencies will be used around the world, but this will not change the world much. Blockchain technology can manifest itself in the state system. It can make public authorities more transparent, thus every citizen can see where taxes and financing are directed. This will help to eradicate corruption.

I agree with you on this because people will appreciate technologies more as new ideas will come up and crypto is also changingthe world as it is helping to balance some financial needs of people.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:08:19 AM

Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

Of course. Most likely crypto users today are the younger generation. Certainly in the future some of the crypto community will enter parliament and become policy makers. All technologies bring positive and negative impacts. So it's just a matter of time crypto will be a global system in the future.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:30:07 AM

Why do think so?

I think in the future, blockchain will be the dominant system. At least it will start from the business sector. If multinational companies start using this system and succeed in its development, I think that is the beginning of the changing world.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

I do not know if the Crypto Monetary Unit changed the world, but I changed a lot. I made an investment, I learned a stock exchange, I made a graphic analysis, I followed, I got money, I lost money. He taught me so much.
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

Change the world for the better will help not cryptocurrency, but blockchain technology. Tokens are just the result of this technology. But all these changes will take dozens of years.

andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

Yes, I think cryptocurrency is very futuristic. In the future, cryptocurrency will definitely become the future of mankind. This is just the beginning I think.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
lexavl88

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

Not yet.
The Banks and goverment have still to much power.
They can change the rules and have the money to do it.
But if the regular people are going to believe in crypto currency it could change the world!

I think even if the cryptocurrency is lost, it will still change the world. I hope and dream that someone will be able to replace the Federal reserve, which will not be controlled by one country.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

Why do think so?
Absolutely yes. The world is growing fast with the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Various disciplines are now adopting this technology to enhance work productivity and. rendering of quality services. This has also created a lot of job opportunities for people and with time, our society will go cashless with each sector having it own Blockchain.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

Cryptocurrencies are changing many lives all around the world right now, soon they would definitely change whole world. I believe it is, but we need to be sensitive for those changes, in order to not miss them after all we have done here
rosebit

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

To me Yes, I think crypto is  Changing the world  and is not going to happen overnight, but I believe that crypto, especially block-chain technology is realy changing the world.
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

Yes definetly they change the world step by step as more and more people are getting involved in crypto and learn more about IT and transactions technologies and of course ICOs
33mtanner

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

Cryptocurrencies are decentralized form of financial model. They have the potential to change the world for the better and give freedom from traditional and centralized form of financial model.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

Yes and i think it was already changed the payment system of our community,having cryptocurrencies is a very glad because our transaction was getting fast because it have the power of blockchain and also our needy in everyday life was being easy because of crypto.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

Me, in my own perspective I believe the cryptocurrency can change the whole world by making the system more systematic and efficient which  is ease the process in the whole industry.
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

Hi,

I think that's the change already. More and more people are getting to know the Cryptoworld and are investing too. One reads again and again that banks inform themselves about the topic Blockchain and try to develop such a system. Also, I think that our digital world is longing for an upgrade in terms of money. Because the old banking system is becoming obsolete and what could be better than a digital currency. However, I think that this still takes a lot of time and only slowly progresses step by step
doyyulto

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

I believe the crypto currency can change the world, because a positive new thing can be amazing. Crypto can reduce unemployment, produce a job that can earn money, and it's true. So think positive for the life to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: