Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty campaign or airdrop is good or investment is better ?  (Read 358 times)
Inspector2580

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

if you have the time and energy to do them all, i advise you do all. doing bounties is sort of an investment because you are investing your time in promoting a project. doin airdrop is promote a project and getting free tokens in return. So i would say you should do all if you can. more pay more smiles on your face.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:48:21 PM

Most part of aidrops gives you a few dollars , bounties are more profitable , but they require a lot of time and still will not give you serious cash. Investments potentially are much more profitable , but it is a risky business , while doing airdrops and bounties you risk nothing.
Of course, investments are more profitable, but also more risky. After all, taking part in the campaigns and bounty campaigns you can lose only your precious time. So you need to pay more attention to investments.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:49:43 PM

Bounty campaign is a lot better than airdrops do not waste your time with these stupid airdrop that wont give you any pennies,boutny hunting could give you a thousand dollar per campaign if that campaign has achieved success from its ICO,you shouldnt be joining free airdrops because you wont get anything even if you waiting for years.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:52:45 PM

Cant even recognize your question if you are asking us if bounty campaigns are better than airdrops? yes indeed because tokens from bounty campaigns can easily get listed into exchanges which the airdrops has less chance from getting into big exchanges,free airdrop tokens from nowhere might be just use to get your email addresses so that these scammers can send your phishing email links.

dashunka

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

I do not have any spare money to invest in altcoyins. on this I participate in bounty companies and on this I earn well.  Grin

bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

Bounty campaigns are a lot better than free airdrops,because the rewards from bounties can reached a $1k in each campaign while in airdrops you can barely make a $100 after holding some months,that is why i never participated these airdrops but if the airdrop would be from a legit coin i would consider to participate.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:01:33 PM

thay have difference. bounty and airdrops let u earn tokens without you have cash. but investment - not. so, u can combine bounty in the begining and investment  further strategy for to get maximum profit.

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

Bounty campaigns are much better,because you will be rewarded according to your efforts,airdrop tokens wont give you much profits because these are free, and anything free isnt a good,bounty tokens are from legit developers and it can easily get litsted into major exchanges if that happens your tokens will worth to HOLD.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

Of cours bounty campaign will give you a lot of profits while these tokens from airdrops wont.Because bounties came from the legit developers if the ICO is legit but it its not you are going to get scammed or your efforts when you are doing bounties will be taken for granted because most of these people are going to runaway.

alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

The difference between those is in investment you will need cash in order to have an interest unlike in bounty campaign or airdrop you only need time, effort, computer or smartphone and your internet. No need to give cash to gain tokens..
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:43:28 PM

Bounty hunting is much better if you asked me because airdrops tokens doesnt have good chance to get listed into big exchanges which makes them worthless,these tokens are most came from unknown developers which might scam you if you dont know what you are doing or if you are newbie which doesnt know everything.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:45:33 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:29:18 AM by abduljacklu

Bounty campaigns are going to give you more profits than these free airdrops,trust me because i was an airdrop hunter and i have joined thousands of them,1/100% airdrops will give you good profits but most of these tokens are worthless that is why it isnt recommended to participate these random airdrops from nowhere because it isnt worth your time.

cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:48:24 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:27:02 AM by cryptopan

Bounties of course,free things like airdrops wont give you much profits compare to the bounty campaigns which you have been working with for months.Things you get easily will can easily be spent but the money you got from hardworking would be harder to spent on worthless things that is why bounty campaign is much better!

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:49:44 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:23:08 AM by panghae

Airdrops doesnt seems to be profitable these days,bounties are going to give you a lot of money that is why you should be more focused, i am into translations which gave me a lot of money i can even buy my own house,car and open some small businesses if i wanted to but i wont,because i am going to invest it to some potential coins.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:53:12 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:16:46 AM by cryptopussies

Bounties would give you a lot of profits,airdrops wont.So dont waste your time participating these airdrops because these tokens wont have any value in the future,bounty campaigns will give you quality tokens which can be listed to major exchanges that is why these campaigns are much more profitable than these free airdrops.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

Both are better but if you do not know who are you woking for it might not be good so make sure you done your research before joining to some campaign with out knowing to it because lack of infornation might lead to failure

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mayu13

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:01:55 AM

Both bounty or airdrop and investments are good. It depends actually on what you have. Doing bounties and airdrop is free just do work diligently and surely you'll be paid off. If you have money to invest then good to go just make sure the project is a legit one and ready yourself whatever the outcomes will be.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:04:38 AM

Is bounty campaign or airdrop is good to collect altcoin or it’s bettr ti invest and give your time to research good project

many token we get from bounty campaign have great project and they have good product. Before we joining bounty program, we must be doing our research that ICO will be success or not and have good project or not. Its good to join on bounty campaign because give us opportunity to earn free token with our efforts

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
SungkZ

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:36:41 AM

Let me choose on your behalf, you should join bounty campaigns first before investing. Take it as a learning process and study how to look for good ICOs, investing without knowing each details of your investment is the common mistake new investors nowadays are doing. Just say NO to hype or pumping of prices, understand what project (investment) you're about to be with.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:54:51 AM

Is bounty campaign or airdrop is good to collect altcoin or it’s bettr ti invest and give your time to research good project
Join the bounty and learn more about the project if you see that the project has a potential invest. This method will give more tokens because of the bounty Wink

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: