Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:11:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty campaign or airdrop is good or investment is better ?  (Read 358 times)
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

Well, I would say that for me there is no worries about doing bounty and being happy and investing at the same time. For you I recommend to do both, but you got to spend a lot of time for crypto.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

Both are good in their places if you have money to invest then investment in ICO is better because you do not have to work just invest and get the coin but in bounties you need to work hard to get the rewards but here we don't have to make investments so bounties are better for those who cant afford to invest.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Is bounty campaign or airdrop is good to collect altcoin or it’s bettr ti invest and give your time to research good project

I think that bounty campaign is better. yes, there is also more job, but at the end you can you receive good amount of coins

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

both are good, you can invest your money from the reward of the bounties.
So you just have to spend your  "free" money instead of your "real" money
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

Surely the bounty of the campaign will be better. The only current airdrop is garbage and not worth it. If you participate in 5-10 bounty at the same time. you can earn a lot of bonuses (if you work hard every day)
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

First of all you can only compare bounty and airdrop. Investment is far above their league. Some people might say that airdrop is trash and garbage I agreed 90% of airdrop coins is worthless, but if you could pick one good airdrop, it will be the easiest money of your life. Try to search on Hydro airdrop, it is worth roughly $180 for a single airdrop. You just need to register. While doing bounty means you need to complete certain task. Though it's more promising.

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

I will do all the options you mentioned. follow bounty I will do as my work routine to collect some coins, airdrop also I will follow to get a coin for free and invest also a thing to get doubled gain for example by follow ICO or trade.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

I think it depends on the type of project and the development team, sometimes many projects that do not have a development team or a development team are not clear. So we are difficult to find out the progress of the project.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
chanpinchen

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

For investment you have to use your own money , and naturally will be very carefully and selective on which coins to buy and thereafter will pay more attention to monitor the market, and such  I think investment have better chance of making profit. By doing bounty campaigns and airdrop what you pay is your time and effort and not own money, so mentally tend to be less selective  as a result the free coins we get might not backed by prospective projects. Also because it's free most of us will not spend more time to monitor their price and would as a result miss cashing them at good price.
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

These are all good ventures coz at least they have something on offer, for Airdrops, my main worry is how good the free tokens are, anything free will automatically attract less value. Bounty campaigns are good, the token pay is awesome too, just be careful of the scam campaigns, investment is by far the best option as you get to chose where to put your money
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

This question is hard, because for each per person the answer is fully personal, depending on your abilities and skills. 
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:03:09 PM

Is bounty campaign or airdrop is good to collect altcoin or it’s bettr ti invest and give your time to research good project
Bounty campaigns have proven to be a good source of income for most. But not so much with airdrops. Only a very few airdrop projects would turn out to be profitable at the end.

Yes, always look into the project you are aiming to participate. Check their reviews on line or on YouTube to get some tips or ideas as to whether or not a project will be successful. Never be complacent especially when money is involved.

LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:16:49 AM

For me, in bounty campaign, we can earn better if it is successful. For airdrops, some are of good value while some are just shit coins. In investment,  we can earn good if we have patience to wait and hardwork to keep track of the coin's value.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:25:04 AM

For some reason, all these ventures re good, The thing Is there are preferences, Airdrops claim to give out free tokens, but the real question is, how valuable are these tokens,if they were of any value then they wouldn't be free, there are however some that are of good quality. Bounty campaigns are good as they present you with a chance to earn coins through bounty campaigns, the only short coming however is that some bounties turn out  to be scams hence a waste of time and resources, id rather settle for investment as you are sure of the daliy of the coin you put you money into.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:25:53 AM

Investment is the best but there are better if you follow the bounty campaign first to get the capital so you can invest, so essentially you are investing using a gift from bounty campaign and if you have to lose it is not big.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:27:49 AM

investment is the best for big profits, because the profit earned from investment is greater than bounty or airdrop, although we need a very long time to get the profit, so I prefer investment as better than bounty or airdrop.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:29:14 AM

yes, but not all of them have good prospects for the long term. it would be better to invest in bitcoin or etherum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: