Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait?  (Read 5938 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

Any coins are worth to buy but the problem is how you gonna manage those low-price coins, if you can't think about it, it would be the same as you throwing your money to garbage and shit coins like the other people does.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

Ethereum price now is low,.Considering it as long term investment and I know that it will rise again once the bull market is up for sure price will rise same when it hits the ATH,

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:53:43 PM

Based on my observation and how the market is moving now I think around 190 dollars is a good price to buy eth .Wait for the next dump and then buy it.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

Based on my observation and how the market is moving now I think around 190 dollars is a good price to buy eth .Wait for the next dump and then buy it.
Will there be a dump again? I think, now is not the time for a dump to occur, now the market should have been rushing up and ethereum will also move up. the time to buy is now, and tomorrow is our time to enjoy the benefits of ethereum prices. don't ever think there will be a dump again, because now ethereum is already very cheap.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:31:10 AM

I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
At present the ETH exchange rate is still in the $ 204 price range, I think this is a good opportunity to gather more eth because I believe eth will be able to change our lives in the future.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:12:44 AM

The time to buy ethereum will always depend on you , depends on the risk you can take. As you see ethereum value goes down, I dont think thats is good but if you think in the positive side it is in good for some investors to buy more ethereum tokens and hold and wait for ethereum to recover again.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
VclDm

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

I do not know if we should buy or wait, because the market is currently in a difficult period to speculate, so I think we should consider ourselves, to get a The perfect and safest choice for us in the moment.

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

I hope now it is the right time for investment in ETH to buy more coins in the market because already you can see the price of ETH went very low in the market which we need to buy as many ETH as possible and hold them until we make some decent profit.
HSRP

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

I do not think ETH can go high by the end of this year or 2019, I believe ETH can only increase by the end of 2019 but only for under $ 1000. Can not be as high as many people still expect. Because their prices are low now. And if you hold long, the more you lose.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kopijos

Activity: 523

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

I hope now it is the right time for investment in ETH to buy more coins in the market because already you can see the price of ETH went very low in the market which we need to buy as many ETH as possible and hold them until we make some decent profit.
waiting to buy ethereum will only make you disappointed. we don't know when the ethereum price will rise, so if you buy ethereum and the price position suddenly rises to a high position you won't get a low price. so take advantage of buying now because ethereum's potential is huge.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:51:39 AM

In my opinion, it is not certain that ETH is currently very low ETH. We should buy them as a good option, because the market will soon recover, probably by the end of 2018 or early 2019, but also can not be sure, if you do not need capital then keep on ETH as long as their value increases again.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

This situation has been spelled out long enough, for those of you who are ready to wait, you can make an ethereum investment now. Since how long ether is still in a low price position, no one can confirm that. We can buy as much ether as possible, but we must be prepared for the consequences. Buy it as best we can, but keep in mind, do not overdo it in buying.

daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

The time to buy ethereum will always depend on you , depends on the risk you can take. As you see ethereum value goes down, I dont think thats is good but if you think in the positive side it is in good for some investors to buy more ethereum tokens and hold and wait for ethereum to recover again.
But if we buy in we do not know when they will recover, so our holdings have no purpose, is really difficult for the market today, I find that the market is very difficult We mainly have new knowledge and experience to get profit from the market today

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

I think it's worth it, I'm sure that ethereum is a coin that has good potential in the future because of a lot of devs. which continues to develop ethereum, and now the ethereum transaction volume is very large even above $ 2 billion so it has the potential to skyrocket.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:36:37 PM

market situation now is unstable and who kwows where eth or other coins could go, i think now better dont buy anything just keep looking on prices and caps.
ethereum already is about 200 bucks for more than a month, it easy go lower, who knows, im afraid now to buy anything, just keep watching  Cool
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

I think it's worth it, I'm sure that ethereum is a coin that has good potential in the future because of a lot of devs. which continues to develop ethereum, and now the ethereum transaction volume is very large even above $ 2 billion so it has the potential to skyrocket.
therefore, right now, while ethereum prices are still cheap and low, it is a great opportunity for us to buy or invest if we want to get big profits. because I believe that ethereum will later skyrocket the price
Faraha_JJJ

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

Well, it's a best time for you to buy the ETH. Price is at low and already seen the resistance wall. Since december is coming which is considered as moon month, its better to invest now any top crypto assets. Buy and hold!!
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:00:53 AM

if you have not buy it yet until now, i think right now is the right time for everyone who want to add their investment in cryptocurrency to buy ethereum, i hope ETH price will not going down below $200 until the end of this year, so when the bull comes, you are ready to recover your lost from your past and earn bigger profit. get used with long term investment no matter how bad is market situation shows you. As long term holder, it is worth of profit to earn rather than short term investor.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:16:12 AM

Nobody knows for sure if ETH already hit its absolute bottom near $175 two months ago or not but at about $200, it is still near its bottom range only so it is good price to buy.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:25:55 AM

therefore, right now, while ethereum prices are still cheap and low, it is a great opportunity for us to buy or invest if we want to get big profits. because I believe that ethereum will later skyrocket the price
But in my opinion, the price of ETH is continuing to fall, there is no upward trend, and if they are increased then only up to $ 500 is too high. Can not increase to over 1000 $ like the previous time. so do not expect too high on the market. You will easily fail.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: