Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Smart Quorum Masternode Coin - Blockchain development  (Read 1845 times)
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

Do you plan to make some updates and post on your twitter page?
There are no news for days now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
distract

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

Do you plan to make some updates and post on your twitter page?
There are no news for days now.

Yes, of course. We are currently preparing a press release.
rjenkin

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

why has masternodes.online removed you?

also why don't you provide meaningful support to those that have purchase coins in the pre-sale?
z-LO-y

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

Marketing is crucial for every business, ICOs are not an exception.
distract

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:40:24 AM

why has masternodes.online removed you?

also why don't you provide meaningful support to those that have purchase coins in the pre-sale?
Are you sure? It's ok.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/SQR/

Please specify, what kind of support is not enough for you? Thank you.
Calibee

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

I wish you luck and extraordinary success and global for your booming business!
egertia
Henry4457

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

I advise everyone to join because I find this project has good team and good mentor will help the project achieve the goals that the project put forward.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

Why any info about your team? I understand, that you want to create "privacy" coin, but you raising money and investors must know everything about your team. And I cant find link to github as well ...  Huh
bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

Smart Quorum brings together businesses, professionals and community for collaborative blockchain development and audit  Wink Wink
me waiting news information  Wink
SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

Why any info about your team? I understand, that you want to create "privacy" coin, but you raising money and investors must know everything about your team. And I cant find link to github as well ...  Huh

Before we reveal the team we’d like to do proper legal. This is the first thing we are going to do once we get enough funds on coin sale. Recently we could see how SEC was trying to rule ICOs. We don’t want to interfere with them without having the legal part ready.
Usually the team is shown in order to prove they can build the product. We decided to go another route - actually build the product first. We believe the world needs a community driven platform for blockchain development. This platform needs its coin, so everyone who participated in the development or audit process is rewarded. And that is why we just have built such a platform and now offer it to the community. We would appreciate if you could become a beta tester of our platform. Or just buy a masternode and start getting your reward now!

█▀▀▀▀▀▀                                              S M A R T   Q U O R U M  C O I N                                           ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄  THE FIRST MASTERNODE COIN TO FUEL THE BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT MARKET ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

Hi, crypto fellows!
Today we’d like to announce the pivotal event in our marketing campaign - the launch of our affiliate campaign.
Some of you have already been it’s beta-testers and earned some BTC.
From now on every user can participate in the affiliate campaign and get the reward paid out in ETH or BTC. Each time a Referral buys SQR coins with your affiliate link or using your promo code, he gets bonus coins up to 10% and you earn your affiliate rewards up to 15%!

The Smart Quorum affiliate program benefits are:
1. High and fast payouts (up to 20%, twice a week);
2. Promo codes working forever;
3. Even new Affiliates (with Bronze status) can offer SQR bonuses to motivate Referrals;
4. Solid product - Smart Quorum Platform;
5. Marketing support of affiliates: Photoshop PSD’s, social media post templates, FAQ for customers - everything made for you to sell easier in our media kit!  
6. THE AFFILIATE REWARDS IS PAID IN BTC OR ETH

Check out our affiliate campaign page: https://smartquorum.com/partners  
Full affiliate guide is available at https://goo.gl/rXL6C4

█▀▀▀▀▀▀                                              S M A R T   Q U O R U M  C O I N                                           ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄  THE FIRST MASTERNODE COIN TO FUEL THE BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT MARKET ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:39:01 PM

hi, i read about the 5% or 1 million premined amount in the first posts
can you explain me, what for all those premined coins ?
thanks

SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

With all these rumors that shifting to PoS would kill Ethereum, the Proof of Work vs Proof of Stake debates seem to escalate. Check out or CEO has to say on the topic 👉https://www.facebook.com/smart.quorum/posts/308032229730301

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:21:21 PM

How can you briefly explain your difference to all those MN-projects, other than getting fast cash from users here? And with MLM-feature also? I hope people stop creating this kind of project.
SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

How can you briefly explain your difference to all those MN-projects, other than getting fast cash from users here? And with MLM-feature also? I hope people stop creating this kind of project.
Ofcause, there are a lot of similar projects at first glance. Most of them work on Ethereum smart contracts basis and have an RC20 token. This means that the system is completely tied to Ethereum, which means additional costs for gas.
Our main differentiation is a masternode coin - an independent means of exchange, which opens the possibilities to implement audit and development on various blockchains. On the master-nodes there is a similar project, but they are a freelance platform. And we are focusing on  the collaborative development/audit of the blockchain - like GitHub for blockchain.

SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

hi, i read about the 5% or 1 million premined amount in the first posts
can you explain me, what for all those premined coins ?
thanks
It's for sale.  All the premine not sold after July, 1st will be burned.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

Ofcause, there are a lot of similar projects at first glance. Most of them work on Ethereum smart contracts basis and have an RC20 token. This means that the system is completely tied to Ethereum, which means additional costs for gas.
Our main differentiation is a masternode coin - an independent means of exchange, which opens the possibilities to implement audit and development on various blockchains. On the master-nodes there is a similar project, but they are a freelance platform. And we are focusing on  the collaborative development/audit of the blockchain - like GitHub for blockchain.

Good luck to your project and wishing this to live longer in crypto as most of the projects failed to achieve.
SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:47:14 AM

Friends! We'd like to remind you that our bounty campaign is in the full spate! Take your time to participate! Join the campaign at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3871776 and stay tuned!

SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

Good luck to your project and wishing this to live longer in crypto as most of the projects failed to achieve.
Thanks  Wink

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

Friends! We'd like to remind you that our bounty campaign is in the full spate! Take your time to participate! Join the campaign at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3871776 and stay tuned!

I got a strong feeling about your project Cheesy I joined your bounty campaign...

When can we expect a wallet launch? is it after the ICO?

**EDiT... I found the link,..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: