Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:11:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Airdrops really worth the time?  (Read 872 times)
Jisamipompi

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:37:55 PM

In my opinion airdrops are ok and easiet way to join.  And yes its free.  But earning from it is not much.  They were giivng you away less amount of token which they have to say, so i dont expect that much from it.  And most of all airdrops are all scams.
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

Most of airdrops are just a waste of time because the coins are worthless and/or you don't get anything on your wallet.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

I think airdrops really worth the time because a lot of them are paying but small amount only.For the beginners like me this is the easiest way to earn money.
Vashti

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

Nothing wrong in joining airdrops, join in your heart contain, maybe you can have your good fortune in one or two coins you get from it.
without_my_moufles

Activity: 192
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:37:41 AM

If it it easy and quick to be eligible for the Airdrop : yes.

Otherwise no, takes too much time for peanuts.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:48:32 AM

Not really, Most of the Airdrop turned into shitcoins, Airdrop is one the technique used by marketing ppl to develop a database of the crypto centered crowd. Later they can sell it to different ICOs.
Another risk is they took your data to take over your funds.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

I tried doing airdrops for some time, some of the tokens or coins bloom, but mostly till now they're not listed on exchanges rendering the amount useless. So i can say airdrops are not really worth the time, but some of my friends says that he got huge loads of money doing only airdrops (that's why i tried doing some). Still i tried doing some but i don't think it's my thing, but you can try and see if it clicks to you.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

You will just get a small amount of their tokens by participating on their airdrops but it just lees than a minute to do so there is no big deal for me.
pubudu92

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

We all have heard about airdrops in every token introduction

Are they worth the time we spend to do the tasks and submit information? Are they really going to explode so make us rich?

Even 1% of them go on to be super big then it does worth it but how can we be so sure of it?

We can't guarantee about airdrops. Some are worth and some of them are scams. So we have to careful with selecting airdrops. You can do a research before doing airdrop. because of some people create fake airdrops for increasing subscribers for their social media platforms. Very good airdrops are coming once in a while.  We have to find the very carefully and register with them. Otherwise, you are wasting your valuable time.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by  NFT
mayukus4life

Activity: 277
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

For sure nobody can really say which airdrop will be worth the time spent filling the form or performing few tasks to get enrolled because the way airdrops are being churned out on daily basis is alarming and the majority of them are really worthless. doing more bounties will be of more advantageous.
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

Airdrop token, mostly depends on developer, and many airdrop has values
Miklia

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:26:47 PM

Well,you need some luck too,to get good tokens.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

I love Airdrop. About 5 months before I got $5k worth Token from an Airdrop. That was really a great project. I always join any Airdrop. Because Airdrop gives some free token. If those token come on an exchange platform so obviously that token price will increase. You can check upcoming Airdrop from here https://airdropalert.com/.
CoinsAreMyLife

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

Depends, some will be worth nothing, others on the otherhand..
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

My experience in the participation of Airdrops did not bring me anything. Only littered tokens that are not even traded or their value is very low
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

Some are worth it and I think those that come us a percentage of the funds raised during an ICO is the best to particpate in it, and note airdrop that is based on ICO. Is better to participate in bounty than airdrop. Most I particpated in didn't pay, I just filled forms for about a week and I did't get nothing.

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:20:00 AM

As long as they don't ask for your private information, one might aswell just sign up?
Sure it's just some free tokens which might end up being worthless, but it could also be worth it.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
jonsnow23

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

Right now what we need to do is collect tokens as many as we can then hold it for a long time. That will become profitable as time pass by.
airdrops.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:21:08 AM

Most of the time participatin in airdrops is a waste of time - you either receive worthless tokens or nothing at all. Airdrops by themself are marketing trick used mainly for hyping up a project and/or collecting user data. You fill up your data in the registration forms,which companies can use freely, in exchange for tokens which could possibly never hit the market. In very rare cases you can stumble upon a "hidden gem" and you can make a good chunk of money but this case is rare. We would recommend spending at least a couple of minutes reading about the project/ICO itself before waisting your time with airdrops and bounties. Hope this help and best of luck,all !
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

Airdrop are worth it sometimes, if your lucky on the airdrop youve participated you will get high reward without doing anything. You  only share and retweet to get the airdrop tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: