Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin for investing (begginers)  (Read 1127 times)
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

my initial order to invest against crypto also originated in the small capital and I also chose the coin with little value. XRP, xlm, nxt, and NEO I think is great for small capital investments because of its increase will be felt and much faster changes.
In your list the best for investing even beginners are neo, icx and ethereum. Search on these coins project and their development so you will know on which are the best for you. Make time to research and diversify your investment to have profit in trading an altcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

Get on Binance, buy some GVT, HODL for a year and love life!

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

For all those people who are new in here, the best thing that you can do is just to invest on the top 10 coins of coinmarketcap.

That is the best thing that you can do if you do not want to risk your money on risky coins.

That is a solid advice but at the same time if you are going to do that then it could be better to just invest in bitcoin, it is true that most of those altcoins can offer better profits than the profits that bitcoin can give, but there is not a better project in the entire market than bitcoin and if you really do not know anything about the market then bitcoin is by far the safest choice.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:30:27 PM

For all those people who are new in here, the best thing that you can do is just to invest on the top 10 coins of coinmarketcap.

That is the best thing that you can do if you do not want to risk your money on risky coins.

That is a solid advice but at the same time if you are going to do that then it could be better to just invest in bitcoin, it is true that most of those altcoins can offer better profits than the profits that bitcoin can give, but there is not a better project in the entire market than bitcoin and if you really do not know anything about the market then bitcoin is by far the safest choice.
Perhaps you are right and better than very Bitcoin Marinka is not, but nevertheless to Bitcoin brought profit, you need to invest only for the long term. But other coins on the market can bring profit already within a week or several months.
byzodiac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

If I were you, I look to trustable project like neo or ethereum, beginning of the investments, peoples do a lot of mistakes and can lose money easily, so you must be careful and recognize the market firstly.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

In my opinion, investing ethereum is the best you can do right now. Ethereum has a stable price. Although it is currently down, but just hold your altcoin within the next 2 months. According to altcoin and channel observers who discuss altcoin, altcoin prices will return to normal, altcoin prices will slowly rise and toward their peak prices. Do not rush to sell it now, just invest your money to buy ethereum now, then get a lot of profit. While prices are down, buy ethereum as much as possible, is not it a good time to invest ?, Just monitor the market situation and price charts. And predict what will happen. So you will get a lot of money from your investment. thank you
Regard

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
mental5011

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

The best way is to find a profit from any altcoins. firstly, find good trader on social media websites such as twitter, medium etc. make sure for the trader gives good advice for the coins. if he has good tactics and orientation, you will learn many things with good profits. Don't be greedy, don't invest all BTC to a coin, distribute your capital to invest different coins.  Wink always make your investment with your %50 of BTC ! not ALL IN.!!!
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

The best coin for a beginners is to buy a coin that already has a good reputation, it can be seen from the level of trust in the coin. As an example that coin etherum, ripple and eos could be an option. I chose it because we can reduce the risk that may be obtained, investment on altcoin is very risky and it can reduce the losses that could be obtained by a beginners.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

Ethereum and Neo is good investment to now this coins are lot of  potential. Ethereum’s goal is to be the platform that allows the development of Dapps, thus creating a “free, and more globally accessible trustworthy internet. NEO uses digital identity and blockchain tech to digitize assets, and uses smart contracts for automated digital asset management, to realize a smart economy using a distributed network.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

In my opinion  most low cap altcoins are always chaging the price by more than 20 - 30 percent each day, that is why they are more than risky (if they go down, you might be tempted to sell your position) That is why i think that  ethereum and the classic altcoins are the best ones for a begginer.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

Best altcoins are those promising one with working product. You've got to select deliberately in order to receive profit.
 Don't opt shit coins- this is my advice in order not to lose your money
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

Most people will say that it is ethereum. And actually that is one of the most simple ways. But I would say you shall try much more cheaper coins for the start. Choose some cheap but most talked coins like NEM or Ripple, that will be easier for you

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

I think Ethereum is the best altcoin for long term investment. Ethereum is altcoin with huge market capitalization, it has good technology, professional development team, it is also the foundation of many ICO projects. At present Ethereum prices range from $ 746, this is the low price of Ethereum, it has begun to sign up, you should buy before too late. In addition, you can buy some other potential altcoin such as Monero, NEO, IOTA, Litecoin, Cardano, all of them are promising altcoin
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

The best coin for a beginners is to buy a coin that already has a good reputation, it can be seen from the level of trust in the coin. As an example that coin etherum, ripple and eos could be an option. I chose it because we can reduce the risk that may be obtained, investment on altcoin is very risky and it can reduce the losses that could be obtained by a beginners.
Yes those who don't have knowledge in cryptocurrency and for learners top 20 coins are best, if they study those coins they will learn how to pick good coins for future investment. Checking price chart also helps them to find good coins. now EOS is rocking in the market so i think it is a best coin for short time profit.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:40:18 PM

Perhaps you are right and better than very Bitcoin Marinka is not, but nevertheless to Bitcoin brought profit, you need to invest only for the long term. But other coins on the market can bring profit already within a week or several months.
A true investment is supposed to be done for the long term, I know that there are a significant number of people in this forum that want to obtain profits fast but you need to consider the huge risks you are taking, you are investing in altcoins, probably one of the riskiest investments in the world and if you decide to only hold for a few weeks or some months the risk goes even higher and I do not know about you but I'm not willing to take such a huge risk.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

Hello everyone

Today our market become reddish, do you have an idea why is it happening?

For those who tried or experienced investing, can you give me an advice on how to start small investing? And for now what are those best coins to invest?

We know that everyone of us dreaming to become rich, I think there is a big potential will be happen with the helps of criptocurrency.

Kindly share your ideas and opinions.

Thank you in advance.

The newbie should better start with top-100 coins or even top-10 of them. I would naturally recommend you to invest in Ethereum: it will be used on the market for a very long time. And it will grow.
Morst1969

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

If you got the cash, ethereum is the choice here like most of the guys said, but if you`re planing on investing into smaller projects, the ones that i personally like are RED&MWAT and Opiria.io , they both have great projects, not gonna post links here, you can google them on our own  Grin Grin Grin Shocked
Blogosphere

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

I'm saving some funds to participate in an upcoming sale this July for Menlo Tokens. Has anyone heard about this and its Menlo.one ico platform? This interview video of Menlo's ceo suggests that this project is pretty great and is gonna solve most problems that retail ICO investors face https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o Any thoughts?
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

You should invest in ETH, this is a potential coin, you beg, but you have money to invest in Crypto, I do not beg but I can not afford to invest in them. Do you find it strange?
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

For a beginner you should invest in altcoins that are establish and can give you good profit. And there is only one altcoin that is good for you. And that is ethereum.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: