Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin for investing (begginers)  (Read 1127 times)
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

As a beginner you can invest in ethereum altcoin. This coin is good for long term investment. Now many ico's are looking for ethereum based project only. Due to its popularity the value will be increase in future. You can invest  not only in ethereum and invest on other coins such aslitecoin, neo and ripple. Because one goes down means other will help you to stabilise the profit.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:08:04 AM

As a beginner you can invest in ethereum altcoin. This coin is good for long term investment. Now many ico's are looking for ethereum based project only. Due to its popularity the value will be increase in future. You can invest  not only in ethereum and invest on other coins such aslitecoin, neo and ripple. Because one goes down means other will help you to stabilise the profit.
ethereum deserves to be used as an investment asset for beginners, because the risk faced is not too great. ethereum has the excellent potential to function as a long-term investment asset because every year this type of altcoin has its value developments and tends to be very potential in the future.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:23:06 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 02:48:37 AM by Question123

If you are beginners to trading you need to choose good coin for you, these of the follwong altcoin or token can gives you high profit after holding this coin for few years like 2 years or more. Ripple, ethereum , bitcoin , waves ,can gives you high return. You can buy more altcoin or token that you think potential become very high after few years .
Palmond

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:28:42 AM

For us bitcoin and ethereum are good for profit, because now the price is also cheap so I think you will generate a lot of bitcoin.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:10:12 PM

For a beginner you should invest in altcoins that are establish and can give you good profit. And there is only one altcoin that is good for you. And that is ethereum.

I am sure that each one, who deals with the cryptocurrency must have Ethereum in his portfolio. This is the #1 altcoin. You can also invest in NEO and TRON.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

Altcoins are the worst. You have to be patient and invest in the solid projects only. Otherwise for almost 90% of the projects the best way to earn with them is through daytrading. This bear market has taught me that investing is too risky. No easy money out here
SinisterS

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

Doge coin is good to test out sending and receive money, since each doge is worth so little. It's good to practice sending and receiving.
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:10:32 PM

I would recommend that you buy the Pavo tokens. Pavocoin core functionality will be maintained by a utility token - Pavo. Every platform activity will require Pavo to ensure transactions, campaign or contract creation and data validity.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

If you are a begginer, you should know that ethereum - bitcoin - litecoin - neo are always going to be the best, and the safest options to invest your money. And they are more than cheap at the moment, so go ahead
redtax98

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

Vectoraic provide a more cost efficient solution, 90% lower than the current market price. Google, Uber, GM, and Intel’s hardware cost is between $25,000 and $80,000 USD. The total cost of Vectoraic is only around $2,500 USD because of our ability to use spatial mapping relying on our patented V2X technology. This tech reduces a driverless car’s dependendency for on-board hardware and allows us to significantly reduce costs.
Moreover, the use of military-grade radars for the first time in world-wide autonomous driving technology: Class-phased array radar, breakthrough technology, the radar without rotation, greatly improve image processing speed, smaller than the Google Car Radar, more beautiful, able to within 300 meters for all pedestrians and 360-degree full-range vehicle detection, the reaction speed is 100 times faster than Google’s car radar.
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:03:46 PM

The market is now falling for no good reason and without fundamental news. Good coins that you can advise - Cardano and Iota.
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

The price of digital currency is very popular for people who do digital business. Monitoring Bitcoin prices is useful to know which one is the right to buy Bitcoin or to sell this digital currency. Monitor digital digital prices should be done every day even for every digital currency like money that can change quickly. By monitoring the price movement of Bitcoin it will not be missed to develop Bitcoin at a high price. Different if it never monitors the difficult price movements to find the right time to buy or sell Bitcoin. Digital currencies purchased or sold at an improper time will leave business owners with little or no profit, and you must learn that  Grin
CryptoDouche

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

I think even the majority of veteran traders will end up losing money so instead I buy solid coins and hodl. I'm currently accumulating as much AMB as possible in order to get a master node . In one or two years once adoption really takes off I'll forget about crypto and just earn passive income everyday.
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

I believe and will suggest that the best altcoin to invest in as a beginner is to invest in ethereum because it is the most potential altcoin and second best coin in crypto. It is a good coin for hold on long term, it has a very good blockchain technology and has a strong management team. You can also invest in icos that has potential but take time to do a very good research about the project before you invest in it.
SinisterS

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:07:41 PM

I think even the majority of veteran traders will end up losing money so instead I buy solid coins and hodl. I'm currently accumulating as much AMB as possible in order to get a master node . In one or two years once adoption really takes off I'll forget about crypto and just earn passive income everyday.

You should mention the name of the coin, because most people will not know what AMB is. What coin is that?
_bitnews_

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen in recent days due to frequent cases of burglary and theft of large amounts of crypto currency. Yes, this is a negative factor, but the market will still recover. If you do not already have a Crypto currency, get ETH and BTC to start (this is the basis).
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

Hello everyone

Today our market become reddish, do you have an idea why is it happening?

For those who tried or experienced investing, can you give me an advice on how to start small investing? And for now what are those best coins to invest?

We know that everyone of us dreaming to become rich, I think there is a big potential will be happen with the helps of criptocurrency.

Kindly share your ideas and opinions.

Thank you in advance.
I think you should consider buying inexpensive coins for a further rise. In addition, there are other ways, if you feel that they are on your shoulder then, look for different projects and try your luck.

IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

I may suggest investing in ethereum and btc, since they have  dominant position in the market. Bitcoin has far surpassed the expectation of the investors and it is available in most exchanges. Ethereum on the other hand, has been used by most popular projects as tokens in their platform.
Top 10ALT!
Quidat

Activity: 2590
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

Hello everyone

Today our market become reddish, do you have an idea why is it happening?

For those who tried or experienced investing, can you give me an advice on how to start small investing? And for now what are those best coins to invest?

We know that everyone of us dreaming to become rich, I think there is a big potential will be happen with the helps of criptocurrency.

Kindly share your ideas and opinions.

Thank you in advance.
I think you should consider buying inexpensive coins for a further rise. In addition, there are other ways, if you feel that they are on your shoulder then, look for different projects and try your luck.

Buying inexpensive coins, but has a slim chance to pump in the future is useless.
For most of the beginners, they should invest in the top 10 or 20 coins for more ensured long term profit. One thing to look for when investing into a specific coin is, the historical graph. You should look at the price movement of that coin whether its rising or dying.
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:26:05 AM

Forbes. Vietnam. https://buff.ly/2tEOJKr Contractium start selling now.#ICO & #CONTRACTIUM_ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: