Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bittrex website layout  (Read 427 times)
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

Anyone else want to talk about the new bittrex layout?

Personally i prefer something with white as a dominant color but a clearly good thing that came with this change is that the whole website seems to respond much faster now.

White color? For real? Wink I'm always turning night mode on everywhere I can, it's healthier for your eyes if you use LCD monitor.

Regarding layout and features - the old one was pretty oldschool so good to see changes. I like new, big chart and all the pairs on the left side. Althoug it would be better to implement tradingview like most of new exchanges. Haven't trade there yet so I can't comment on that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:33:19 PM

Personally i prefer something with white as a dominant color but a clearly good thing that came with this change is that the whole website seems to respond much faster now.
I really like the black background and the new design. One thing that does not suit me is the flight from the exchange in a few hours. Yes, it's for security, but it's not convenient.

It seems to me that the functionality is quite pleasant and the speed of response to commands has increased several times. But the fact that the black background on the stock exchange will be much positive for your eyes, this is unambiguous. The white background is very irritating to the eyes, black is more supportive.
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

Been using Bittrex for several years now and even though I was used to the old layout I really like the new layout.  It's minimalist, cleaner, and has a more modern look that's easier on the eyes.   Good for day trading as I'm staring at it constantly.
I like the new design too. It's much better than previous one. Btw it's more colourful.
bfriedman228

Activity: 406

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

I did not like the new design of the site. I was very upset when I saw these changes. Now it is very inconvenient for me to trade there. I am extremely disappointed.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:42:59 PM

I did not like the new design of the site. I was very upset when I saw these changes. Now it is very inconvenient for me to trade there. I am extremely disappointed.
Maybe you're not used to the new design yet. I'm uncomfortable, too, but I really like the new look. It seems to me that the site has even become a little faster to switch between screens. But in General, I agree that the most important thing is functionality. I have great pleasure in welcoming the appearance of Fiat pairs to Bittrex.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

Maybe you're not used to the new design yet. I'm uncomfortable, too, but I really like the new look. It seems to me that the site has even become a little faster to switch between screens. But in General, I agree that the most important thing is functionality. I have great pleasure in welcoming the appearance of Fiat pairs to Bittrex.
it is very interesting. If there are factors, then there should be an opportunity to withdraw funds to a bank card? I promise  register and review this question on bittrex ..
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

I like the new design. Minimalist and simple designs are more pleased for as long as I've known. It makes it easier to focus on something, and it doesn't strain the eyes.
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:10:30 PM

you know what a paradox. I waited a very long time that this exchange has opened the registration. I checked in. But I don't want to work for her at all. and the change in design had no effect on my opinion. Personally, I like to work on binance
blakanskakankakansblaka

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:00:58 PM

Bittrex team has messed up STEEM and SBD withdrawals BIGLY: STEEM withdrawals are linked to a user's username. But when you try to withdraw STEEM or SBD and type your account in the "address" bar, if you write less than 10 characters you get an error message saying this:

"Withdraw Failed. Address must be at least 10 characters long
Please correct these issues and try again."

Fix this IMMEDIATELY or STEEM traders who have usernames shorter than 10 characters won't be able to withdraw funds back to Steemit.com and you WILL lose customers and make a lot of people VERY upset.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

I really like the black background and the new design. One thing that does not suit me is the flight from the exchange in a few hours. Yes, it's for security, but it's not convenient.

It seems to me that the functionality is quite pleasant and the speed of response to commands has increased several times. But the fact that the black background on the stock exchange will be much positive for your eyes, this is unambiguous. The white background is very irritating to the eyes, black is more supportive.
I agree with you. What else do I dislike? This is what you have to scroll a lot on a small screen, especially when you need to see bid requests.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

I like the BLUE design. It means "trust" if you know the mean of BLUE color in psychology.
But I think the removed some good functionality there. I can't enter the latest price automatically. Usually, I only click the latest price and the field will be filled automatically.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

at the fisrt time is see, i have a little confuse with new interface of bittrex,
but, its okay
because, personally, i don't need a long time to learn about this new layout

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

To be honest I am more interested in coins available to trade than new layout. I wonder what will be Bittrex policy regarding listing new coins and tokens now, after the mass delisting. Hope they will be friendly to new projects with products, like Binance is for example.
Abigail.Parsons

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

Compared to other exchanges yes I would agree it's an improvement. I can't help but think that soon a new layout will be introduced that will make them as seem extremely dated. I don't think you should underestimate the effect a good user interface can have on mainstream adoption to technology
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

The new layout seems nice and clean. I notice that the website is faster now too. The only thing I don’t like about the new layout is that I can’t see the USD equivalent of the coin anymore.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

I am still not used to the new interface and prefer the old layout. I notice there is some errors when I try to withdraw coin, Bittrex should test the new interface throughly before releasing it.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

The new layout seems nice and clean. I notice that the website is faster now too. The only thing I don’t like about the new layout is that I can’t see the USD equivalent of the coin anymore.
I'm too kinda missing the USD equivalent of a coin, I have to use other service to see the USD worth. Although Bittrex does has USDT market, But not every coin is traded under USDT market.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:42:05 AM

I completely agree. The faster the faster the higher the profit. And the main page looks cool)

energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

Oh no! How it all changed! I have not been to the stock exchange for a very long time! I thought that a little changed, but they completely changed everything! I liked more like before. Too dark color now! It was not very convenient to place orders. I hope that I will get used to it. But Now I like Binance more.
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

I liked their new site, but I was 10 minutes trying to figure out how to buy coins. Needs addiction Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: