Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bittrex website layout  (Read 427 times)
m.vina (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:57:11 AM

Anyone else want to talk about the new bittrex layout?

Personally i prefer something with white as a dominant color but a clearly good thing that came with this change is that the whole website seems to respond much faster now.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:00:23 AM

I like it bro. It is nice and simple.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:36:02 AM

Wow that's nice to know, I have not visited the website since the market dip. I will go and check it out to have a good and feel of the website. And I believe it will be user friendly and more easy to use.

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

Make better change for layout could be important too so trader not boring, i also like it, black colour background is better to look it. Bittrex is one of the my favourite exchange and feel i have more nice interface with this new website layout.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:39:33 AM

it feels like a refreshing look to ease our work
I like the new look, Bittrex began to spoil the eyes of its users
I feel very different when I want to monitor a coin in Bittrex, and it's like a breath of fresh air

CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:41:15 AM

Been using Bittrex for several years now and even though I was used to the old layout I really like the new layout.  It's minimalist, cleaner, and has a more modern look that's easier on the eyes.   Good for day trading as I'm staring at it constantly.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:42:14 AM

I've logged yesterday and saw their new user interface. But i don't like this UI, it look like an old exchange. Maybe because I'm too familiar with the old interface and I have to get used to it and accept it.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:51:26 AM

I also liked the new layout. Although bittrex is not my favorite stock exchange. But the new layout is made very cool and convenient. I also agree that's easier for the eyes.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
anantanandgupta

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:18:34 AM

Though the new layout is good ... it very buggy ... there are features i feel improvements
1. The most important the balances are not updating in case of new order placed or canceled the existing order.
2. the amounts are not auto updated if i enter the value in the one field the other field used to auto update. say change the qty and the btc value will auto reflect for a given price.
3. my page stops scrolling after a few scrolls using the mouse wheel.
4. i didn't like them merging the buy and sell forms in a single place. i have toggle them. can't compare side by side.
5. the sell side is not number(right) aligned.
6. scroll wheel direction on the chart is reversed for zooming the chart annoying as that has been the habit for ages now.

suggestions:
1. the top header where the current market data like 24 hour high and low are there, can be made fixed on scroll.
2. order book chart can be made optionally visible.
 etc ...

Macintoshz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

New design as eye-candy is good ... but ... features really need improvement and UX is (really) bad. The way information is organized I see that its just a visual design work and not real research-based UX-UI design. Amateurish.

1. Pries and price changes are hard to read from left to right
2. Orde book is too narrow and it loses its real visual purpose
3. I have manually fill order line by line (previously I had a choice of auto filling and correcting)
4. Previously I could fit all the relevant info to the full HD screen (1080) but not anymore.
5. The huge graph is useless as I can not save any data to it nor can I initiate any orders directly from it. Outright pointless.
6. To copy data to buy order I have to click sell rows a vice versa. Unintuitive and stupid. Does not make sense.
7. No USD price reference below BTC price as we had previously.
8. No point having buy and sell forms in a single place.
9. Whenever mouse cursor is over order book or graph scroll wheel scrolls them instead of the page. And graph covers the whole page.

Conclusion. Looks nice but otherwise far below average. Amateurish, mainly visual approach where functions, user interactions and needs are not held in a very high position. 
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

Personally i prefer something with white as a dominant color but a clearly good thing that came with this change is that the whole website seems to respond much faster now.

I don't like.

While it's look clean and modern now, I'm used to attached to the old layout.
It would be nice to have a button to completely hide the left/market page. Even narrowed, it's still a distraction.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:25:11 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 08:08:44 PM by cryptohunter

the functionality has been going to shit

order history - gone to shit

no full order book

auto cancelling open orders

these things need fixing at once else no wonder everyone is moving to other places.

for now they are okay when they used to be great

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:40:44 PM

I am not a bittrex user.Cause in my opinion binance is also easy to use and top volume than bittrex.But I saw the bittrex today.Its not like like that saw 6 months earlier.Now I thing bittrexwill be going for the crown.The color texture is far better than past.A little bit fast and yeah it's user-friendly.i LIKE IT NOW MAYBE SOON i will start trading here.I think i like bittrex now.Thank You.

retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

The design is a matter of taste. It is clearly arranged except for a few small display errors.
The refresh or the correct display of own orders is not always automatic.
But worst of all, the orderbooks and histories are not complete anymore.

Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

A friend just told me about the change in Bittrex's website and i went ahead to check it looks beautiful. Well, i see it to be a new development. It is possible it attracts more users and might be more friendly to most people's sites. Personally, i like the colour of the site, most especially at night.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:52:03 PM

This upgrade was much needed, also they were lagging behind from the new successful exchanges like binance and kucoin so this was really the time to upgrade and compete them, personally i like the design and color scheme of cobinhood exchange.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

Bittrex are becoming the Myspace of the Cryto world. They are just unable to keep up with the new players on the block (Binance, Huobi...) and their attempts to be relevant again seems to be futile (for now). Nonetheless, I am still fond of them, you never forget your first one.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

the functionality has been going to shit

order history - gone to shit

no full order book

auto cancelling open orders

these things need fixing at once else no wonder everyone is moving to other places.

for now they are okay when they used to be great
Same happen with me here, functionally going shit. I done deposit or withdraw but auto refresh button not work, it won't show updates transaction history as you need to click other link then return again. New layout makes it more simple and fast respond, i haven't issued with that but at least we need functionally works good.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

I think that now nothing will be able to help such an exchange as bittrex, because earlier this exchange was really an exchange number 1, and now its place was taken by the Binance exchange, of course, and it will soon start its downward movement, because decentralized exchanges will soon come.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:18:49 PM

I really like the black background and the new design. One thing that does not suit me is the flight from the exchange in a few hours. Yes, it's for security, but it's not convenient.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███