Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine a cashless society  (Read 1731 times)
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

A cashless society will be a very easy and very efficient society, no need to carry around wads of cash and a wallet, you can access your money anytime that you want no matter where you are.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
green_fish

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

Many stores in Japan support BTC payment. Maybe in the future, many countries will learn from Japan and accept BTC's payment method!

The mature application of lightning network, the payment function of BTC will be more convenient and quick!
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

Your imagination of a cashless society is the best thing that can happen to the world financial system. Financial transactions across the globe will be very fast and simple. It will only take hackers to steal people's money.

Yes, definately cashless society is a very good system payment that would help to fast and easy transaction in the future. In fact many of innovation smartmatic machine now a days are adapting that kind of procedure which to cater a very simple and fast process to enjoy cashless payment.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

That's why I prefer bitcoin rather fiat. Everything will go faster and cheaper.
But when everything is online, everything also can be hack , that's also my fear and my government either.
I just hope that bitcoin will keep advance and reliable than yesterday
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

Many stores in Japan support BTC payment. Maybe in the future, many countries will learn from Japan and accept BTC's payment method!

The mature application of lightning network, the payment function of BTC will be more convenient and quick!

In our country , there are also many stores right now that accepts bitcoin as payment. japan isnt the only country that accepts bitcoin but almost any country nowadays. Using bitcoin as alternative to credit cards and fiats is a genius idea but i didnt like the volatility feature of bitcoin because it only makes us confuse and charge more than what we used to pay for the standard price of the item that we would like to buy.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

Having a cashless society is really something that is very possible in the future. But for me its better if we have a lot of option on how to use our money. Either fiat or digital currency. I can use it for advantage, for  security purposes. Better to be neutral in all my payment transaction. But if their is a Bitcoin option for payment I'll use it, I'm a busy man so better to make my life easy. Fast and secure.  

warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

Each currency has its advantages. I am opposed to narrowing the range of possibilities. What for? Let there be Fiat, bitcoin and all altcoins. Each person will choose for themselves the most acceptable option. Bitcoin is not always convenient. But if you use it in conjunction with other currencies, you can always find a convenient option.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

Society cannot be completely non-cash. If we imagine that this will happen suddenly this society will become a planned slave-owning system of the new generation. This will be an absolute dependence on bankers and total lawlessness.In new Zealand, Canada already has a debit card in circulation in Australia. So-called for all occasions.It means absolute control over people. It will be known how many people have money that is bought or sold, etc. Big brothers want to know everything and tax everything.This will mean that we will lose financial freedom and groan a herd of disenfranchised.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?
such a way is easy for those of us who already know the technology, but for parents who do not know him, they will not understand anything, so in my opinion better applied like that, and for those interested in the card yes let me use.
Nylesor

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

It is really possible in the near future, the cashless transactions everywhere and anywhere. Even banks now are innovating their products so that clients may purchase goods, pay their bills online thru their phones, laptops or personal computers. People are also enjoying nowadays the online shopping & grocery. Plus this bitcoin the virtual currency.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

cashless society is probably just imagination as of now,because some country will not be able to accept the decentralized money ,due to some reason,although some country are just acceptable to used decentralized money to buy their food like grocery, loads,payment methods,and many more,like japan bitcoin has really acceptable to run their market as goods offered services,,
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?

I agree on you that is better and cool. It is just a few opportunities to do so. Because everyone even me likes to have a hassle free transaction just like buying and getting money using bitcoin is better. Bitcoin money is very useful everywhere you go, it can be use as paying bills and buying anything we want.
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

Cashless settlement will soon replace paper money, because it is much more convenient and safer. It's also like cell phones replaced wired.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

Each currency has its advantages. I am opposed to narrowing the range of possibilities. What for? Let there be Fiat, bitcoin and all altcoins. Each person will choose for themselves the most acceptable option. Bitcoin is not always convenient. But if you use it in conjunction with other currencies, you can always find a convenient option.
It's good to think that it's gonna happen in the nearer future. It really provides more convenient to people from different walks of life. However, I think it takes so much time to have it realized and be adapted around the world. Not only people have a full understanding on what it is and not all people are easy to convince and most of all there are only few countries accepted cryptocurrency. But we all can do our part and make it come into reality.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

It would be great if it all happened to greatly simplify life, where today is the modern era of all the cutting edge most sophisticated technology that all makes everyday activities easy, but that's just in your imagination. I think with fiat and debit is enough but better bitcoin can be virtual money does not have to eliminate fiat, surely some countries there are people who do not know technology or reluctant to know and that every year hereditary, this will be a battle for the future, You know if bitcoin efforts into virtual money and get rid of cash will make the situation very hot and contrary to every bank.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

Having a cashless society is quite inspiring but I suppose it is just limited to some. I believe there are people who can't afford to buy phone or gadget neccessary when doing online settlements. It is really good to have this cashless  society to have a faster, convenient and hassle-free transaction.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:43:56 PM

Cashless settlement will soon replace paper money, because it is much more convenient and safer. It's also like cell phones replaced wired.
The question for once made me think of the Barter society which was a cashless society. The mediums of exchange were the goods and services. A cashless society in the current scenario will be a different society which will change the market structures and banking system. The recent financial crisis in Venezuela made people stay away from cash due to extreme devaluation of the currency and the transactions are done with mobile money which makes the Venezuelan society a cashless society with a different market structure and banking strategies.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

I think already we are not mostly cashless society after the debit abd credit cards enter into the world we no need to carry our money in the bags we can pay anywhere in the world with our fiat money too,but we need to imagine a decentralized money system.No government is controlling the society and system we people can use our money as we want.It sounds good right.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:21:34 AM

I agree on you that is better and cool. It is just a few opportunities to do so. Because everyone even me likes to have a hassle free transaction just like buying and getting money using bitcoin is better. Bitcoin money is very useful everywhere you go, it can be use as paying bills and buying anything we want.

If in the future we will have cashless society, that would be great to all of us. We can purchase and eat in the restaurant with no worries that we left our wallets or dont have enough cash. Having e-wallets would be very convenient because we dont have to queue in atms or be afraid that our money might be stolen or we got robbed. It would be very convenient.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:33:50 AM

Isn't that, pretty much to my knowledge, the situation in Norway? I was talking to some norwegian dude and he told me that most of the places there won't accept paper money at all. The next thing you know, we all will be able to get a chip with our btc address on it and whatnot, so we can pretty much control everything with our phone, and then BAM NWO. Grin

Joking aside, I tend to eliminate paper money from my daily use and can surely say that that's the future in the next 10 years or so.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: