Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine a cashless society  (Read 1731 times)
Michaiah

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

Aside from phone, it is also nicer if we just have also a card wherein we can just swipe it then put our private code to pay on counters, then it is safer this way compared to bring thousand worth of you and you'll be hot on the eyes of thief.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

I think it's already done but all the people do not have access to it. We as a developer has a power to make anything on the Internet possible that means you can be Tony Stark if some of our developers try to make it. We make so we have the power to make anything possible by using the Minimum requirements. Making more applications require more time and money and none of us has time or money to spare so let's wait for big companies to contribute in this types of projects but for now, we have to use the current Technology.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

I like also the concept of this cashless society by Bitcoin, you know why? Pick packet will not be a  major problem when you go out from your house to go buy your things in market where in there will be crowd on the area and you always bump on someone...
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

A cashless society will be a very easy and very efficient society, no need to carry around wads of cash and a wallet, you can access your money anytime that you want no matter where you are.

Yes i believe that cassless society is verry nice and quite amazing. But i think it is really hard to make the worlds become cassless society because we are really using Cass for a verry long time and some other people is doesn't have an idea about bitcoin or digital crypto currency, bitcoin is really amazing but it will maybe takes a long time if we are going to use it as a payment system or maybe it is not possible.
Gelap

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:16:21 PM

Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?
Yes it is possible, because as for now the technology is very hightech and if the time goes by all the needs and wants of ours will nit be hard to get because there ia easy way called transaction and we don't need to rush things because all we want is convenient and we do not need to spend time to do those things things because we have technology and because if bitcoin we can buy and pay without using any force, in just one click all we want is paid.
I also consider think that future can be different from now and it will because time does not remain same. With the advancements in technology, people will like to go with fast methods for every task. Paper money cannot cope up with that need of speed. Digital currencies are already fast. Moreover, these are getting better with every passing day. One day, cash would become an ancient history.
yes that's right where nowadays everyone needs a quick and short time maybe in the next few years everyone will use digital currency because this is not time consuming and safer.
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?
Yes it is possible, because as for now the technology is very hightech and if the time goes by all the needs and wants of ours will nit be hard to get because there ia easy way called transaction and we don't need to rush things because all we want is convenient and we do not need to spend time to do those things things because we have technology and because if bitcoin we can buy and pay without using any force, in just one click all we want is paid.
I also consider think that future can be different from now and it will because time does not remain same. With the advancements in technology, people will like to go with fast methods for every task. Paper money cannot cope up with that need of speed. Digital currencies are already fast. Moreover, these are getting better with every passing day. One day, cash would become an ancient history.

Days are going faster. Every people now wants fast transactions. So it is very likely that digital cash will definitely dominate our economy one day. The flaws in our society will now be solved because of the improvement of our technology.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

When you say A CASHLESS SOCIETY…. It includes the functioning of system through internet and computer. And internet transactions can be hacked by any talented hacker from any part of the world and the economic development of the country can be at stake. Though, it can easily be overcome by a best team of software developers.
TribeMedia

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:19:52 PM

I think it's already done but all the people do not have access to it. We as a developer has a power to make anything on the Internet possible that means you can be Tony Stark if some of our developers try to make it. We make so we have the power to make anything possible by using the Minimum requirements. Making more applications require more time and money and none of us has time or money to spare so let's wait for big companies to contribute in this types of projects but for now, we have to use the current Technology.

Cashless society already exists. Have you guys not heard of apple pay or samsung pay? The only issue is it hasnt been adopted by everyone because of the costs associated with doing so. As technology moves forward, the technology floor is going to raise... Which will lead to higher spread adoption of cashless payment methods.

Does it have to be a big company that does it? What if a small company that is looking to do something like this on a whole another level already exists?

You guys should look into Kimera.ai. They are an Artificial General Intelligence company... but their economic model for how people will get paid (through their devices) is exactly what this thread is talking about. Wink
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:50:45 PM

Bitcoin is only hope to keep cash society.   Not cashless. Most countries plan to have cashless society. But their plans get spoiled. Since no one will want their imaginary cash anymore. Only real cash will matter, such that you hold private keys 24/7!!!
mikhaila2304

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:55:01 AM

I think later on it must happen ... because the ease and security that many people will use will probably be heavily dependent on bitcoins
yametekudasai

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:03:31 AM

In a way, it'll make life easier when you don't have to carry coins or physical money wherever you go. It will be convenient to walk around without the thought of being robbed. But not all can have this hassle free life because of poverty.
okakaynam

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:10:10 AM

yes I think it will happen in the future that all the transaction will never use cash. Some country started to become a cashless society by injecting microchip in their hands to use it when they buy their stuff so its probably possible that lots and lots of country will adopt it because of its advantages like less time to send money to others easy to pay bills and buy instantly what you want without any hassle.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:41:55 AM

could happen but it all takes time.With the advancement of technology and knowledge, the people less fortunate, but armed with the phone it will facilitate everything.If people no longer use cash as a means of transactions in the future it is very good.It proves the progress of a country
piratcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:09:30 AM

It has a very high chance that this could happen. Reason is because its easy and simple. It might be hard for those who dont know how to use smartphones but with the modern world, I guess all people will know how to use one. It might happen but I guess not all country will agree with it. Even governments of so many countries are fighting for a cashless society.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:57:17 AM

It has a very high chance that this could happen. Reason is because its easy and simple. It might be hard for those who dont know how to use smartphones but with the modern world, I guess all people will know how to use one. It might happen but I guess not all country will agree with it. Even governments of so many countries are fighting for a cashless society.
I think anyone who has been given a chance to have a future technological advancement would grab it. I think having that would make easier transactions and with an open ledger, any transactions can be checked in a way. It's just that we need to evolve into something faster and more plausible advancements. If we turn into cashless inflation would be controlled.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:16:08 AM

I believe that everything goes well with this. Everyone will pay with a crypto currency using their phone. Why print money at all? In my opinion this is out of date.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:19:41 AM

I've always imagined that thing because insee that in some scie fi movies and that really a convenient thing imagine traveling all around the world without bringing any wallets in you any credit cards or sometjing that is related to it. You are just gonna bring you phone which we always bring because that is a multipurpose thing and it now added another thing it will srrves as our account now not just a camera messaging tool and gaming tool but also a moneu
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:32:08 AM

As like blood for life cash is the same important for living a good life because if we totally dependent on virtual world the problem for uneducated and less developed areas will still we will face so cash is important for life and for a society cash is important so cashless society is a panic and a big changeling for now and in the future may be the major transactions will takes place through internet.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

If we live in a cashless society, the use of cash is extremely low, and any consumption is paid in a digital currency.

And no cash use can effectively reduce looting, robberies and theft, and even the beggars will gradually decrease.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:38:36 AM

Imagining a cashless society in future  will be a good idea everything to be paid by phone and the cash been seamless. If Bitcoin  is accepted by all countries like Japan we can imagine a cashless society. We can purchase goods or services by digital currency and there is no need to worry if we forget to carry our wallet, money can be transacted by the help of our mobile and no need to worry about robbery also.  Money can be transferred with ease and security and there is no need for waiting in a queue to book tickets.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: