Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine a cashless society  (Read 1727 times)
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

If we pursue to use only one currency like bitcoin, yes it could be possible if all countries unite to used it, but the big problem is on the places that not even educated and don't really knows how to access bitcoin and without any internet connection, maybe it could only be happen many years from now when our technology system of internet improves and become globally connected even on the remote areas.
If we talk about bitcoin, or another digital currency as a single world currency, then this is hardly possible. States can not unite around a digital currency. For millennia of the existence of states, they have never joined in a voluntary global union. All the great empires were formed only by forcibly joining the conquered territories. Even now, in a civilized age, states can not come to an agreement and are constantly in conflict and even are at war with each other. Therefore, I do not believe that someday all states can unite and use a single digital crypto currency. If this can happen, then only in the very distant future.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

Oh, it will be the happiest time ever, no cash, no ATMs, no banks! just me and my smartphone  Grin

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

If bitcoin will be really recognize in the future , the people will be experiencing a cashless society ,because you do not have to bring cash where ever you go even around the world because bitcoin is accepted anywhere ,any establishment, so will be hassle free and cashless transactions.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
devil jin

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?
Anything can be possible now in our modern age that the modernization and the rise of technology somehow manipulates the over all action done by people because mostly just rely or being dependent into this. With this continuous rise that we can see with our society, it can be possible to create a cashless society since the digital currency was already been established and being widely recognized and being used around the world. Although it can make our lives easier than before, still there are really limitations and other concerns why it cannot be done effectively because mostly people still rely into using cash and there are still improvement to be done in relation of using cryptocurrencies.

sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:52:52 PM

I think that the era of cashlessness has already begun. Nowadays, many times a mobile phone can let us not take cash. The era of cryptocurrency is coming.

Yes and I am afraid that sooner people who was less fortunate than the others who can afford internet connections, gadgets and can put themselves into this forum might be isolated to the upcoming society, I would like to disagree with this innovation, people nowadays want to have a very easy way to live and I think that kinda scares me, and the upcoming generation.

canadinhano

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

I do not think this will happen, because if we use passwords in life it will be restricted to many people, so we can not use them and they are very risky.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?
Maybe this would be happen or not, it depends if the people adopt it because many people can't afford the modern technology because of poverty and I think before implementing this the government should need to educate every people about the risk so that they may become ready and create an strategy to avoid this and earn a good profit from it.

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:11:25 PM

I cannot because we live in a world where there are people of 3 different ages !

The ones who never had any idea about technology.
The ones who have s very limited idea.
The ones who are very familiar with everything related to new technology and stuff.

Now if a society is cashless then the first two generation ppl won't be able to function very well , keeping the Poor's aside..who have never even seen a mobile or an ATM card.

Right now u don't think its possible because we need to keep whole world together not just one well off sector in view.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

In my opinion this may happen in the future. But perhaps the password will be more inconvenient in paying for goods and services.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

In my opinion this may happen in the future. But perhaps the password will be more inconvenient in paying for goods and services.

I think it will hapen in the future, a cashless society. In our generation and a modern country. No need to bring anything just your phone, it's look like exciting...
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

I already imagine the World without physical money.it will be good and safe because you don't have to bring money with you. All the transaction will be done in just one click. Thieves will never get anything from you.

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:54:07 AM

I think that the only problem to this scenario is the natural resources. Not all countries have the same resources, this is why the prices of the products that we buy continues to change. Therefore, it would be quite difficult the value of products, such as gasoline, gold, wool, etc. when we only have one currency.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

We are now moving to a cashless society, we shop through online and paid through credit cards. If bitcoin will go mainstream, payment using bitcoins is not impossible to happen. There are merchants now who accepts bitcoin as payment.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

So you need not be afraid your wallet will be snatched since you are not bringing such big amount of fiat money. Upon leaving home you will not think and afraid that someone will get your cash in your locker.It is good but I do not think it is possible today. Maybe in the future, when all can access the internet. All meaning, people regardless of status, poor or rich.
ersmny1

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

I think that before for people wants increases every new generation. When there is new generation absolutely there will be new wants to arouse and new things to be created to satisfy the wants or maybe needs. So my it will probably happen in the future. No question for technology engage this world already.
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:11:28 AM

Those things are not impossible to happen, and most of us here are looking forward to it. If more people will know and use bitcoin, it will likely to happen in the future, and if this will continue in the crypto world, surely all transactions will be made online, without a hassle for us. Using the super highway in this field will be a lot of help to everyone.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

Those things are not impossible to happen, and most of us here are looking forward to it. If more people will know and use bitcoin, it will likely to happen in the future, and if this will continue in the crypto world, surely all transactions will be made online, without a hassle for us. Using the super highway in this field will be a lot of help to everyone.
Cashless way of transaction for goods and services is already realized by means of credit card, debit card and other electronics card that are being used to purchased online goods and even in the supermarket and gas station, therefore the full blast of it makes a cashless society and I believe it will be happen in the near future using Crypto currency as the main factors.

avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

This sounds great until you think about how a discharged phone will be equated to losing a wallet. It is not necessary to completely switch to this method of payment. A person should have a choice.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:46:27 AM

What I see now - That's not so for from this days. It's common thing for people from some countries not to grab cash at all, just using NFC, cards and etc
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

Currently , I do not think that can happen because a lot of people still do not know bitcoin, especially many people still do not know how to use the phone or use the technology  .But if this idea is realized, it will be  the new innovations of the governments that will make all activities more efficient as all activities are controlled by technology. I hope to see it in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: