Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Factor to Consider  (Read 1061 times)
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

What are the factor to consider that would affect the price changes or price elasticity of the Bitcoin? This is what I have read:

1. Bitcoin supply and increasing/decreasing demand
2. Bitcoin in news: Influence of media on garnering negative and positive publicity
3.Bitcoin users and developers influence the rise and fall of price.
4.New technological changes to Bitcoin

For discussion for the above mentioned. You can check this link: https://hackernoon.com/factors-influencing-bitcoin-price-cfabdf634894

How about you? can you add more factor that can affect the price of the bitcoin? Comment below.

Wow it's a nice topic mate, all the factors you stated above are to be considered why the price of the bitcoin are highly volatile. This topic can helps to our newbie to know the factors that can affect to the bitcoin price. And for me it's a big contributor the supply and demand of the market because if there is a changes of the supply and demand of the market the price of the bitcoin will change too.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

Glad to see that a lot of people have mentioned whales as price movers. But I think they should be the number one or main reason why Bitcoin is moving fast. With the capital they have their buying and selling power could literally influence the market on what direction it will go. Their buying and selling action is so powerful that it can start a panic selling and also a panic buying when they are also buying in huge quantities. It overshadows news, supply and demand as nothing influence it more as what the actions of whales are doing.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

You have mentioned valid factors that affects Bitcoin both positively and negatively and in addition i add that all the mentioned boil down to the fources of demand and supply  of Bitcoin in the circulation.
Shenshen23 (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:12:48 AM

yes I agree it is the main factor affecting the fluctuation of bitcoin. I will add it I think the amount of bitcoin volume in circulation today is very small when compared with the amount of circulation of gold and USD. and if anyone buys bitcoin in large quantities it can certainly affect bitcoin. And speculation of bitcoin traders can also affect bitcoin.

Hi, I think if the amount of bitcoin that is in circulation today is very small the price should be raising. Compared to USD and GOLD, Bitcoin can be easily the mine using your computer and some other tools and it just takes time to have more from it. Gold is widely considered to be an effective hedge against inflation, which means that when the dollar depreciates, demand for gold increases. Unlike the bitcoin, Gold and Dollars has limits in volume and Bitcoin is limitless unless computation per data will stop or the bitcoin mining will stop. All of this that I am talking is related to supply and demand.
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

What are the factor to consider that would affect the price changes or price elasticity of the Bitcoin? This is what I have read:

2. Bitcoin in news: Influence of media on garnering negative and positive publicity

For discussion for the above mentioned. You can check this link: https://hackernoon.com/factors-influencing-bitcoin-price-cfabdf634894

How about you? can you add more factor that can affect the price of the bitcoin? Comment below.
Honestly In short for this that we should not be panic if ever the value of bitcoin will goes down.And we should consider the best factor that in crylto world normal for bitcoin that the price will be down and then goes up.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

The acceptance rate of bitcoin in certain countries, support of certain parties or specific projects. If more and more countries can be deepening all the characteristics and learn many things related to crypto, of course bitcoin acceptance in various countries will be increased and more people are closer to bitcoin till many companies that use bitcoin.

Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

Developers cannot influence the price of bitcoin. But I am sure that if they return to the realization of the idea of switching to segwit2x it will have a positive impact on the price of bitcoin. To do this, we need to reach an agreement in principle with the miners. It's complicated.
Shenshen23 (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

Wow it's a nice topic mate, all the factors you stated above are to be considered why the price of the bitcoin are highly volatile. This topic can helps to our newbie to know the factors that can affect to the bitcoin price. And for me it's a big contributor the supply and demand of the market because if there is a changes of the supply and demand of the market the price of the bitcoin will change too.

Thanks for considering. I always saw in Bitcoin discussion about bitcoin might die or bitcoin price is down and so on... but I think the best way to understand the price movement and to understand what risk we are in. Is to understand the basic concept of economics. Since, economics really affect bitcoin prices and its stability.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

I agree that these are the factors that really affect the price of Bitcoin. Any major issues also about cryptocurrency affect the price. Let me add one factor: ICOs and other projects in which have an impact to bitcoin price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
freakcoins

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

for me all the factors must be considered whether the markets price is high and low, it will be all accepted in good reason no doubts because it will happen in time whatever we may like or not  this is all gonna happen suddenly,so we must control ourselves on how we gonna handle this.,bitcoin volatility is unpredictable and he control is in within on how we manage this.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

All of the market has the same concept of supply and demand even in the stock market's of different countries and because of that, selling and investing on the right time will really give you a huge amount of profit.

t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

There are more possible way why there is an elasticity between the bitcoin price value. We cannot see or predict why this is happening. We see a lot of differences between forex investors and bitcoin investors. We know how much bitcoin value goes on its highest value peak, but we cannot also consider that bitcoin value grows, instead, we must know why bitcoin value goes down.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

another site advetisement,this days advertisers have good sights on how to popularize theyre site..but since this gives help to some newbie here..lets give them chance

In regards to the views you have mentioned,how is it the bitcoin users and developers influences the rise and falls?while we all know that Whales are theone who's responsible about this price movements
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

All listed above are the common factors that affect unstable bitcoin price but the greatest factor of all is the government when different countries imposed the restriction and regulation in cryptocurrency, it just like a big bomb exploded in different areas where cyrpto had been circulated, even Japan considered a crypto country had their own restriction that causes some prominent exchanges sought other geographical areas to sustain their existence.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

In addition to the above points, I think there is another important factor affecting the price of bitcoin, that is, the development of the whole encryption community. We all know that last year's bull market had a lot to do with the crazy ICO. It's because ICO has caused a large number of new users to enter the encryption. So I think the increasing number of new users is the key factor to decide bitcoin price. Only new investors can push the community forward.

Indeed, new user can push cryptomarket. But if investment firm start to investing their funds on cryptomarket, that will push market more higher because investment firm will bring billions dollars on cryptomarket

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

You have mentioned valid factors that affects Bitcoin both positively and negatively and in addition i add that all the mentioned boil down to the fources of demand and supply  of Bitcoin in the circulation.
A lot of factors to consider indeed so above those in the lists has a good points. Usually demands and supply, and bitcoin news has the huge effects to the prices changes. Also the important is on how we treated the changes in bitcoin ups and down value.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:19:08 PM

In addition to the above points, I think there is another important factor affecting the price of bitcoin, that is, the development of the whole encryption community. We all know that last year's bull market had a lot to do with the crazy ICO. It's because ICO has caused a large number of new users to enter the encryption. So I think the increasing number of new users is the key factor to decide bitcoin price. Only new investors can push the community forward.

Indeed, new user can push cryptomarket. But if investment firm start to investing their funds on cryptomarket, that will push market more higher because investment firm will bring billions dollars on cryptomarket
There are lots of factors to consider but as of now I haven't found any innovative design of technology like crypto currency that back up with  a unique technology that makes investors into craze that is why I would say this is  the future of money.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

A lot of factors to consider indeed so above those in the lists has a good points. Usually demands and supply, and bitcoin news has the huge effects to the prices changes. Also the important is on how we treated the changes in bitcoin ups and down value.

demand and supply is indeed the most main factor or reason on why bitcoins value is suddenly changing but demand and supply wont be possible or wont possibly occur without the other factors such as peoples decision . I think that peoples decsion is the root cause of the price fluctuations because this is where it all starts. people will buy or sell depending on his descion and the flow of his mind.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

demand and supply is indeed the most main factor or reason on why bitcoins value is suddenly changing but demand and supply wont be possible or wont possibly occur without the other factors such as peoples decision . I think that peoples decsion is the root cause of the price fluctuations because this is where it all starts. people will buy or sell depending on his descion and the flow of his mind.

It is a common factor that supply and demand really affects the price value of any goods or any related businesses and that includes cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin. All the above mentioned factors are true for me since this is what happening right now in the cryto world. What is better here is that because if its volatility its price can go so much higher than any centralized businesses.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

You are right in your opinion,telling opposite side of bitcoins existence but i guess the  weakness of it is being neglected by its users and people would stop in investing in bitcoin and if this would happen thats the time that bitcoiners would be left empty handed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: