Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto?  (Read 3738 times)
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

Yes, I still believe in the bright future of crypto, Because the crypto industry giving amazing results in last 4-5 years to its holders. I think ups and downs are the part of this market. Day by day new investors enter the crypto market and the crypto industry growing very fast. So my believe is future of crypto industry is very bright.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:04:21 AM

The topic was created a long time ago, but according to the last rise of all crypto, I can now say that it really does have a bright future. But I think even without that rise it still has it.
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:08:01 AM

off course I still believe in the bright future of Crypto. I hope that in the next few years, crypto projects can  be more creative and make the project solve some real problems of blockchain .
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:21:12 AM

I see many successful friends in crypto,
and now I join Cryptocurrency world for wanting to succeed like my friend,
I think Crypto has a bright future and proven to be reliable in the future.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:22:44 AM

For myself, and I can only speak for myself, I am sooooo confidant in crypto, I literally spend ALL my extra fiat on it. This is the future boys and girls, you can set your own future and be prosperous with the right picks now!
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

Yes, I do. And will do until the end of time. Seems exaggerated. Haha. But I will believe in Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies as well. It is just recently when I joined this forum. But even if its just a few months, I learned a lot. You should hold your coins until the recovery of it. Last year's value is certainly far from the price today. But that's just a cycle of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin. There is a time that it will be in the dumps, but certainly there will be a time that the value will skyrocket. That's why we need to hold those coins until such time. There is no gain if you panic sell.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:12:50 AM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Yes of course because i am maintaining myself to be optimistic because that will help me to be a great in this business because being a positive thingker is gonna tale away all the bad vibes that are in me. And with taht i can take all the negative thing into a positive one that makes my confidence and patience so i am not that panic when my holdings are falling because i know that they will gonna rise back again into the market. I believe that they will always rise back up
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:25:48 AM

yes i still do believe on the bright future of the crypto dont worry it is just starting and still continue to grow just be patience on it and be rich while doing some bounty because the crypto has a good future for us

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Yes of course because i am maintaining myself to be optimistic because that will help me to be a great in this business because being a positive thingker is gonna tale away all the bad vibes that are in me. And with taht i can take all the negative thing into a positive one that makes my confidence and patience so i am not that panic when my holdings are falling because i know that they will gonna rise back again into the market. I believe that they will always rise back up
Indeed, timing is our key if we find time to understand everything inside this investment, then we will also gain trust and from that we will be able
to secure our holdings, leaving everything as is even downfall is happening will build enough confidence, I also assume that we will find success when
we are just patient and just monitoring things which is real time happening inside the market, if you know how to place entry in the right timing then
being positive will allow you to enjoy everything.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

I beleive in crypto..

But: there are so many projects, I think only 30-50 projects will survive.
So you need to have a good look at your investments.

Some coins are increasing for a couple of months.
The better projects will survive years.

Look at the top 30 two years ago.. a lot different.. Shocked

No Signature right now...
Masik2018
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

Of course i do. Now almost all the news make positive signals for the crypt, another thing is a price that is too strongly dependent on investor sentiment. But it will soon change.
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13