Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 02:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto?  (Read 3771 times)
Iotjava

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

No reasons to lose hope from cryptocurrency, its true that this year was year with crisis but it doesnt mean that cryptocurrency is failed, just be patient and be part of this revulution.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Yes, I still think we are at the dawn of the crypto currencies. And the future is ahead of them. Whether it will be light or not we still to see for ourselves. But I think they are developing very fast and will have great success.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
No one will give you an exact answer when the market starts to grow.This may take several years, as it was before.My opinion-in the long run we will see growth, so I will keep my coins.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

Some people give up on the current situation, but those who surrender are the ones who actually lose. Maybe your portfolio value is decreasing now, but if you are patient enough, you still have a chance. And the more you show optimism, I think it will slightly affect the market for faster return.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:03:54 AM

Some people argue that this year's crash is a normal correction of last year's explosion. Maybe your portfolio is currently suffering a considerable drop, but I think it's also an opportunity, to buy what we missed last year.
tyson777

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

I believe Crypto and blockchain technology is the next revolution that will change the world completely in a very short time, therefore investing now in the best ones (do your own research and beware of scam) can bring huge reward.
110910ktx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:17:13 AM

Sure, I believe in the bright future of Cryptocurrency. The truth of the matter is, Cryptocurrency has come to stay and nobody can dispute that. It has come to replace the Paper (FIAT) currencies. Awareness and massive adoption is ongoing and as such, I'm forced to believe that the future of Cryptocurrency is just too bright.
Yep, I firmly belive that crypto will have a bright future. Im still hoping that the market can recover to its original price. Crypto had been used by a lot of people in a long period of time and I can say that crypto will have a bright future. Of course I still believe that crypto will have a very bright future. I can see people becoming depressed and losing hope because they are getting rekt by the market in the last few months
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:17:47 AM

What we need right now is the patience, trust, and efforts to make a better strategy time to time. Many people also feel that condition. It is sad. ut this is part of the risks to take in crypto. Continue to hold your coin and we will see what crypto can do in this year, if you have money to invest then it is a good sign to invest in crypto currency on very affordable price
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

Yes I do still believe in the bright future of crypto. Yes bitcoin is down now, but it doesn't mean bitcoin don't have bright future anymore. This downfall won't take too long. I'm one of many who still believe that bitcoin will rise again. Yes everything will be changed last quarter of this year or next year.
Right, Cryptocurrency definitely has better future than fiat. Time is coming when everyone will be tired  of loads if papers we keep printing whic of course has no inherent value. These day is fast approaching. I always believe in crypto because crypto can be good for the future and many people are investing in cryptocurrency to make a profit and can survive in the future and maybe crypto is still not good
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

I believe that the future of crypto will be bright in the future i think the price is decreasing now only the annual cycle and Wil increase in a few months and i will hold my coin until the end of the year
jones stone2505

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

If you do not believe in the bright future of the crypto currency, then it's logical not to invest your money. I invest, because I hope for the best. It is difficult to say confidently what will happen in the future. But I think everything will be wonderful.
coinbergh

Activity: 532
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

Cryptocurrency is a revolutional system and we are witnesses of the crypto revolution.

You should know that, we are investing in a future technology. We have to research high technology project and building to the future with blockchain. Cryptocurrencies will become more popular in the upcoming years in my opinion. So i truly believe, crypto world have a bright future.

kelincrad

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

I think so. He has a good future ahead of him. It's coming. We can now see the development in the industry. And increase income for everyone who is involved
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is very optimistic. Last year, the industry was pumped up with money. Now this money is taken from the weak. Then again there will be growth
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

I have never at once doubted the good future of crypto. Though obviously the market situation now is highly displeasing, but still I am sure everything will be alright in crypto. All we just have to do is to keep hope alive. Let us keep investing and holding patiently our coins. Very soon from now, we will all have cause to smile because we shall surely have greater profit. I believe there is a bright future with crypto.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

Of course crypto still has a very bright future, the fact that the crypto market is struggling is not reason enough to dismiss the whole technology's chances of survival. Crypto at some point will revolutionize the fin tech sector, its just a ,matter of time till it realizes its full potential but so long as the future is concerned, the crypto's future is brighter than ever

Stavri

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:11:05 PM

i have really no doubt. blockchan technology will be much more popular in upcoming years and the crypto projects that can survive during this a few years will be really huge. And the ones that can choose the correct projects will be rich.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

I believe that this year will be negative for cryptocurrencies. But I believe that in 2019 the situation will change. Some say bitcoin will cost $ 40,000, but I don't think that's real any time soon. In any case, I believe in cryptocurrencies and believe that everything will change for the better.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

market changes that we can not know by looking at it. because the market is always changing every time we just have to support, wait, and believe that the market will return to normal.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

Of course , I still believe in Crypto and the technology .  The market will recover and there will be nice profits in the future. Some of the coins will not survive and this is natural selection as the market is overloaded with many useless coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: