Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about the price of cryptocurrency  (Read 2611 times)
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:09:08 AM

I am newbie just know bitcoin and cryptocurrency 5 months ago whether other cryptocurrency besides bitcoin can compete with current bitcoin value or value and what only bitcoin can be the leader of this cryptocurrency and what is the alignment of a cryptocurrency currency that the price becomes very high
I have seen a lot of people claim that Bitcoin will fall when it’s all mined up, and they have forgotten that anything can happen and that having a limited supply doesn’t mean that the value will drop or the coin will fall. The only thing that matters is whether the investors continues with their investment or not, cause the only way a coin will fail is when the investors are no longer interested in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joand_or

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

So far I don't think altcoins can compete with the price of bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin is the leader of cryptocurrency so it's no wonder why the price of bitcoin is so high compared to other crypto. The price of bitcoin moves on demand, so the more people invest in bitcoin, then the higher the price will be because demand is increasing.
I also think that there is not a single currency which can compete with bitcoin, bitcoin is still the kind of all crypto currencies and will even remain as king for a long long time, still bitcoin popularity is increasing from time to time which is also making bitcoin more stronger.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:09:10 PM

I am newbie just know bitcoin and cryptocurrency 5 months ago whether other cryptocurrency besides bitcoin can compete with current bitcoin value or value and what only bitcoin can be the leader of this cryptocurrency and what is the alignment of a cryptocurrency currency that the price becomes very high
I have seen a lot of people claim that Bitcoin will fall when it’s all mined up, and they have forgotten that anything can happen and that having a limited supply doesn’t mean that the value will drop or the coin will fall. The only thing that matters is whether the investors continues with their investment or not, cause the only way a coin will fail is when the investors are no longer interested in it.
Depending on the situation, however, if you look at bitcoin I am not sure if the number of bitcoins has been mined and the price will decrease and even more doesn't have a price. If that happens, then I just ask, why this doesn't happen now when the number of bitcoins isn't fully mined. This indicates if bitcoin is still worth up to the amount that has been mined, the price of bitcoin will rise, each investor will continue to hold prices on someone who wants to have bitcoin so as every new investor has to spend a lot of money so they have bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: