Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:51:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you smoke pot?
Heeelllllzzzz yah! Dank only! - 52 (51%)
Pot?!? Hell no!! Call the cops! - 36 (35.3%)
I'm a pot virgin. But open to it. - 14 (13.7%)
Total Voters: 102

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you smoke pot?  (Read 8097 times)
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 01:23:59 AM

My experiences outweigh your lack of experience.

This reminds me of the young drunk girls that always come up to me when I'm bouncing.

They all tell me they have experienced far more in their short life than most people.

It's funny to listen to, because they are so messed up.   Cheesy

I used to work with a dude that was our network infrastructure director, and wrote a book about all the crazy stories he heard and got into when he was a bouncer in SF.

you should jot down some notes, never know, there is a whole group of people who love reading about the stupid sh-t other people do to themselves (vicarious living can have advantages)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 01:26:43 AM

My experiences outweigh your lack of experience.

This reminds me of the young drunk girls that always come up to me when I'm bouncing.

They all tell me they have experienced far more in their short life than most people.

It's funny to listen to, because they are so messed up.   Cheesy

I used to work with a dude that was our network infrastructure director, and wrote a book about all the crazy stories he heard and got into when he was a bouncer in SF.

you should jot down some notes, never know, there is a whole group of people who love reading about the stupid sh-t other people do to themselves (vicarious living can have advantages)

Just last week a woman tried pushing her baby carriage into my bar!   Of course I stopped her and tried to explain what would happen to that poor babie's eardrums.  But she was drunk, and the police got involved.

Edit:  It does seem like there are a lot of IT people that do bar work on the side

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:29:21 AM

Explain to me, how can three people all see the same thing happen if it's not indeed happening or we're not all connected in some way?

I just did.  Your brain was messed up and you saw things that were not there. Most of us have experienced this at some point in our lives, high, drunk, sick, etc.  But not when we are sober and healthy.

Laws are not natural, they're man made, there are no laws to the universe.  Nature is the great equalizer.

Again, you say this because your brain is messed up.  Normal people know that gravity is a physical law which cannot be broken in this universe.  No matter how high you get.

When a person says they can break a physical law, it just tells everyone they are not completely there mentally.  Then when you admit you have done drugs and drank heavily while your brain was still developing, well that's just icing on the cake.
Dude, I've drank alcohol like 4 or 5 times.  There you go spreading more misinformation.

And you didn't explain shit.

Gravity is a theory.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:30:13 AM

Let my friend answer that for you

say Thor, do we smoke pot?

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 01:32:01 AM

Explain to me, how can three people all see the same thing happen if it's not indeed happening or we're not all connected in some way?

I just did.  Your brain was messed up and you saw things that were not there. Most of us have experienced this at some point in our lives, high, drunk, sick, etc.  But not when we are sober and healthy.

Laws are not natural, they're man made, there are no laws to the universe.  Nature is the great equalizer.

Again, you say this because your brain is messed up.  Normal people know that gravity is a physical law which cannot be broken in this universe.  No matter how high you get.

When a person says they can break a physical law, it just tells everyone they are not completely there mentally.  Then when you admit you have done drugs and drank heavily while your brain was still developing, well that's just icing on the cake.
Dude, I've drank alcohol like 4 or 5 times.  There you go spreading more misinformation.

Gravity is a theory.

I don't think you know what theory means, at least when it comes to science.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
grondilu
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:33:56 AM

I'm a pot virgin, but I'm not really open to it.

I will probably try all kinds of drugs though, but only when I'm so old that I have only a few years to live anyway.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:34:12 AM

Gravity is a theory.

Heh, actually gravity is a theory. I'm skeptical about gravity myself.
grondilu
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:37:11 AM

Gravity is a theory.

I think gravity is an experimental phenomena.   There are, however, theories that try to explain gravity, such as the Newton's universal gravitational force, Einstein's general theory of relativity, or more recently Eric Verlinde's entropic gravity.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 01:38:20 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 01:55:20 AM by Vod

Dude, I've drank alcohol like 4 or 5 times.  There you go spreading more misinformation.

Gravity is a theory.

14 shots of vodka.  And probably a sip of something else, idk.

I was quite drunk.  Comparable to the first time I got drunk at the beach with vodka and rum.

I'd consider 14 shots of vodka to be drinking heavily for a minor.  Wouldn't you?  

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 01:54:26 AM

Gravity is a theory.

Gravity is not a theory, theory of gravity is a proven explanation of why and how the laws of gravity work. Saying gravity is a theory is incorrect.  

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:55:22 AM

I think gravity is an experimental phenomena.   There are, however, theories that try to explain gravity, such as the Newton's universal gravitational force, Einstein's general theory of relativity, or more recently Eric Verlinde's entropic gravity.

Yep, many interesting theories. I'm particularly fascinated with the concept of gravitons. We still haven't figured out what light is, and I think that gravitons would tie in some theories to light, which would prove the existance of monopoles. I think this is an appropriate side conversation in a, "do you smoke pot" thread.

Gravity is not a theory, theory of gravity is a proven explanation of why and how the laws of gravity work. Saying gravity is a theory is incorrect.   

Not entirely true. The concept of gravity as is commonly held today works in something like 99.5% of all senarios, however physicists widely acknowledge that the current gravity model isn't completely correct. While techincally you could call it a law, because it works how it is intended, I believe in the next 20 years or so, our modern interpretation of what is gravity, which is essentially still classical physics, will be revised with a neo quantum solution.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:00:41 AM

Dude, I've drank alcohol like 4 or 5 times.  There you go spreading more misinformation.

Gravity is a theory.

14 shots of vodka.  And probably a sip of something else, idk.

I was quite drunk.  Comparable to the first time I got drunk at the beach with vodka and rum.

I'd consider 14 shots of vodka to be drinking heavily for a minor.  Wouldn't you?  
So what, I hardly drink, I've drank once this year.  Shit is horrible for you, straight up poison.

I'll stick to Jane.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 02:21:36 AM

Yep, many interesting theories. I'm particularly fascinated with the concept of gravitons. We still haven't figured out what light is, and I think that gravitons would tie in some theories to light, which would prove the existance of monopoles. I think this is an appropriate side conversation in a, "do you smoke pot" thread.

Not entirely true. The concept of gravity as is commonly held today works in something like 99.5% of all senarios, however physicists widely acknowledge that the current gravity model isn't completely correct. While techincally you could call it a law, because it works how it is intended, I believe in the next 20 years or so, our modern interpretation of what is gravity, which is essentially still classical physics, will be revised with a neo quantum solution.

The laws of gravity are incomplete due to a lack of knowledge, that does not mean that gravity itself is just a theory and that dank can fly if he takes enough drugs.

Walter Rothbard

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 02:26:34 AM

I am wrong and everyone else is right?  Roll Eyes Ohkay, how about nobody is wrong we just have different interpretations and perceptions of reality?

I would agree with that, in principle.  I think when people discuss their differences with each other, they ought to be respectful.  That precludes name calling like you are doing, calling people robots and saying they are not conscious beings.

When people have different viewpoints, they can have a meaningful and enlightening exchange about those viewpoints that is a benefit to one or both sides.  Somebody or everybody can see and learn more than they would have alone!  But judgment and disrespect makes that impossible.  That would include calling people names to try to force them to adopt your point of view.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:38:15 AM

They're the one's saying they have no soul, no consciousness.

I'm still waiting for an explanation of what humans are if they are not conscious.

Perhaps a flesh robot is not the best term, but what exactly are humans if they are not conscious?

More accurately, I would say, humans that are unaware of their consciousness.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:44:52 AM

The laws of gravity are incomplete due to a lack of knowledge, that does not mean that gravity itself is just a theory and that dank can fly if he takes enough drugs.
Doesn't mean I can't either.  LSD is a magical drug that kills the ego (sense of negativity, your human self), which is how I've experienced nirvana or the tenth dimension, complete white energy and infinite love.  Taken in a high dose (1000+ hits) with the right mind (ie someone as crazy as dank that truly believes they can fly) there's really nothing to stop it from happening.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 02:48:35 AM

Doesn't mean I can't either.  LSD is a magical drug that kills the ego (sense of negativity, your human self), which is how I've experienced nirvana or the tenth dimension, complete white energy and infinite love.  Taken in a high dose (1000+ hits) with the right mind (ie someone as crazy as dank that truly believes they can fly) there's really nothing to stop it from happening.

Yes it does.  You're baked out of your mind or even dead.   Huh  You still exist in this universe and therefore you can't fly, no matter what your damaged mind believes.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 02:50:17 AM

They're the one's saying they have no soul, no consciousness.

YOU said you have no soul - you gave it to squall.  Do you remember?

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:06:38 AM

No need to argue about it.  I already know my destiny, you all can doubt it if you wish.

Though, you're gonna wanna take my word that this is the end of the world as we know it and live like you'll die tomorrow.  Eight years tops till the concert, so long yet so short.

Don't spend all your time working.  You'll have any possession you can imagine shortly.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 03:09:44 AM

No need to argue about it.  I already know my destiny, you all can doubt it if you wish.

Though, you're gonna wanna take my word that this is the end of the world as we know it and live like you'll die tomorrow.  Eight years tops till the concert, so long yet so short.

Don't spend all your time working.  You'll have any possession you can imagine shortly.

I am only seeking funding to make this concert happen, in reality.  By really going places and talking to people about it.  I need money to travel the US to find people that can contribute.

Let me disclaim, to be fair: if this doesn't manifest into reality by 2013, 2012 is nothing, concert doesn't happen, I will get a job and pay my dues.

It's not that we doubt you, it's just we know it will never happen - like your concert.

Last year you said you'd have the concert by now, or you would get a job.

Are you lying again now, just as you lied back then, or are you actually going to *gasp* get a job like you said?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: