Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:34:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you smoke pot?
Heeelllllzzzz yah! Dank only! - 52 (51%)
Pot?!? Hell no!! Call the cops! - 36 (35.3%)
I'm a pot virgin. But open to it. - 14 (13.7%)
Total Voters: 102

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you smoke pot?  (Read 8084 times)
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:24:31 AM

The laws of gravity are incomplete due to a lack of knowledge, that does not mean that gravity itself is just a theory and that dank can fly if he takes enough drugs.

Oh hahahahah, I totally missed the context. I don't know, I recall a post by Dank saying that he is the second coming of Jesus, or Harry Potter's cousin, or something like that.

Dank, this is for you. There have been documented cases of people being able to walk through walls. In the mid 1800s, a monk in tibet was found days later after last being seen lodged inside of a wall, suffocated, but without causing any damage to the wall. There are claims that the Shaolin monks and such can do it on command, but that hasn't been proven. The phenomenon is a toss up between what physicists believe either to be the Natural Frequency Theory (can't remember the other name for it) or quantum tunneling. With the Natural Frequency Theory, which is a somewhat well known concept, every object in the universe has an internal frequency. I'm sure you have seen bad movies where someone is going to stamp the earth with a machine until it tears apart. The application in the particular case is that each atom in your body has its own frequency. If an atom with the same frequency comes in contact with a similar atom, they can transpose each other. Its pretty common with electrons, something like a 1 in 300 chance. The first theory is, that if every single atom in your body lines up with that frequency of the wall, you should be able to pass through it. At least until something changes and you get stuck and die a horrible death. I've calculated that statistically for it to happen, if we had the entire world's 7 billion people walk into walls for 76 years straight, no sleep, no eating, just walking into individual walls, there would be a .0003% chance of someone making it through. I'll photocopy and upload my calculations at some point, but I'm too lazy to find them. I'm recalling most of the numbers from memory, so I might be slightly off, but you get the point.

Dank, I would like to appoint you in charge of this mission. I'd like you to walk into walls for the rest of your life, while recording, for the good of humanity. I figure you probably have a better chance than anyone else  Grin
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:39:49 AM

No need to argue about it.  I already know my destiny, you all can doubt it if you wish.

Though, you're gonna wanna take my word that this is the end of the world as we know it and live like you'll die tomorrow.  Eight years tops till the concert, so long yet so short.

Don't spend all your time working.  You'll have any possession you can imagine shortly.

I am only seeking funding to make this concert happen, in reality.  By really going places and talking to people about it.  I need money to travel the US to find people that can contribute.

Let me disclaim, to be fair: if this doesn't manifest into reality by 2013, 2012 is nothing, concert doesn't happen, I will get a job and pay my dues.

It's not that we doubt you, it's just we know it will never happen - like your concert.

Last year you said you'd have the concert by now, or you would get a job.

Are you lying again now, just as you lied back then, or are you actually going to *gasp* get a job like you said?

I answered this last time you asked in another thread, like, what, 3-5 days ago?

I'm starting a business and have committed investors.  I don't need to work for a wage to be working.

Thanks for the info SaltySpitoon. Smiley

I have not tried to walk through any walls but I have tried to teleport out of a medical institution.  Heh, I wasn't tripping hard enough, I didn't really believe it would happen at all, perhaps I should have tried walking through a wall, that sounds way easier. Grin

I will try it one day, in a few years when my brain is recovered, though I don't think I could record it or I would have to much ego to do it.  But I will try to get something impossible on film one of these days, if crazy shit starts happening again in my life, though it's been pretty normal since 2012.

Reminds me of the guy who was trippin balls and tried to drive straight through another car, rofl, he's got the idea right but not the environment.  Wish I could find that article.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:42:36 AM

lmao, this guy. Cheesy

http://www.saratogian.com/general-news/20130314/man-pleads-to-felony-in-head-on-crash-told-police-he-was-on-lsd-thought-he-could-time-travel

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 03:44:30 AM

You idiot - you pulled the same stunts on a motorcycle, don't you remember?

So you didn't answer... how do you plan to ascend to whatever afterlife you believe in with no soul?  

(And btw, you also claimed the world was ending last year... and it didn't)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:47:06 AM

I have a soul, I am a conscious being that is aware of my existence.

If you're talking about squall, he will get all the mullah he deserves, being more than what we agreed upon.  And I will have all of my soul in time for the concert.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 03:51:02 AM

I have a soul, I am a conscious being that is aware of my existence.

If you're talking about squall, he will get all the mullah he deserves, being more than what we agreed upon.  And I will have all of my soul in time for the concert.

So, when you gave your soul to squall, it actually meant squat, like everything else you want to do?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 04:14:25 AM

Bro, how many times must I repeat myself to you?

By not filling my obligation for my debt, my soul is burdened.  I feel bad that I let myself down, as squall is me.  Which is why I am making it right, correcting my mistakes and learning from the past.  If you don't learn from the past, you're destined to repeat it, so I will take this as a lesson.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 04:19:54 AM

When you talk negative about someone, you're really talking about yourself.

Sorry to hear this vod, I believe you grow into the universe one day.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 04:20:50 AM

That's cool, thanks for deleting that insult, I know you did not mean it.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 05:26:45 AM

When you talk negative about someone, you're really talking about yourself.

Sorry to hear this vod, I believe you grow into the universe one day.
I highly doubt that the first part is correct.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 05:32:43 AM

Am I not you?  And normally if you call someone an asshole, you're sorta being an asshole yourself.

FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 06:25:58 AM

Am I not you?  And normally if you call someone an asshole, you're sorta being an asshole yourself.
Let the haters hate. According to the poll we're in the lead anyway.

Some people aren't designed to get it.  They judge us like they're the righteous ones. Holy and pure. Bullshit.

Not at all. Just smelly.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:03:37 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 10:18:29 AM by Buffer Overflow

Weed isn't. Love it.

But I love money more... it buys me weed.
Huh That doesn't make sense. You claim you love money more than weed, but then dump the money in exchange for weed. Which suggests you love the weed more.

Some people aren't designed to get it.  They judge us like they're the righteous ones. Holy and pure. Bullshit.
Reading through your previous posts your not entirely innocent of being judgmental yourself.

Take drugs, don't take drugs. Doesn't bother me, up to the individual. Personally it just doesn't interest me, and never has. *shrug*.
It's seems to me drugs are so deeply embedded in your life, someone else enjoying life without any need to take drugs just doesn't register in your tiny brain. Cannot happen. Does not compute. Malfunction. Something must be wrong with them.

Sad.  Sad

ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:19:01 PM

Rarely, but Im thinking of starting weed farm of my own in coming years. Quality weed is so hard to find.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 04:00:41 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 04:45:14 PM by Buffer Overflow

Doesn't bother to you? OK then why the hell are you bashing others that choose to smoke?

It doesn't. It's a long way till $100,000 per BTC. Gotta pass the time somehow. Your obviously an easy target Tazmo.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 04:11:02 PM

Nobodies gotta traffic here, we are on a bitcoin forum.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 04:48:09 PM

Doesn't bother to you? OK then why the hell are you bashing others that choose to smoke?

It doesn't. It's a long way till $100,000 per BTC. Gotta pass the time somehow. Your obviously an easy target Tazmo.
Pass the time by smoking weed

Nah. Seen what it's done to a friend of mine. Ain't pretty.

Choose life.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 08:47:58 PM

So why one is exactly beneficial for your health and doesn't harm you?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
just_me

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:52:54 PM

Weed isn't. Love it.

Huh That doesn't make sense. You claim you love money more than weed, but then dump the money in exchange for weed. Which suggests you love the weed more.

Some people aren't designed to get it.  They judge us like they're the righteous ones. Holy and pure. Bullshit.
Reading through your previous posts your not entirely innocent of being judgmental yourself.

Take drugs, don't take drugs. Doesn't bother me, up to the individual. Personally it just doesn't interest me, and never has. *shrug*.
It's seems to me drugs are so deeply embedded in your life, someone else enjoying life without any need to take drugs just doesn't register in your tiny brain. Cannot happen. Does not compute. Malfunction. Something must be wrong with them.

Sad.  Sad

As long as you live in your own little paradise apart from all the crack head users, and dope fiends, and rap music gang parties and stuff? Drugs seem to go along with these thinking disorders especially of younger people before they actually grow up. But it causes harms to people who have to live in the low rental places, as these drug users seem to end up there, and they seem so intent on doing their drugs and other foul things, that anyone who wants to live in a quiet place is somehow in their way, and they seem to have thoughts of murder.

But sure, as long as it doesn't enter into my life, or as long as I am not aware of these problems, then go ahead and do the dope or don't do the dope?

There are elderly people living in abusive apartments, where other people push their drugs and threaten violence, where they keep the doors locked and don't go out at night.
Then there is the crack users, whose filthy smoke is like pooring pure alcohol down the throats of the neighbors against their will, just from breathing a whiff of that crap.

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
PumpkinCoin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:16:46 PM

Weed isn't. Love it.

Sad.  Sad

As long as you live in your own little paradise apart from all the crack head users, and dope fiends, and rap music gang parties and stuff? Drugs seem to go along with these thinking disorders especially of younger people before they actually grow up. But it causes harms to people who have to live in the low rental places, as these drug users seem to end up there, and they seem so intent on doing their drugs and other foul things, that anyone who wants to live in a quiet place is somehow in their way, and they seem to have thoughts of murder.

But sure, as long as it doesn't enter into my life, or as long as I am not aware of these problems, then go ahead and do the dope or don't do the dope?

There are elderly people living in abusive apartments, where other people push their drugs and threaten violence, where they keep the doors locked and don't go out at night.
Then there is the crack users, whose filthy smoke is like pooring pure alcohol down the throats of the neighbors against their will, just from breathing a whiff of that crap.

You seem to be equating marijuana use with inner city gang problems, blight and hand-in-hand with crack, etc.  Marijuana use happens along all social spectrums from the White House (Willie Nelson) to inner city crackhouses.  Whatever underworld unpleasantries are associated with marijuana could easily be eliminated by legalizing and regulating it.  Take out the profit incentive.  I still won't use it when it is legal in my state unless a medical problem necessitates its use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: