Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 800 times)
camport (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley

Wow, that's crazy, good job!

What kind of bounty was it that required minimal effort and landed you $1,500? Or what kind of bounties do you do in general? Any advice for getting my foot in the door?
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

We should mention that about 80% of bounties provides us with $0 tokens or would be never presented on exchanges. About 30% of all bounty ICOs going to be closed with no paying

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort.

What was the project? You telling us you participated and recieved $1,5k on Jr. Member profile?  Roll Eyes
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

We should mention that about 80% of bounties provides us with $0 tokens or would be never presented on exchanges. About 30% of all bounty ICOs going to be closed with no paying

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort.

What was the project? You telling us you participated and recieved $1,5k on Jr. Member profile?  Roll Eyes

Yeah also interested in this. Grin

I assume he did bounties that require some sort of skills (content, for example) but still, color me interested
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed

That's why experts always say that we need to learn to book a partial profit when prices are going up. Because prices will never go up always and it will go through the corrections and most likely we can't time the market to sell at high price. I know many small investors didn't sell bitcoins when it was trading at all-time high and some people might have sold less than 15K in a panic that bitcoin can collapse.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

I myself was very lucky also to have participated in "Cube Auto Token" signature campaign. I only work for like two weeks on its sig campaign and got rewarded for $2k+ at the time of token distribution and withdrawn $600+ right away. And I still hold some which only worth now $700+ its still okay for me as I didn't even know I get that kind of reward.  Grin and the good thing was I was just a Jr. member and that was my first Sig campaign and I hit a jackpot.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:32:13 AM

Yeah also interested in this. Grin

I assume he did bounties that require some sort of skills (content, for example) but still, color me interested

Some kind of Twitter or FB bounty maybe but that bounties always been rewarded with less amount of money than signature. Maybe some translation campaign thou
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

Can you tell me what kind of reward you are in?

I only had one reward, and I got about $200!

Now, JR members are very difficult to upgrade to members, so they can only find high reward tasks!
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

Good for you becaus eyou earned that huge amount. There are many good bounties out there that have really huge reward or the value of their token is high. Well, as of now, the biggest amount I received for bounty is only 500$. I hope I can also received like yours.

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

I did a translation bounty that could have brought me $10k, but I didn't sell everything so the profits now are more around $4k with current market prices.
Still very profitable Grin

so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

I also believe in it with difficulty))) I was paid a maximum of $ 1000 for the full member for the signature. A $ 20000 for Titanium is generally strong)) Cheesy

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:44:25 AM

I did a translation bounty that could have brought me $10k, but I didn't sell everything so the profits now are more around $4k with current market prices.
Still very profitable Grin
yeah, unfortunately, the profit that should be for the reward is a bit different from the real figures that you can see in your wallet

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

My friend for twitter cube bounty for 2 weeks was payd $1000... there are some bointies that payes very well because they were soldout fast and there are not many participants... but noone can predict...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

At the moment, my most profitable thread is FortKnoxster, which makes me a lot of money because there are so few participants in this project, so I can get most of the money.

Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

My friend for twitter cube bounty for 2 weeks was payd $1000... there are some bointies that payes very well because they were soldout fast and there are not many participants... but noone can predict...

When its "not too many participants" about 99% of bounties has a stipulation they'll reduce all payments to a half or even less so it doesn't work that way you said
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

$5 000 for a bounty is still a very nice amount! And yes, I believe if you join good campaigns you can earn $1,5k + on a project with signiture campaign included and Jr. rank.

Question for those complaining about low payment amounts, how much work and time did you invest in those projects and did you do only 1 campaign at the time?  Yes I know, signiture campaign can be done only 1 at the time, but for the other campaigns there is no limitations.

Does anyone make an approximate calculation before joining a campaign?
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

Out of all bounties that I participated, CREDITS gave me some $$ but the other bounties gave me a lot of tokens so I'm waiting till the prices go up
camport (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

Wow, that's crazy, good job!

What kind of bounty was it that required minimal effort and landed you $1,500? Or what kind of bounties do you do in general? Any advice for getting my foot in the door?
I earnt it by doing a special bounty, promoting it on BCT mostly and on the telegram too. ended up having over 50 comments on BCT to raise awareness for the project. I do a mixture, right now its not the best time for ICOs and bounties. Signatures are good but find a project that you believe in. Twitter bounties tend to be oversubscribed but facebook bounties you can earn a fair amount. I'd suggest creating a facebook page and trying to grow it.

As for the guy who earnt $20,000 thats insane! I would have cashed out half and held the rest as $10,000 could go in to other projects and diversification.

camport (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

Unfortunately I didn't qualify for the signature bounty as I'm not a full member. It was the Dragon coin project (DRG). I recently did a 2 month long signature bounty that ended up being worthless because the bounty manager changed the payouts (making them 1/20th). In general I'd say signatures are much better for those with greater ranks than just Jr. member

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: