Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is officially dead  (Read 5466 times)
vitkamenev

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

It's market !! Any shares, currencies also have such periods. So I'm not worried about Ethereum. I only observe and believe in it, as well as in the cryptocurrency market as a whole!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

dead> why do you think so? dont you know that 80% of all project used ethereum? for what i think eth is undervalued
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

I sometimes wonder how people make their conclusions. How do  investors come to the conclusion that Eth is dead when they are not even through with their roadmap. If the basis of the decision is based on its value now, then let me tell you that it is an illusion as there are so much features that are not yet done on the ethereum network. What i believe that Eth is going places.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
Again, another newbie (OHHH JR. MEMBER) posting an useless thread and spreading FUD's here. What makes you post like that here? You want someone to give merit to your shitpost??? Come on man, do some research before posting some threads like that here. Contribute to the community by sharing information not sharing FUD's brother.

ETH will not be dead as ERC-20 tokens are based on the ETH network and day by day, there are new tokens being made (ICO). Some are legit and some are scam. As long as there is community behind ETH like in bitcoin, it will not be consider dead. As long as this is using by people, it will not be dead UNDERSTAND??

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

if this is you basis to telling eth is dead then you saying also cryptocurrencies is already then becasue all coin are facing uo and down so many times this up and down are normal and we are at bear market right now and beside eth is top 2 cryptocurrency is not easy to kill eth .
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

What? Why it is officially dead?
It is still the main platform for all ICOs, so it plays very important role in all crypto society and will not diein nearest future.
icyberg972

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

I think I've seen this kind of problem many times.
But ETH does not die, and ETH establishes a perfect ecosystem.

And if you saw the news from yesterday on Golem (April 10th, 2018 report) there's already signs that the "scalability"(vs. the BTC) will surpass!!! I am positive about this. And what everyone says about the market fluctuating from bearish to bullish, you gotta take into account that the market suffered and is showing signs of stability (the Dec/Jan bubble simply needed a shake) in my opinion
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

if this is you basis to telling eth is dead then you saying also cryptocurrencies is already then becasue all coin are facing uo and down so many times this up and down are normal and we are at bear market right now and beside eth is top 2 cryptocurrency is not easy to kill eth .

It is very normal for certain coins to be dropping right now because we are having a bear market, And I agree with you, Even if ETH is making an up and down trend right now, It doesn't mean that Ethereum is dead, And compare to the other coins ETH still have a huge amount of value we don't have to be afraid because we are in a bear market.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

you are the one who thinks that way. I do not think like you.
the value of ethereum fell very sharply and I admit it. but not the end of the coin of ethereum
this decline is not the first time although the current decline is quite severe. I'm sure the next few months the ethereum will be able to grow and return to normal

Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

Ethereum is not dead and how can you say in the topic name " Officially dead" like who officially said that Ethereum is dead. Anyways moving towards the main part that Ethereum sure is not dead this early, recently I checked up on the price of Ethereum was 420 dollars and the last time I had checked the price that is like 2-3 days ago it was 320 dollars so obviously Ethereum is climbing up the price ladder and will surely recover in the coming days. According to an article published on 10th April 2018, Ethereum prices may triple up in 2018.

Link to the article: https://smartereum.com/2279/ethereum-price-predictions-2018-cryptocurrencys-value-triple-high-can-price-ethereum-go-2018-tue-apr-10/
morkovka23

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

I think that he is far from dead, just need to wait for a certain period of time and then he will begin to climb the mountain, and now there is simply a chance to buy it!

chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

The whole market crashed which is why you can't make an assumption that it is dead. If it is, how about all other coins later than it? Ethereum is one of the best coins one can invest in. It already has a good reputation. The market is just unstable and low right now, including the pilot coin bitcoin has crashed. It is on its recovery and it is probably long because last year was a hyped year for all cryptos. Eth is not yet dead.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

Etherium big holders will never let this thing happen, etherium has been one of the best established coin in the market. Before we see it dying, we will probably see other coin first to die. Etherium is just on the correction state, we will surely regain its price soon. I been holding good amount of ethrium and even though I keep seeing it dumping Im not lossing my belief that it will actually have a bright anf ptimising future. Don't make this kind of thread just making people panic about the price.
Infek

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

it's strange to see such statements taking into account the fact, that at the moment the whole market is crypto-currency at the bottom
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

lately the market trend has always declined, if we look at all types of coins in the currency market kriptocurrency not only ethereum alone that decreased, even Bitcoin also experienced similar things, always experiencing a very sharp price decline so that other altcoin values ​​can follow the price movement bitcoin.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

ETH can not be broken. Although the market is now in red, ETH fell sharply, but today ETH prices have rebounded above $ 400. This shows ETH is not a bubble coin. They are down but will rise again. I believe in ETH and continue to hold them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

Ahahah this post will not age well...

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

You have some strange analysis of the situation. The fact that the price of Ethereum varies greatly does not mean that he is dead. This is a very volatile market and everything can change several times. Everything falls in value and after a while it grows again.
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

Ethereum is one of the most promising networks right now. It can't die because developers work hard to improve their solutions. Also don't forget that ETH team works according to roadmap and this helps increase trust to network.

Ethereum suffers because of price manipulations. But if you will look at community and current ETH position in the market, it can’t die.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

ethereum is not dead yet, do not look at the value of the coin up and down and then it can be said the coin will vanish. Not only is ethereum experiencing cycle down in a few months, because almost all the coins have experienced it. We remain optimistic that one day eth will rise again
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: