Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is officially dead  (Read 5466 times)
ramayjen

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

Dead? Are you sure? Then why most of the project and uprising ICO uses ERC 20? You can say that because of the market where prices keep falling. Instead of feeling doubt, why not buy more ETH and hold it for years. This is the best time to buy coz there will be no other chance. We all know that.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
this is just normal for eth, and other cryptocurrency
cryptocurrency has a high volatility which means that their price will go up, and sometimes goes down. its price will never be stable like the value of fiat money. cryptocurrency is different.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
No it's not and why do you think eth will die just because the price decrease from it's ath, heck the price is still way higher than last year at this time so stop overreacting. ETH is the coin with the most transaction on its chain and there's a lot of icos that operate there so eth won't be dead, at least until there's one better than eth.

eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

Nice joke, any evidence? i dont think you should say that without any proof, ETH will never be easy to die because you should know, most of ICOs and Altcoins nowadays depends very much on ERC20, so as long as any people still use ETH, then it will be keep survive and may be for a very long time because ETH has huge community supporting it.

Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

Most of the alt coins are purchased using BTC ETH or LTC

I would say ETH is most widely used. And TBH anything below 400 for ETH is a real good buy if you have the bullets.

Dump alot in it and hold (either this or NEO if you are cash rich)

It will sure bounce back. 1k-1.5k is possible for ETH

Crypto Daddy : BTC
Crypto Mummy : ETH
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

with so many tokens and projects built on top of ETH,
its far from dead
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
maybe not your quick 10x coin
but this coin is going to stay solid

Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

As I saw this heading, I thought now some facts will be. Something new. I read even the first post of this topic, there is a simple question. What do you think?
Uh ... No!
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

Lol, and you are the one to say when it is "Officially" dead.
Be careful with the words you throw around, they have meaning you know.

In order for eth to be officially dead is if someone from the company itself were to announce that they will be shutting down the eth platform, burning all eth, and effectively dismantling the 100s of companies that have built on the eth network.
You think that's going to happen?
In context, don't you think you are overreacting a bit just because the price of eth is not where you want it to be.

For me, I believe in eth, it's technology, and it's benefit to the crypto world and it's larger space in the global marketplace.
People have had their gripes about eth, but it has pushed forward to become the platform to built your company on.
This real world usage and application beats out any theoretical (cough cough ada) platform anyday.

Here's an idea, start investing in projects that actually have a future and not just based off of price.
support the companies that will have lasting impact.
It will be much more profitable and rewarding for you.

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

no its not, its price is just low and it doesnt mean that it is already dead for now. after a few months, it will recover, i dont know when but im sure it will pump.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

the price of ethereum goes up and down so many times, and so does the whole market.. even bitcoin, or coins in top of the coinmarket. i believe ethereum with smart contract will survive and recover strongly

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀